Illusion Game: School Daze (Sign-Ups Thread)

You're both accepted. Feel free to hop in.

New Name: Jacky Robertson

Description: Normal built, Average height, messy blonde hair, Yellow eyes.

New Age: 16

New Life Biography: Born into an Average family in the UK, Jacky was a hyper-active young lad who always gets in trouble due to the mess he makes while having fun, he always plays with his friends and having all sorts of adventures and fun imaging themselves as pirates, space pirates and etc.

His parents were both loving and caring, His Father always playing with him and sometimes joining at his antics on pissing off his mother, His mom was the caring type always warning him about the dangers that lurked and is always worried about him, his father was killed by muggers which devastated his mother and him which cause him to be sad, then his childhood friends are starting to drift away from which further descend him into sadness, but he always tried to smile and be strong for his mother but sometimes even the most happiest are the saddest, eventually when his mother has a fit of sadness he would always try to goof around trying to make laugh, he is also a loyal friend and a goof ball.

Reactions: BarrenThin
New Name: Jacky Robertson

Description: Normal built, Average height, messy blonde hair, Yellow eyes.

New Life Biography: Born into an Average family in the UK, Jacky was a hyper-active young lad who always gets in trouble due to the mess he makes while having fun, he always plays with his friends and having all sorts of adventures and fun imaging themselves as pirates, space pirates and etc.

His parents were both loving and caring, His Father always playing with him and sometimes joining at his antics on pissing off his mother, His mom was the caring type always warning him about the dangers that lurked and is always worried about him, his father was killed by muggers which devastated his mother and him which cause him to be sad, then his childhood friends are starting to drift away from which further descend him into sadness, but he always tried to smile and be strong for his mother but sometimes even the most happiest are the saddest, eventually when his mother has a fit of sadness he would always try to goof around trying to make laugh, he is also a loyal friend and a goof ball.
Accepted :)

The IC is here.

Description of the character: Caucasian. Brunette. Blue eyes. Has dark hair that she keeps in two pigtails. Open flowing pigtails. Not pigtail braids. Tall.

New Name: Michelle Kile

New Age: 18, A senior.

New Life Biography: Michelle and her family were caught in a fire when she was just a small child.
She survived obviously, her parents didn't. She was raised by her aunt until she was sixteen. Then she got emancipated and moved out on her own.
She works at a garage after school to pay her rent and to save up for college. In school (in which she is a senior) she studies hard, although she struggles to stay focused on this as she is constantly distracted by the wild life. She frequently takes pot between classes, and has busted several times for it.
She is not the teachers pet to say the least. She is highly dismissive of clics, and mostly ignores everyone unless someone captures her interest.

Student or Faculty?: Student

• Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk
(Gotta go to bed. Going to Disney's Hollywood Studios tomorrow and I won't be on till late. Night, guys.)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Takuro then exited school to grab the crate from the warehouse and roll it into the school, passing some students Takuro rolled the crate down to the basement of the school and hid it there. Unknowingly to Takuro, he had left a trail of blood leading to the basement, due to what was inside of the crate. "Some people should know". Takuro then walked down the corridors.

((Logan's interacted with you in such a way that you couldn't simply 'leave.'))​

LATE AS ALWAYS.

Description of the Character:

575d171efb5c21b451c270eebb008c71.jpg

(ooooooh lord i 4got da descripcion) Standing six inches above five feet, the female is usually wearing her light gray trench coat with black leggings and light-brown, four-inched heeled boots. Her soft, straight chestnut colored hair prolongs to her hips, and she always keeps her hair loose unless there is a special occasion. Ilse is a very passionate person and will always find ways to cheer a person up when they are feeling down. If needed, she can be aggressively assertive towards those wanting to cause harm.

