• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
It was an experience, my weekend. I'll say that much.

^_^ so rekt, eh? :P

I stayed home :'D ish. Last night went to my brother and sister in law's place, was fun!
You've already laughed at me for Friday I think G :p

I made a steak dinner, New York Strip, roasted potatoes, sauteed green beans & Portabella Mushrooms, with some toasted dinner rolls. Some red wine and such.
Wow, that sounds amazing, I'm hungry now, just had breakfast but I'm hungry again thinking about that.

It was an experience, my weekend. I'll say that much.
:l hope ya doing ok Shiro

Imma working on a post just as a btw :)

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Greenie
I didn't do anything.

Wow, that sounds amazing, I'm hungry now, just had breakfast but I'm hungry again thinking about that.
Food is kinda my thing. I'm a bit of a culinary connoisseur.

is that part of what lead you to work in a kitchen or is it the other way round, or just happy coincidence

I didn't do anything.
some of the best weekends of my life have been spent doing nothing, cherish them young grasshopper

That moment when you play Walking Dead Telltale Season 1 and 2 back to back.....The feels.

I have noticed my posts in the OOC have been somewhat depressing. Here's a cat:

photo_039.jpg

• Bucket of Rainbows
I approve. *Hands a sticker*

That moment when you play Walking Dead Telltale Season 1 and 2 back to back.....The feels.

I never played the walking dead ones but Tales from the Borderlands caused me to shed a couple of tears at one or two points

Also Greenie that cat should be you profile pic

Last edited:
Hi people, so, anyone want to, talk about the plot or something else?

Reactions: Applo
Here's some plot talk; next round of posts we should all be heading to the ship to go out to sea!

Ayyyyyyyye!!!

That will be awesome!!!

tenor.gif

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Applo
So its taken me forever but ma post is nearly ready, just need to look at it with fresh eyes and make sure I haven't left random stuff I heard on the radio in there, and you know to check that its speled and grammered real guud like.

@PoetLore you'll be glad to know that I've switched my support to the pens for the time being, I wanna see them crush the caps after what those guys did to ma precious leafs

also I'm very excited for us to start ploughing the ocean waves, I really wanna know how were gonna stop the horse from sinking.

I wanna see them crush the caps after what those guys did to ma precious leafs
Me too T.T

I was so soooooo sad. Still am. Sadness has engulfed me.

Im gonna try and move along the assassin job scene. @PoetLore @Arwen help?

@ShiroKiyoshi

Sorry, I pulled out of this RP a week or so ago. T.T

Sry I've been away, I had reports on assistant suicide, the Holocaust and climate change due in this week.
It's been depressing, losing hope in humanity.

And so endeth the Pan Saga.

Cresion, I don't think I would have done well at your school, they like to really work you hard

• Bucket of Rainbows