In the Land of Blood and Gold.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Whatever I set loose will make life hell for the Avengers and for The kids, given that they've gotta protect Hel's body and Jormu can't get out of the water.

//evil cackles.

Hmm, someone help me pick?

-Dark Elves
-Frost Giants
-Dwarves
-Demons & Giants
-Light Elves

• Useful
Reactions: BarrenThin
Whatever I set loose will make life hell for the Avengers and for The kids, given that they've gotta protect Hel's body and Jormu can't get out of the water.

//evil cackles.

Hmm, someone help me pick?

-Dark Elves
-Frost Giants
-Dwarves
-Demons & Giants
-Light Elves

Demons. c:

• Thank You
Reactions: Sav
@Infinite_Darkness

Do you wanna ship Bruce and Natasha or nah? xD

I ship him with her and with Tony, lmao.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sav and BarrenThin
  • Thank You
Reactions: Sav and BarrenThin
I really love all three ships...grr! My life is complicated. Though I am really feeling this Banner and Steve one @Sav and @BarrenThin if you two wanted to make a triangle out of it.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Ugh, SO MANY OPTIONS!!!!!!!!!!!​

Do whatcha want.

I've always liked the pair a lot just by merit of their chemistry and how much they compliment each other.

By that same extension, I used to ship her and Barton.

I really love all three ships...grr! My life is complicated. Though I am really feeling this Banner and Steve one @Sav and @BarrenThin if you two wanted to make a triangle out of it.

I'd be down.

Reactions: HEX
Do whatcha want.

I've always liked the pair a lot just by merit of their chemistry and how much they compliment each other.

By that same extension, I used to ship her and Barton.

I'd be down.
OMG LOVE TRIANGLES

AAYYYYYYYE.

Okay, so, would they be in the making or already formed? ;O

Clint and Natasha are the ultimate ship. They belong together. If we had a player for clint, I'd force them to be a couple. Lmao, jk. Sorry for the late ass response and delay on my post, I was playing around with my brothers. Ahem. So.

Where were we, ah yes, love triangles.

• Bucket of Rainbows
OMG LOVE TRIANGLES

AAYYYYYYYE.

Clint and Natasha are the ultimate ship. They belong together. If we had a player for clint, I'd force them to be a couple. Lmao, jk. Sorry for the late ass response and delay on my post, I was playing around with my brothers. Ahem. So.

I'm fine with either, myself; Already formed is easier but may not be as interesting, so it's a trade-off.

Clint and Natasha are great together. I don't think I could back the ship anymore because he's married, tho.

Reactions: HEX and Sav
ICEEY HAI BBY
Hello~ sorry about not finishing tony yet, I have this thing called I haven't done my math homework since November and it's all due Friday and I am super stressed

I'm fine with either, myself; Already formed is easier but may not be as interesting, so it's a trade-off.

Clint and Natasha are great together. I don't think I could back the ship anymore because he's married, tho.
OMG LOVE TRIANGLES

AAYYYYYYYE.

What if Natasha and either one (Bruce or Steve) already have a thing and then Natasha starts getting feelings for both guys...I don't know just spitballing ideas over here.

His wife can mysteriously disappear.

xD I was so hurt when that happened, but It's cute so I don't mind too much.

Let's have them in the making then? That'd be super interesting. Giving the time period Steve is from.

Bruce: Technically you're a little gay.

Steve: WHOA WHOA WHOA we're sharing Natasha.

Bruce: Lmao no, Natasha and I are sharing your Di--

Natasha: //CLEARS THROAT.

Steve: Not gay.

Bruce: Just a little.

Steve: No.

Bruce:
0d3204326314ea7d7abc077a7026cb07.jpg

His wife can mysteriously disappear.

xD I was so hurt when that happened, but It's cute so I don't mind too much.

Let's have them in the making then? That'd be super interesting. Giving the time period Steve is from.

Bruce: Technically you're a little gay.

Steve: WHOA WHOA WHOA we're sharing Natasha.

Bruce: Lmao no, Natasha and I are sharing your Di--

Natasha: //CLEARS THROAT.
Why must you make me laugh way too hard!

• Thank You
  • Love