Illusion Game: School Daze (Sign-Ups Thread)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
My character is shy, weak, little, and defenseless. Which is why I think she'd be a great character to get bullied.

Oh boy, I can already hear your special song playing in my head, Atom. ;)

@Hospes -> So I guess if Atom is making a good environment to establish relationships we can just do that in the prologue. :3
Same, Kimmy. They can be bullied buddies. ;3 XD

OH GOD

THEY SHOULD MEET

BY BEING SHOVED INTO EACH OTHER
OR INTO A LOCKER TOGETHER

ALSO
SHIT, THAT FUCKING SONGG

I mean we can arrange something like that if ya want Sav~ :3

Logan will have no bullying of his girls on his watch. (Vivi is too but I dunno if Nick and Sav announced why yet)

When is the prologue going to start, by the way?

@Atomyk
Thursday at the latest, but probably sooner.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: York and BarrenThin
*Kisho hears banging in a locker* ...High schoolers... *gets boltcutters and opens it up* ...I don't get paid enough for this...

Where will Logan and Kisho stand? He'll have something of a friendly rivalry with york's character.

Where will Logan and Kisho stand? He'll have something of a friendly rivalry with york's character.

Honestly, Kisho will probably be indifferent to him besides thinking that he's getting more funding by being a PE coach. Computers aren't cheap even when your wife helps you build custom ones for the class.

Reactions: Lord President Nick
Honestly, Kisho will probably be indifferent to him besides thinking that he's getting more funding by being a PE coach. Computers aren't cheap even when your wife helps you build custom ones for the class.

*discreetly makes the friendship kinda inappropriate*