• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
giphy.gif

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Applo
I need to work, and study. Yeah. Maybe draw and reopen my commission box on iwaku.

Last edited:
Reactions: PoetLore
Guess who's gonna commission you?

THIS ONE HERE! *points at self*

• Love
Reactions: Greenie
I posted, but I'd love to have a better picture of Arryn...I'll pay for it.

What do you think?

I posted, but I'd love to have a better picture of Arryn...I'll pay for it.

What do you think?
Sure, I'll give you a discount too :P.

WOOHOO!! Thank you!! I just have to figure out how to attach a gift card to my pay pal. It's a weird one I've never seen before. If I can't I'm going to go buy one I know will work.

I'm in. I noticed you said you would not be accepting assassins. What about swordmasters? I only ask because I generally take a greater fascination in swordplay. My characters all have lore of their own, so if you want I can pm you the important details.

I'm in. I noticed you said you would not be accepting assassins. What about swordmasters? I only ask because I generally take a greater fascination in swordplay. My characters all have lore of their own, so if you want I can pm you the important details.

I'm assuming your talking to our GM, and um, he's not around...actually he's barely around and this RP moves at the pace of one post a month.

What he said ^ we just like each others company and ideas so we chill in the OOC.

• Bucket of Rainbows
We're great company.

I'll murder whom think otherwise.

Also good news I got another job.
Bad news I now have four jobs and I'm busy.

We're great company.

Best of luck, Cresion!!

Reactions: PoetLore
We're great company.

Since your gonna be rolling in the dollar fancy starting small relief fund for me and my 1 terrible paying job :p pretty please :p

Since your gonna be rolling in the dollar fancy starting small relief fund for me and my 1 terrible paying job :p pretty please :p
Two of them aren't even paid jobs though.