New Name: Ilse Althaus Brandt

New Age: Seventeen

New Life Biography: With the new name of Ilse, she arrives at this public school as a foreign exchange student from Germany. Ohhhh, soooooooo fancy. Her life in Germany was rough, living with her mother as her father disappeared from their lives. Even though her mother and her would always fight, Ilse was very fortunate to be with her. Moving to America, it disappointed her as well as made her uncomfortable; however, she had to move in order to allow her mother to continue to work in long hours constantly. The insufficient money that her mother made was only able to afford public school in America as well as moving into another home! Studying in America is expensive as hell, people. In hope of making new friends and succeeding in this high school, Ilse will do anything in becoming the best person that she can be. Are you ready? Because this is probably going to be another failure of mine. YEAH. YAY ME. No, I am not playing as London.

Student or Faculty?: Student

Last edited by a moderator:
Adrian wondered the halls mindlessly, Desperately trying to find another hint of human life anywhere. Before long, He eventually stumbled upon a unusually large door with Aaron, Umeko and Kisho surrounding it, there was also a giant 5 splashed in the center of it. "Guys!" He ran over to the three. "I'm glad I found you guys.." He looked up to the Red 5 upon the door. "What's this now?"

@The Silver Paladin
@TheBombMan
@The Pimp Tactician
((We're already in the room, and it's about to close. I would edit this to chill in the cafeteria or go to the 4 door.))

((We're already in the room, and it's about to close. I would edit this to chill in the cafeteria or go to the 4 door.))
((Ech... Sowwi, I've been so inactive That I'm not sure what's even going on anymore xP I'll try and catch up with recent events c:))

Description of the character: Yui has whispy strands of white hair on an otherwise black head, blue angelic eyes befitting his energetic disposition and disfigured features which he hides behind bandages which hide every part of his body with the exception of his eyes from people's view. He wears a torn/tattered grey shirt/jacket and black pants with black shoes, he clocks in at around 6'6, amazing for his age.

New Name: Yui

New Life Biography: Born in the United States to two loving parents, there was something always wrong with Yui. He wasn't the daughter they had envisioned having but rather a young boy. This boy had obvious disfigurations but Yui wasn't going to let it get him down! He was eager to show the world what he could do and as his father emigrated with Yui and his wife to Japan, Yui was enrolled into the school eager to show off his skills at as many things that he could get his hands on, from wrestling, to joining in a band, to playing soccer. But before he could enroll, Yui got into a tragic accident which ended up leaving nasty burn marks over his body. While not all that self-conscious of his disfigurements his parents urged him to use the bandages to hide the burns at least.

Obeying his parent's will as they had been so kind to him growing up, Yui hid himself away from the prying eyes of others behind his bandages and finally joined up with the school and despite his bandages/height, he tries his best to make friends with others despite all that set against him!

Student or Faculty:Student!

• Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk
Description of the character: Yui has whispy strands of white hair on an otherwise black head, blue angelic eyes befitting his energetic disposition and disfigured features which he hides behind bandages which hide every part of his body with the exception of his eyes from people's view. He wears a torn/tattered grey shirt/jacket and black pants with black shoes, he clocks in at around 6'6, amazing for his age.

New Name: Yui

New Life Biography: Born in the United States to two loving parents, there was something always wrong with Yui. He wasn't the daughter they had envisioned having but rather a young boy. This boy had obvious disfigurations but Yui wasn't going to let it get him down! He was eager to show the world what he could do and as his father emigrated with Yui and his wife to Japan, Yui was enrolled into the school eager to show off his skills at as many things that he could get his hands on, from wrestling, to joining in a band, to playing soccer. But before he could enroll, Yui got into a tragic accident which ended up leaving nasty burn marks over his body. While not all that self-conscious of his disfigurements his parents urged him to use the bandages to hide the burns at least.

Obeying his parent's will as they had been so kind to him growing up, Yui hid himself away from the prying eyes of others behind his bandages and finally joined up with the school and despite his bandages/height, he tries his best to make friends with others despite all that set against him!

Student or Faculty:Student!
I'll intro you in just a moment so you can get started. Everyone is currently discussing in the school's Atrium the latest vote.