Illusion Game: School Daze (Sign-Ups Thread)

Description of the character: Kei has medium length spiky brown hair, blue eyes and rather pale skin, he normally wears a shirt with a tee underneath, and a pair of belted jeans, normally wearing some athletic shoes and clothes that grant a lot of freedom. He lacks much in the way of visible muscle, but it quite strong and possess a good level of stamina

New Name: Kei Eba

New Age: 16

New Life Biography: Kei lives alone most of the time, his adopted parents are often busy with work and don't have much time for him, so he took to playing sports a lot, he never knew why, but baseball was always something he enjoyed, he almost couldn't explain it, but with a bat in his hands, he almost felt more comfortable...He soon worked his way onto the baseball team and made a name as one of the best batters at the school

Student or Faculty?: Student

Description of the character: [BCOLOR=transparent]She's[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] about 5'10, has shoulder length black hair, normal build, quite attractive.[/BCOLOR] Despite being the home ec teacher she still dresses in pretty fancy clothing.

New Name: LuAnn Lewis

New Age: Around 30 (if asked she says she's 25)

long-black-hair-woman-indigo-organic.jpg

New Life Biography:
[BCOLOR=transparent]LuAnn was born in Angus, Texas. The youngest [/BCOLOR]among six siblings, LuAnn always had something to prove when it came to any specific subject in her life due to the attention she had to fight for among her family. A bit of a tomboy due to her upbringing in her early age, she softened up considerably during her teens, even if some specific things still persist. It was around this time that she found her passion for food. She even wrote a few cook books before deciding to instead start teaching about food and living to students so that according to her they'd survive in the outside world.

Student or Faculty?: Faculty, home economics teacher.

• Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk
I'm not sure, but if anybody wants to be James's cousin, PM me!

Description of the character:
Young girl with long brown hair and bright blue eyes, rather pale skin, slender and petite build. Likes to wear 'edgy' clothes like leggings with torn mini jeans, a colorful shirt and blue jacket covering it. Basically she wears anything that the school frowns upon or doesn't like to see.

New Name:
Kacey Wright

New Age:

New Life Biography:
Kacey is a girl that always wanted to stand out from the crowd. She's a rebel as well, and really likes to express it. She will go out of her way to go against any rules laid upon her, and she's the type of person that will sit on cookie when told not to touch it. She secretly enjoys picking fights with people, especially around her own age or younger.

Student or Faculty?: #rebel Student​

Description of the character: She is a small, pale girl with short jagged purple hair and golden brown eyes.

New Name: Minori Chihara

New Age: 17

New Life Biography: Minori is a young Japanese-American girl who moved to America with her mother at a young age. Minori attended school while her mother took care of her, until Minori turned fourteen-years-old and her mother became ill, passing away. Orphaned after her mother's passing, Minori found herself in a foster care home for a short period of time. However, in her foster home she was abused by some of the older children and she sought a way to leave, lying to her foster parents and telling them she had relatives coming from Japan to live with her. Since she had no such relatives, Minori lived on the streets for a short time until she found an abandoned apartment complex in town to reside in. Her goal was to hide in the complex until she was eighteen years of age and could legally take care of herself without an adult. While living in the complex, Minori continued going to school, clever enough to keep her secret from anyone curious about her up until present day.

Student or Faculty?: Student

Anyone interested in interteracting with my character, Minori? She could use a friend, childhood friend, bully, a crush, maybe a kid she's helping tutor because she's smart, etc. I'm open to ideas too. I wrote that she's an orphan though, so parents or siblings are out of the question. :3

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Anyone interested in interteracting with my character, Minori? She could use a friend, childhood friend, bully, a crush, maybe a kid she's helping tutor because she's smart, etc. I'm open to ideas too. I wrote that she's an orphan though, so parents or siblings are out of the question. :3

Logan could be the cool-teacher friend/mentor/father-figure to her, but that's all I got.

Logan could be the cool-teacher friend/mentor/father-figure to her, but that's all I got.

Well, I was hoping at some point someone would discover she's living alone and is an orphan. Maybe he could discover it and invite her to stay with him or somethin?

A notice: the prologue will be super slice-of-lifey for everyone to establish the characters and relationships.

Don't worry guys, I'll be bullying all of you! :D

Yay!

Vivi is used to being bullied, anyways. I'd love for her to be bullied more. c;

My character is shy, weak, little, and defenseless. Which is why I think she'd be a great character to get bullied.

A notice: the prologue will be super slice-of-lifey for everyone to establish the characters and relationships.

Oh boy, I can already hear your special song playing in my head, Atom. ;)

@Hospes -> So I guess if Atom is making a good environment to establish relationships we can just do that in the prologue. :3

Logan will have no bullying of his girls on his watch. (Vivi is too but I dunno if Nick and Sav announced why yet)

When is the prologue going to start, by the way?

@Atomyk

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden