In the Land of Blood and Gold.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Apologies for my tiny post, but I couldn't think of anything else to say. ]:

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Sav
About to change my username to something better, a new year a new day. You guys can still call me Shattered but going to change my username. Still the same guy and everything though lol.

They were probably already together.
That works! xD Now that I know, my posts for Bruce will go a lot different.

Bruce-and-Natasha-the-avengers-38240814-400-200.gif

Hey guys, would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf? Just curious.

Hey guys, would you rather be a vampire or a werewolf? Just curious.
Depends on what type of each, but probably a werewolf.

Bruh, vampires are where it's at! xD

I would rather be a hybrid of both...best of both worlds! But I would say vampire.

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
@Shattered♈♚★Heaventric♉♚★Charming®

Now would be a good time for Thor to be like "BEHOLD THE FEROCIOUS BEAST JORMU" and just be there waving his hammer at a lil boy in a lake
(OMG THAT SOUNDS SO WRONG, LMAO.)

But yeah, if you don't feel up to it, I can use my Mystic GM powers to write up a mini post for him?

@Shattered♈♚★Heaventric♉♚★Charming®

Now would be a good time for Thor to be like "BEHOLD THE FEROCIOUS BEAST JORMU" and just be there waving his hammer at a lil boy in a lake
(OMG THAT SOUNDS SO WRONG, LMAO.)

But yeah, if you don't feel up to it, I can use my Mystic GM powers to write up a mini post for him?
Oh that's perfect lol, I will do once I get home tonight from work^^. Actualy feeling a bit better now... which is funny since it's raining but I feel happy again lol but definitely tonight will post for Thor at 9-10pm est around the time I get home.

• Love
Oh yeah after being annoyed with my own name I toned it down to just STARS since I love stars lol.

• Thank You
  • Love
Reactions: Justin