Illusion Game: School Daze (Sign-Ups Thread)

Atomyk

The Janitor Bear of Iwaku
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adept
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Horror, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Multiverse/Panfandom, Mystery, Paranormal, Scifi, Survival
qJQuQRe.png

WWda16C.png

Dwtw3d4.png

The planet Earth is a familiar place to all of us. Although often amazing, it is never fantastic. All things come from nature and the supernatural is nothing but myth and imagination.

Or, that's what you've been led to believe. Taken from your original lives, you have been stripped of your memories and placed in a mundane setting. Your past life sleeps inside you as you go about your ordinary days going about your ordinary lives.

There are a few amongst you who know the truth. They've retained their original memories and have the ability to unlock your own. Unfortunately, whoever has devised this illusion you now live in doesn't want you to remember your past. They will tell you that the truth is nothing but a lie, and turn you against the people who would save you.

And you don't know any better now, do you?

U2OokT1.png

In this game, players take characters from other settings and give them mundane lives as members of a high school community. All characters will be stripped of their original memories and given new memories that conform with this new life. In each chapter, the characters will be asked/forced to vote on who they believe is a Savior. These votes are purely IC! You may not choose to vote incorrectly in an OOC attempt to "let the good side win".

There will be three kinds of roles that characters may receive:

Citizens

Nothing special about this role. These characters have all lost their original memories.

Saviors

Your knights in shining armor, you could say. The saviors will be the few to retain their original memories. Whether or not you'd like your original memories back, the characters with this role will be tasked with showing everyone the truth.

Saboteur

Either under command or otherwise (It's up to the player), the character with this role will be working to take down the Saviors. The Saboteur can either investigate another character or make another character suspicious once per chapter.

How do you win, you ask? You don't. This game isn't about winning, whether or not the Saviors succeed in their goal.

P33gtN3.png

1. You must follow in accordance to Iwaku's rules.

2. No OOC talk in the IC. The Illusion Games are a spin-off of the Murder Series, so please take all OOC discussion to that group's General Chat and all roleplay discussion to that group's RP Discussion.

3. As the GM, try and be respectful toward myself. I promise I don't bite. If you have any ideas for the plot of the game or something you may want to do with your character, feel free to ask me!

4. No god-modding or meta-gaming.

5. To saviors, all 'saves' will be done through a special group PM and the characters who are saved will be informed via PM.

6. I will allow OCs, but only a few. I would rather fandom characters outnumbered OCs. You may only app a single character.

7. Please post once a chapter and vote once a chapter. Not doing so will result in your character possibly being removed from the game. At the very least, PM me if anything comes up and I'll do my best to keep you around.

8. As the setting of this game is a high school, characters must either by physically high school age or otherwise plausibly attend a high school. Characters can also be a part of the school's faculty. Feel free to go wild.

9. Until saved, your characters have no idea of their original powers. They can be capable of containing a semblance of that power until saved, but chances are they won't realize they have them. If the power is passive and uncontrolled, message me about them.

l2NCqCJ.png

VERY IMPORTANT! To create some surprise in the RP, please PM me your application and do not post it in here! I will then ask you to re-post your app in here, but without the information revealing the character's original lives.

[BCOLOR=transparent]Fandom:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Description of the character:[/BCOLOR] [Feel free to give a picture, but a written description is required.]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Original Name:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]New Name:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Original Age:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]New Age: [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][Your character does not actually physically change age, but will believe they are the new age]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Original[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] Life Biography:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]New Life Biography: [Almost anything is okay here. Just write about a new life for them, they can be married to other characters but make sure that is okay with the player, have kids and even know other players characters! Plenty of things can be wrote. Ask if your afraid of writing something.][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Student or Faculty?:[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

~CAST LIST~
@The Tactician as Kisho Taniyama [Computer Applications and Programming Teacher]
@TheColourlessRainbow as Bryan Stark [Student]
@BarrenThin as Logan Wilson [Physical Education Teacher]
@TheBombMan as Umeko Moe [Student]
@Mirage as Kumiko Kurumi [Student]
@Hospes as Viviette Anya Stark [Student]
@york as Avia Taniyama [Physical Education Teacher]
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Minori Chihara [Student]
@Emperor of Gallifrey as Jason "Jay" Cortez Wilson [Student]
@Gummi Bunnies as James Lancaster [Student]
@Mighty Roman as Simon Black [Student]
@DapperDogman as Kei Eba [Student]
@Jeremi as LuAnn Lewis [Home Economics Teacher]
@FireDrake150 as Scott Miller [Communications Technology Teacher]
@Josh M as Annette De La Rose [Guidance Councillor]
@Wedge Antilles as Tom Swanson [Student]
@Mari as Anna Collins [Student]
@Dinoteen as Thaneo Tesseract [Head Cafeteria Boss]
@The Silver Paladin as Aaron White [Student]
@Nassi as Anouk Cross [Student]
@Revya as Meira Franz [Student]
@theryanjake11 as Takuro Kennedy [Student]
@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Adrian Jacobs [Student]
@Brother Gabriel as Jacky Robertson [Student]
@Thuro Pendragon as Michelle Kile [Student]
@Proxymoron as Ilse Althaus Brandt [Student]
@TheBlueBurch as Yui [Student]​

Last edited:
Something I actually forgot to mention... Until saved, your characters have no idea of their original powers. They can be capable of containing a semblance of that power until saved, but chances are they won't realize they have them. If the power is passive and uncontrolled, message me about them

• Thank You
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Description of the character: Kisho has shoulder length gray hair, blood red eyes and sharp facial features. Kishio wears a blue shirt and black pants with traditional wooden sandals (geta). He also wears a black coat (haori) that reaches to his ankles with a green raining matrix code design draped over his shoulders.

New Name: Kisho Taniyama

New Age: 25

New Life Biography: Born in the United States to two Japanese immigrants, Kisho was raised as a reclusive programming savant, preferring the company of computer monitors and hard drives to the company of individuals he found to be annoying and difficult to understand. However, deciding he wanted to put his skills to good use besides publishing his own custom software for sale, he eventually became a school teacher and began trying to teach students the way of programming. (Might add in having a wife as well if someone agrees to it.)

Student or Faculty?: Computer Applications and Programming Teacher

@york (So you know what you're working with if we decide to have our characters to be married.)

• Thank You
Reactions: York
Dang, i'm struggling between two characters...

GAH! *headdesks*