Illusion Game II: School Daze

Status
Not open for further replies.
LATER THAT DAY......

After the incident with the students, Logan would see Annette. As normal, she was looking way to fashionable then was needed. The girl did come from old money, and some habits die hard. With out looking at him, she'd whispered a direction.

"My office when we can. We need to talk."

In the mean time, she'd go to office and see if anyone needed her.

@Atomyk @BarrenThin @Hospes @Emperor of Gallifrey @ anyone
Logan was preoccupied sorting James out, but he gave Annette a nod.

@Josh M

As much as he was intimidating to other students and teachers when it came to his rowdy impression, he found uncertain on how to deal with Logan. Groaning, he dug through his pockets to take out his box of cigarettes and his lighter. He had ways to get more of those anyways.

@BarrenThin

As much as he was intimidating to other students and teachers when it came to his rowdy impression, he found uncertain on how to deal with Logan. Groaning, he dug through his pockets to take out his box of cigarettes and his lighter. He had ways to get more of those anyways.

@BarrenThin
Logan stuffed them in his own pockets. He'd throw the cigars away and probably give the lighter to the kid's parents. "Don't let me catch you doing anything like this again. And... kid... It may not seem like you have anything to want in life right now, but ten, twenty, thirty years down the road, you're going to wish you had gotten a good degree when you're barely scraping by on minimum age or welfare checks and food stamps. So get your head out of your a... butt, and get in gear. Get ahead. Get focused. Maybe then you'll come out on top, rather than barely even being considered the bottom." With that, he went to Annette's office.

"You wanted to see me, Miss Rose?" He gave her a coy grin.

@Gummi Bunnies
@Josh M

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Meira

"Hah... I see..." Meira looks pretty disappointed that no ones been shot. Maybe you should go shoot someone for her. That'll perk her up! "Fine, fine, I'll buy one. Maybe there will be something about me on there. I swear, if I'm being slandered again, someone's going to get their chimney stuffed with jockstraps." Meira then put her hand in one of her skirt's pockets and fished around for her wallet.

@Hospes
The blonde girl was clearly taken aback by the fact that Meira seemed disappointed that there wasn't a shooting. That was.. Sick! But she didn't fully show it, hiding it with a forced smile. "Yeah.." she simply replied, awkwardly rubbing her neck. Though, she nodded when Meira said she'd take a paper, cheer seeming to return. "Sure! Here.." she turned around, disappearing into the library for a moment, before returning with the day's paper, offering it to Meira. "And don't worry; we write news, not drama."

"Anyways.. Gotta get to class. Cya around!" she chimed with a smile, giving another small wave before heading back into the library.

@Revya

@BarrenThin

"Now you're just tryinkg too hard, Logan ."

Annette would say the words with a smirk, before Motioning Logan to shut the door. Taking a her desk, she would sigh before she would lay her head on her desk. She would peak up to speak.

"So, Jason knows about us, and so does everyone else it seems. I saw a group of students talking earlier, and they just started busting head is already aching. When did this become high school?

@BarrenThin

"Now you're just tryinkg too hard, Logan ."

Annette would say the words with a smirk, before Motioning Logan to shut the door. Taking a her desk, she would sigh before she would lay her head on her desk. She would peak up to speak.

"So, Jason knows about us, and so does everyone else it seems. I saw a group of students talking earlier, and they just started busting head is already aching. When did this become high school?
His smiled quickly faded as he closed the door and became a confused frown. "They know? Jason knows?" He didn't seem particularly bothered by this. "Hmph." He grunted and looked out the window of her office and saw some students quickly look away from him. "I guess we haven't been as subtle as we thought."

@Josh M

"I Guess not. I mean, it's no big deal, we're both adults. It's our business, and no else's. Still, then we have Delta. Uggh, Our break up was messy, I kinda don't want to deal with him again.

Straightening up, she look a Logan.

"So, that's about it. Anywho, I apologize for waking you this morning. I tried to be a quiet as a mouse. I guess that needs work.

@BarrenThin @Atomyk

Last edited:
  • Love
"I Guess not. I mean, it's no big deal, we're both adults. It's our business, and no else's. Still, then we have Delta. Uggh, Our break up was messy, I kinda don't want to deal with him again.

"So, that's about it. Anywho, I apologize for waking you this morning. I tried to be a quite as a mouse. I guess that needs work.

