Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Knowing this school," a quick glance over the food selection caused his nose to flare up and snarl, "Probably not. When was the last time we received new textbooks, much less mediocre food?"

"In my class when Ah'm cookin' with my students." She replied offhand shedding a tear to the eatable things that needed to be sacrificed for what was considered food in this area. "When we get out of this Ah can have you visit."

@The Tactician

"In my class when Ah'm cookin' with my students." She replied offhand shedding a tear to the eatable things that needed to be sacrificed for what was considered food in this area. "When we get out of this Ah can have you visit."

@The Tactician
Kisho turned a bored eye towards the woman, "You're the type of person who normally has her head in the clouds, aren't you? Most people wouldn't just cry over food..."

"...fuck it..." James sighed, not liking his whole idea of waiting around. Not even letting Michelle say anything on the matter, he headed out of the kitchen. Didn't take long for the ravenette to spot Logan nearby.

"Hey!" He exclaimed as he was walking towards him. What his plan was? James didn't even know himself.

@Thuro Pendragon @BarrenThin

"Confession? Me?" James says with an intrigued look,"I'm sure on all of the shit I've pulled off from day one."

He was literally on thin ice, one little mistep, and there goes his cover.

@BarrenThin
"Only enough to get you put away." All of this attention had him thinking more about what James had said, though. The boy had said some strange things.

@Gummi Bunnies

"Only enough to get you put away." All of this attention had him thinking more about what James had said, though. The boy had said some strange things.

@Gummi Bunnies
"Been there many times. Are you really sure that would keep me in control?" James grinned, trying to tap into his past personality to avoid slipping up.

@BarrenThin

"Thanks, we just need to move him into a place he can rest." Jake picked up the boy along with Logan. "I can bandage the wound. The cafeteria might be too crazy right now... maybe the gym?"

@BarrenThin
Nodding, Logan helped Jake carry Takuro to the gym. That was kind of strange of Kisho. Sure, Kisho didn't really take crap from anyone, but Logan had never seen him act out like that. His concern was evident on his face. He wasn't entirely against what Kisho had done, though.

@Atomyk
Upon hearing a ruckus outside of the gym(where she and Minori still remained seated in conversation), Viviette's head immediately turned, heart beating fast and body tense with alert. What she saw made her pale immediately, and the shaking that James had managed to make reside immediately returned.

A man who was supposed to be one of the people in charge of your safety throwing a laptop at an innocent kid wasn't exactly something you wanted to see.

Viviette immediately went back into a full-fledged panic, shaking violently and staring on at the scene with pure fear. This.. Wasn't good. At all.

Way to go and ruin any chance at getting the smallest sliver of Vivi's trust, Kisho.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Atomyk @The Tactician

"Yeah, that's what I was thinking. They have something to do with this. I'll talk to Logan about it." Aaron said. "Also, have you ever seen this picture?" He pulled the image out of his pocket, and showed it to horatio."
"... Were you dressing up for Halloween?" Horatio asked upon observing the picture. "I don't know anything about it... What if this foul Overseer has secret pictures of all of us? Stalking us?! That pervert!"

@The Silver Paladin

Upon hearing a ruckus outside of the gym(where she and Minori still remained seated in conversation), Viviette's head immediately turned, heart beating fast and body tense with alert. What she saw made her pale immediately, and the shaking that James had managed to make reside immediately returned.

A man who was supposed to be one of the people in charge of your safety throwing a laptop at an innocent kid wasn't exactly something you wanted to see.

Viviette immediately went back into a full-fledged panic, shaking violently and staring on at the scene with pure fear. This.. Wasn't good. At all.

Way to go and ruin any chance at getting the smallest sliver of Vivi's trust, Kisho.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Atomyk @The Tactician
Logan's attention was immediately ripped away from James. He jogged over to Viviette. "Vivi? Viviette, it's alright!" Just to be safe, he didn't touch her or anything. "He was protecting the group, okay?"

@The Tactician
@Hospes

"... Were you dressing up for Halloween?" Horatio asked upon observing the picture. "I don't know anything about it... What if this foul Overseer has secret pictures of all of us? Stalking us?! That pervert!"

@The Silver Paladin

Aaron looked at the image. "No. I don't know these other two. This is an image from a dream I've been having." Aaron shrugged. "I'm gonna go find Logan to see if he can help."

"Excuse me." Jason said to the girl before walking over to his father.

"Dad, can I speak with you?" He paused, glancing around nervously and then looking his father in the eyes, "Alone?"

@BarrenThin @Hospes

"Maybe I'm pulling stuff out of my ass, but even I don't know," James says with a shrug, but looks over at Vivi with a tinge of worry.

@BarrenThin @Hospes
Viviette was too terrified to even realize James was looking at her.​
Logan's attention was immediately ripped away from James. He jogged over to Viviette. "Vivi? Viviette, it's alright!" Just to be safe, he didn't touch her or anything. "He was protecting the group, okay?"

@The Tactician
@Hospes
Viviette didn't seem to buy this, gaze slowly moving away from where it'd been locked on the bleeding Takuro to look up at Logan. She tried to say something.. But no words were coming out. She looked about ready to start crying, again.. In anything but happiness.

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk

"Let's see, we were forced to chaperon prom, strike one. Strike two was when we were drugged and forced into a game of death. I'm hungry, tired, and feel a migraine pounding in my head because of this debacle so strike three. I'm officially irritated by the evening's events. That boy acting as though he was going to stab someone came at the wrong time," Kisho explained with a sigh, sitting down at one of the lunch tables. It seemed the stress of the event really was getting to him.
Avia Taniyama
@The Tactician @Anyone

"I suppose it's more understandable... But... At least wait until we install a rubber case on that thing next time, ok?" Avia asked, in a slightly joking manner... But it seemed she was trying to prevent something like this was happening in the future, even if she did understand why her husband would to such a thing in the state he was in. She figured it would be for the best to at least make an effort instead of directly telling him off or something; it sure wouldn't help his already bad mood.​

Viviette was too terrified to even realize James was looking at her.​

Viviette didn't seem to buy this, gaze slowly moving away from where it'd been locked on the bleeding Takuro to look up at Logan. She tried to say something.. But no words were coming out. She looked about ready to start crying, again.. In anything but happiness.

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Atomyk
He gave Kisho a long, angry look before facing Viviette again. "Viviette... What he did was wrong. But it wasn't... malicious. Besides, he'll be fine, with someone as competent as Jake working on him. Okay? Nothing to worry about." Logan smiled.
"Excuse me." Jason said to the girl before walking over to his father.

"Dad, can I speak with you?" He paused, glancing around nervously and then looking his father in the eyes, "Alone?"

@BarrenThin @Hospes
The teacher looked at Viviette quietly for a second before nodding and stepping away from her. "What's up?"

@Emperor of Gallifrey
@Hospes

Status
Not open for further replies.