In the Land of Blood and Gold.

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Werewolves are the best, Vampires are just entitled dickheads xD, Werewolves are the best... after Witches of course xD.

@Sav so Thor would be wherever Jormu would, because I was going to have him get mad and not listen to Cap and go find Jormu lol, senses where the serpent bastard would be xD.

• Love
Reactions: Sav
Werewolves are the best, Vampires are just entitled dickheads xD, Werewolves are the best... after Witches of course xD.

@Sav so Thor would be wherever Jormu would, because I was going to have him get mad and not listen to Cap and go find Jormu lol, senses where the serpent bastard would be xD.
He'd be bound to the lake. xD If Thor wants to take him, he's going to have to break the spell.

Well, maybe he just stumble upon him during the fight? It's not like he can get up and go anywhere, lol.

He'd be bound to the lake. xD If Thor wants to take him, he's going to have to break the spell.

Well, maybe he just stumble upon him during the fight? It's not like he can get up and go anywhere, lol.
OKay cool, I can have him in the fight and than finding Jormu but trying to break the ice with his hammer to destroy Jormu xD, but remembering that there's a spell on the lake lol.

• Love
Okay posted for Thor hope it's good^^

• Useful
Icey Chan thought shattered added like three more symbols to his name

I have an issue I love changing things, ic format, names, colors bleh xD

No I saw the C that just barely moves onto the second line and I thought you added like moons n shit, and I was like HOW AM I EVER GOING TO TAG YOU
oh rofl

I will try to get something up today! But first I am going to go reply to AHS

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWR FEAR ME

//contemplates making a video of our characters....

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1772453462-Santa.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Dramma and Sav
Sorry I will get to it after work

Still here!

• Thank You
Gah! Lol still here... no notis at all, glad to see this didn't die. If someone posts before friday I will post, if not I will post on Friday for Thor^^

• Thank You