In the Land of Blood and Gold.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Tomorrow is my firstday off since wednesday so I'll post tomorrow!!

• Love
Reactions: Sav
And hel and annabelinda accepted?

I found lots of loopholes in her powers so you don't have to change any of them, though fyi, I don't think Asgardians are resistant to magic. If she was resistant, they wouldn't have been able to bind her soul.

Hulk isn't a normal mortal so her touch of death is null on him, Iron man's metal suit acts as a barrier between her touch plus his heart is metal too.

other than that she looks good! I'll let you know if I catch anything else.

It actually stats in the comics for the avengers that asgardians are resistant to magic not completely intolerant, as an infant she wouldn't have been resistant however

It actually stats in the comics for the avengers that asgardians are resistant to magic not completely intolerant, as an infant she wouldn't have been resistant however
Oh okay cool, but the RPG is based off the movies.

I've been meaning to read the comics.

• Love
  • Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: BarrenThin and Sav
xD

Thor: MONS--

Cap: //hits him with his shield.

Thor: //ANGRY GRUMBLING.

I'm out eating with the Fam, so I'll try to work on posts when I get home.

• Useful
Reactions: BarrenThin
@Shattered♦Secrets™

Do you remember when we asked you how you made those fancy posts and you send a novella of code? What page was that on (In the AHS OOC) ? Do you know or nah? It feels like such a while ago...

NVM! I figured it out! xD

@Shattered♦Secrets™

Do you remember when we asked you how you made those fancy posts and you send a novella of code? What page was that on (In the AHS OOC) ? Do you know or nah? It feels like such a while ago...
I have no clue but I can send it to you right now^^ Just remember to put the [] around the parts that have ** just to show you where. The background for the full post behind the black background you put in the part that has the () the url address

*div="padding: 14px; margin: 14px; border: 2px groove; border-radius: 10px; background-image: url(); background-size: 200px;"*
BANNER OR NAME
*bimg=bcenter|200|no-lightbox PIC ADDRESS /bimg*
*bg=black*
Where you would write at in the black background for the text to show

*/bg*
*/div*

• Thank You
Alright xD

• Thank You
yikes, I'll just post when I get home guys

Has anyone seen Dracula: Untold ?

It was such a good movie omg. Vampires are the best.~~

It's good!!

• Love
Sorry for taking such a long time! I'm posting for Slepi right now.