Illusion Game: School Daze (Sign-Ups Thread)

My character is shy, weak, little, and defenseless. Which is why I think she'd be a great character to get bullied.

Oh boy, I can already hear your special song playing in my head, Atom. ;)

@Hospes -> So I guess if Atom is making a good environment to establish relationships we can just do that in the prologue. :3
Same, Kimmy. They can be bullied buddies. ;3 XD

OH GOD

THEY SHOULD MEET

BY BEING SHOVED INTO EACH OTHER
OR INTO A LOCKER TOGETHER

ALSO
SHIT, THAT FUCKING SONGG

I mean we can arrange something like that if ya want Sav~ :3

Logan will have no bullying of his girls on his watch. (Vivi is too but I dunno if Nick and Sav announced why yet)

When is the prologue going to start, by the way?

@Atomyk
Thursday at the latest, but probably sooner.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: York and BarrenThin
*Kisho hears banging in a locker* ...High schoolers... *gets boltcutters and opens it up* ...I don't get paid enough for this...

Where will Logan and Kisho stand? He'll have something of a friendly rivalry with york's character.

Where will Logan and Kisho stand? He'll have something of a friendly rivalry with york's character.

Honestly, Kisho will probably be indifferent to him besides thinking that he's getting more funding by being a PE coach. Computers aren't cheap even when your wife helps you build custom ones for the class.

Reactions: Lord President Nick
Honestly, Kisho will probably be indifferent to him besides thinking that he's getting more funding by being a PE coach. Computers aren't cheap even when your wife helps you build custom ones for the class.

*discreetly makes the friendship kinda inappropriate*