In The Tigress' Den

Her eyes flicker over to him watching him fumble and stand. She smiles and leans over tipping his face up " indeed you are. Have you been fed yet today?" her eyes travel down his chest admiring his stature

He opened his mouth to speak but his stomach answered for him
"..They tried feeding me gruel and I rejected, so no...."

She chuckles and nods, " sit. I'll have some meat brought for you" she looks over at one of the attendants who nods having heard her. She was a mistress, they knew she ruled and her whims were met. Even if it was feeding a lowly slave meat

He watched her work her other minions to their bidding and looked at her, slowly standing and walking to her, turning his back to her
"...I have no desire to harm you.....but...can you unbind me form my ropes..."

She looks at him, his thick metal collar and chains were still present, shock treatment in place.... She supposed that she can handle anything he could attempt to pull so she nods extending her claws and cutting the bindings at his wrists with a careless flick

He rubbed his burning wrists to relax the tension in them, looking at her in the eye, saying thank you with his glance, slowly grabbing the leash his collar attached to and placed it in her palm, then looks away with a huff

She chuckles at his silent pride and as ordered a bowl of meat is brought for his consumption and put on the floor at her feet, where most slaves were expected to sit and eat and serve. Groveling and hoping to avoid a lashing

He slowly leaned down, sitting, one leg perched up and taking the meat gingerly, looking up at her as to not anger her, but latched the meat and ate it slowly, not scarfing it down and taking his time but she knew he was hungry as he gnawed at the bone, tossing it back into the bowl and still sitting at her feet

She watches him sink, his proud head bowed for a moment into submission and she appreciates him eating like a civilized being, not some common mutt. She scratches behind his ears showing her approval.

He tenses a bit, and shies away form her hand. Not in disobedience but that was a sensitive spot. His tail flicked and he stifled a moan from her

She watches his body language very closely and smiles amused at his response where most owners would have beaten him for pulling away, " when you are finished we will leave. I tire of this place and the event is practically over" there were many filled cages left, many that would be left to die

He slowly stood up at her, the leash still in her hand as he followed it to his collar and then at her face
"...LEad the way..."
As they walked he dared not look at the cages filled with the starving and soon to be put down specimens, groaning in pain and discomfort but he looked at his mistress instead, pulled to his new home

(I must leave for work, hope to continue this later tonight)

She puts him into her vehicle and sets his leash down. They arrive in her moderately large home, it was by no means a mansion but it had quite an impressive garden and orchard. She tips his face up as they enter and looks at him, " so long as you stay on this property and do not attempt to flee I will let you walk unleashed. If you ever attempt to flee I will keep you in a cage. Understood?"

He looked her dead in the eye as he spoke, both out of respect and understanding, his bangs flowed as he nodded at her. He wasn't a fool and knew if he was kind, even if he was a slave, he would be rewarded with some freedoms
"....As you wish madame..."

She nods and unclicks his chain, " go ahead and wander. You are free to do as you wish unless I call you" She pads his behind as she walks off into her home

He rubbed his neck and looked at her, then out at the wilderness then at the lioness once more.
He looked at her for a long while, before walking towards her home. Something drew him there instead of running away, mostly his word.
He walked inside and had a look around the parlor to see what his new home would be like

Her home was neat, organized, and persian. Her tigers stripes flashed as she stalked around her home, purring softly and doing various tasks. She was independent and fierce

He noticed this but wondered why she needed him. Nonetheless he went to see if she had any other rooms for his leisure. he may be a slave but he enjoyed his own thing now, still trying to reduce the numbing around his neck.

There were five rooms in the house, two bedrooms and a large bathroom, a study, and a large den. She was in the kitchen in the back and walking out the glass door to lounge in the back out in the sun

Rush walked around the house to get a better feel, encasing himself into the atmosphere before heading out with her and kneeling beside her, waiting for a command. He was obedient but ironically. Just being so as to not be killed