Illusion Game: School Daze (Sign-Ups Thread)

*discreetly makes the friendship kinda inappropriate*

"What the hell...?" Kisho questioned with a frown as Logan was being weird. His hand moved to his phone, the needed speed dial quickly pressed, "Do I need to call my wife? I doubt she would appreciate your sudden sexual need that involves me."

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
"What the hell...?" Kisho questioned with a frown as Logan was being weird. His hand moved to his phone, the needed speed dial quickly pressed, "Do I need to call my wife? I doubt she would appreciate your sudden sexual need that involves."

I meant with his wife, but that works too ;D

Joking, of course. I have a love interest for the father of the Wilson family.

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Wanna just let it all play out in one single post we all contribute to but only one of us posts, or just start going with something random once the rp starts and see where it takes us?

I'm so looking forward to being a meanie

@Hospes @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Wanna just let it all play out in one single post we all contribute to but only one of us posts, or just start going with something random once the rp starts and see where it takes us?

I'm so looking forward to being a meanie
We could do a collaborative post, or just play it out. :3

Anyone interested in interteracting with my character, Minori? She could use a friend, childhood friend, bully, a crush, maybe a kid she's helping tutor because she's smart, etc. I'm open to ideas too. I wrote that she's an orphan though, so parents or siblings are out of the question. :3
Since Logan will be acting as a mentor figure to her, can she be Jay's tutor?

Reactions: BarrenThin
Description of the character: Long, Golden shoulder-length hair, Formal wear and a grey-scarf thing. Brown eyes.

New Name: Scott Miller

New Age: 30

New Life Biography: Scott Miller had about an ordinary life. Being skillfull with technology, he became interested in a position as a teacher, and as a Principal if he ever got the chance. Caring for his students greatly, he will often go out of his way to make sure they are accommodated and taken care of. Hates Murder and Violence, but understands its necessity.

Student or Faculty?: Technology Teacher. Faculty

Hospes (the impossible name for me to type withoput ever looking) Message seems happy, but that icon is a deathglare. XD MIXED SIGNALS!!!!!!!!!

I just can't wait to have James fuck up some shit on school property. :P

Reactions: FireDrake150
Or, have it like my high school was, with the teachers doing different points in the day, one being the morning tech teacher and one the evening / afternoon one.