Illusion Game: School Daze (Sign-Ups Thread)

I can't wait to have Vivi scared of everyone.. Even the nice people. c:

Reactions: Josh M
Kisho and Scott would agree. XD

I figure it could possibly be split. I know my school had like three teachers across the various technology sub-categories.

... who wants web design, lol

James be like "you can't tell me what to do." :P

Probably not, Kisho's gonna to be a dick to just about everyone except extremely well-behaved students who like computers and his wife Aviv.
Yes, then they won't. Kisho will thus be the Ass teacher so few like and Scott the one everyone likes. XD Except severely misbehaved kids. XD

Probably not, Kisho's gonna to be a dick to just about everyone except extremely well-behaved students who like computers and his wife Aviv.
True, Scott is going to be nice to everyone but the most misbehaved. XD

Holy crap, we have Good Cop Bad Cop, err, Good Tech Bad Tech going on.... :P

First, he's going to be told Kisho is married and doesn't appreciate the advances. If he keeps it up, he will become quite familiar with the hard drives of various computers as they collide with his head.
Well then. That teacher needs to be fired for assault!

Nevermind, gonna drop out, guess I won't be able to keep up with the typical speed in any of these RPs just like before :)

Nevermind, gonna drop out, guess I won't be able to keep up with the typical speed in any of these RPs just like before :)
Um

I never said anything, so that you are dropping from my game is a bit much.

Reactions: Dinoteen
Sorry, would've done the same for any host if that makes you feel better. I just haven't been able to properly finish a single game since the very first, either dropping out or just being extremely inactive, so it seems kinda dumb to me to start playing in a new one

Sorry, would've done the same for any host if that makes you feel better. I just haven't been able to properly finish a single game since the very first, either dropping out or just being extremely inactive, so it seems kinda dumb to me to start playing in a new one
So may I ask why you joined in the first place?