@BarrenThin @Atomyk
"Don't worry about it. I needed to get up, anyways. As for Delta... I'll deal with him if it comes to that." Logan had something of a beef with Delta, but he kept it to himself, for the most part. No sense in starting a fight, as much as he wanted to. "I'm willing to bet there are kids out there talking about us right now." He made the nonchalant transition with a faint smirk. It was as though he found the prospect of childish gossip amusing.

@Josh M

"So, that's about it. Anywho, I apologize for waking you this morning. I tried to be a quite as a mouse. I guess that needs work.

@BarrenThin @Atomyk
Somewhere in another universe, Sav laid uncomfortably on a couch, staring blankly at her computer screen before shaking her head and simply drinking from an appropriate mug for the situation:
61IQ1qWa6%2BL._SY355_.jpg

"I don't get paid enough for this."​

Meira
"... What? Free? Bullshit. That's dumb. You guys could be making money with this! Hand out the standard paper free, but change the most-read section to a premium pay issue and and some other content for fluff..." Well, the woman had already left. Meira sighed, then moved her feet. Muttering and grumbling to herself like an old man, she unfolded the paper and read it while walking to class. Watch where she's going? Nonsense. She was busy. Other people could do that for her. It's not like she was the only one who could move. School hallways were a turf war. Show weakness and you'll be pushed around and forgotten like Vivisector. "Where's the yellow pages..."

@Hospes
@Whatever

James only rolled his eyes as he walked around the hallways with no initiative to go to class just yet.

@anybody in the hallways

Scott sits at his desk, waiting for most of the students to finish this final exercise he had given them. True, it is towards the end of school and the other Tech Teacher in the building was a bit of a hard-ass on his students, but Scott rather dislikes that approach. having been of a friendly nature from the beginning, he took in a variety of students, from students that could freely and clearly express themselves, to other students who were a bit more reclusive and likely a bit lonely throughout the day. As he is more lienient then his programming counterpart, he had told the students that if all of them get their work done early, they might be able to watch a movie. As his past experience had taught him, giving his students this friendlyness and freedom throughout the year actually allowed them all to enjoy the class more then if he were just this stern, unfeeling block that did nothing but read lectures from his book and assign Homework, taking some attendance here and there. Always a teacher you can approach if you are having a problem, be it related to his class, or a personal issue you do not want your Guidance counsellor aware of for whatever mysterious reason, his door was always open. As a result of this, not only had he helped some students when they were feeling down, but he also saw an influx more of them that requested help when they needed it. This goes well for them, with it being a Comunnications tech class and all, but there was still the tech side that some students struggled with. during his planning periods he almost always had one or two students in his 'lab', though it more so resembles a classroom with computers at the desks and monitors that receede into the desks at the press of a button on Scott's keyfob, a precaution to prevent his students from wasting all of their time on the tech when everything has to be balenced just so. Everything was tidy, and in fact every afternoon before he went home he would tidy up a little, though there was never too much work to be done. Similar to the program that had appeared for Kisho, however, there was another that had done almost the exact same for Scott. However, in this case, rather then being a Snowman that mocks him, its a Program that when clicked, plays a sad tune and promptly tells him it is not the correct time. Sighing, as he stares at the icon, he thinks back to the lyrics of the song one more time, not opening the app due to there being students around, but he reviews them. As unfortunate as it is, however, he can only remember the first part of it.

Walk on, Wand'ring souls, For your res,pite, we pray.
Let our, Humble song, Clear your hearts, Of dismay,
Rekin,dle the flame, of your souls, 'n' set you free,
so walk on, and become, the light that guides, the way.....

Scott, while letting out a sigh, thinks over the potential meaning of the lyrics. < Wand'ring souls? Could that be the children? No, Probably not...Hearts that are dismayed? I can't imagine most of the students feeling that way or feeling that way for very long, with everything we have here to help....and then the rest of the message is kinda a cross between that of a love song and a sorrow-filled memorial of someone the author once knew. > Sighing, He waits for everyone to finish, before heading to talk to Kisho, As his planning period is this next period and he thought he'd at least ask Kisho if he may know anything about the cryptic song. Could they be interrelated? It's too soon to tell, but so far as Scott is concerned, he does want Kisho's input, even if they may not get along the best.

@The Tactician @Wedge Antilles

As Kumiko entered the school, her mind was blank for some reason. She didn't know what to expect, hopefully nothing bad, and that she wouldn't be screwed in one way or another. Having the thought in her head that something was about to happen, the young girl cautiously proceeded down the short narrow hallway to the main entry to the school zone. The lockers were in 3 rows in the room she was currently in, one on each side in the center row. She didn't bother, crouching down and scooting her way across the room. When she approached the door knob that lead into the halls of the school, she squinted her eye and stared down at it. "Can't be too hard..." She whispered to herself, sighing off her irritation and smirking. "I mean..How hard can school be?"

