In the Land of Blood and Gold.

I'm not sure which spots are open. I read through the thread and character list and plot, but I'm not sure if you changed the cast list since it seems like its been awhile since these reservations were made. If it has been a while and the spots are open, can I reserve canon spot Black Widow, and I can make a agent if shield.

• Thank You
Reactions: Sav
I'm not sure which spots are open. I read through the thread and character list and plot, but I'm not sure if you changed the cast list since it seems like its been awhile since these reservations were made. If it has been a while and the spots are open, can I reserve canon spot Black Widow, and I can make a agent if shield.
Everything is open except for Jormungandr and Fenrir. xD

Black Widow is yours! xD

I'll await your Agent. c:

Oh well, no sense in making a CS then. :P But if you decide to bring it back to life, I'm always here!

Watching, waiting...
AYE DO YOU STILL WANT SLEPI

I want an agent and tony stark please @Sav

• Love
Reactions: IceQueen
I would like to take leader of the agents with a bit of a strange past if that is ok with you... I am going to do research on who I take so that it is true to the universe... that is if no one has taken it. I really would love if I can also be Hel... if she is not taken please

I would like to take leader of the agents with a bit of a strange past if that is ok with you... I am going to do research on who I take so that it is true to the universe... that is if no one has taken it. I really would love if I can also be Hel... if she is not taken please
She wasn't the leader

• Thank You
Hel is separate from the Agents of Shield, so sorry no. xD

Going to check if anyone else was creating a character to be the leader of the agents, I'll let you know in a second but you're free to create a agent.

tumblr_lvs5zvP74q1qekwiao1_500.gif

WIP

Full name: Evie Rose Pearson

Nickname: Mockingbird

Height & Weight: Five feet Eight Inches

Personality:

Dislikes:

Background:

Skills:
(Copied from Agents of Shield Wiki so if it's not good I can change it)
Genius biologist
Superbly trained athlete, gymnast, unarmed combatant and spy
Expert with Battle-stave weapon
Greatly enhanced strength and agility

Strengths:

Weaknesses:

Theme Song:

Other:

Loki​
Looking good so far nugget.

I know Hel is separate from the agents hun I would like to have hel as well as an agent...

I know Hel is separate from the agents hun I would like to have hel as well as an agent...
Hel as one character and a agent as another? Sure. Whoops, thought you were asking to have Hel as an agent.

No I said I would like to have the leader of the agents if it is not taken and that I would also like to have Hel.

k. You're good for the leader role, no one else specified for it.
No I said I would like to have the leader of the agents if it is not taken and that I would also like to have Hel.

• Love
YESSIR COMMANDER MA'AM!
He's yours. ;x

So, Jormu is taken, Slepi is taken, Fenrir is taken and so is Hel. That wraps up the cast for Loki.

Still need some Avengers and Agents. Going to go edit the roster now.

Icey will try to get stuff up after she gets her Christmas tree

• Love
He's yours. ;x

So, Jormu is taken, Slepi is taken, Fenrir is taken and so is Hel. That wraps up the cast for Loki.

Still need some Avengers and Agents. Going to go edit the roster now.
Are the agents going to be canon or oc?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mundane Monster
I am also very happy I get to play the one and only rich guy in a metal suit

• Bucket of Rainbows