She quickly grasped the door knob before she changed her mind, flinging the door open and rushing inside. As a few students passed by, she officially changed her mind. Turning around, she assumed the door was still open and attempted to sprint out. She then slammed her face into the door, moaning of frustration and pain. Kumiko turned around to the hall and muttered to herself cusses to calm herself down, her eye drooped. She was definitely annoyed. The students were laughing at her as she injured herself, but Kumiko didn't think anything of it. She was in a bad enough situation with her schoolwork, being out of school due to her lack of commitment...And because she needed to pay back her parents for stealing their credit card and using it at a striptease.

Her book bag was at her side, and her 'uniform' was very different from the clothing all the other students were wearing. In fact, there was no consistent pattern. Kumiko raised an eyebrow at this, but she had to get to class. As the bell rang, she gulped and scrambled to grab her schedule out of her bag. Getting on the floor and unzipping the bag, she jolted out the piece of paper, ripped from the pressure she put on it when she ripped it out of her bag, under the books that were also present in said bags. "Alright, biology." The girl nodded to herself. Kumiko raced down the now empty hallways, all the students attending their classes whilst she was screwing up her bag. Her things started to lift out of her bag, so as she ran she had to attempt to zip up the bag to prevent everything from falling out, not paying attention to what's in front of her.

(i did it, men)

Minori shook her head when Logan asked if her book belonged to the school. It actually belonged the the local library and if she permanently lost it, the young girl knew she would be in trouble. Nevertheless, it wasn't something she would have to worry about after all. Logan marched away from her, exchanged a few words with the janitor, and got her book back.

When the book was handed back to her, Minori wrapped it in her arms and held it against her chest, golden brown eyes sparkling happily. "Th-Thank you," she said softly, nodding when he suggested she go to class. "Y-Yes sir," she replied, quickly moving to head off to her class. Minori worried she might get detention for missing half of class for no reason, but she didn't want to let Logan down after he had helped her out.

@BarrenThin @Anyone
As Kumiko entered the school, her mind was blank for some reason. She didn't know what to expect, hopefully nothing bad, and that she wouldn't be screwed in one way or another. Having the thought in her head that something was about to happen, the young girl cautiously proceeded down the short narrow hallway to the main entry to the school zone. The lockers were in 3 rows in the room she was currently in, one on each side in the center row. She didn't bother, crouching down and scooting her way across the room. When she approached the door knob that lead into the halls of the school, she squinted her eye and stared down at it. "Can't be too hard..." She whispered to herself, sighing off her irritation and smirking. "I mean..How hard can school be?"

She quickly grasped the door knob before she changed her mind, flinging the door open and rushing inside. As a few students passed by, she officially changed her mind. Turning around, she assumed the door was still open and attempted to sprint out. She then slammed her face into the door, moaning of frustration and pain. Kumiko turned around to the hall and muttered to herself cusses to calm herself down, her eye drooped. She was definitely annoyed. The students were laughing at her as she injured herself, but Kumiko didn't think anything of it. She was in a bad enough situation with her schoolwork, being out of school due to her lack of commitment...And because she needed to pay back her parents for stealing their credit card and using it at a striptease.

Her book bag was at her side, and her 'uniform' was very different from the clothing all the other students were wearing. In fact, there was no consistent pattern. Kumiko raised an eyebrow at this, but she had to get to class. As the bell rang, she gulped and scrambled to grab her schedule out of her bag. Getting on the floor and unzipping the bag, she jolted out the piece of paper, ripped from the pressure she put on it when she ripped it out of her bag, under the books that were also present in said bags. "Alright, biology." The girl nodded to herself. Kumiko raced down the now empty hallways, all the students attending their classes whilst she was screwing up her bag. Her things started to lift out of her bag, so as she ran she had to attempt to zip up the bag to prevent everything from falling out, not paying attention to what's in front of her.

(i did it, men)
Open classrooms seemed to include Home Ec with Ms. Lewis( @Jeremi ), Communication Tech with Mr. Miller( @FireDrake150 ), Physical Ed with Ms. Taniyama/Mr. Wilson( @york & @BarrenThin ), Newspaper with Ms. Parks( @Hospes ), and Drama with Mr. Peril( @Hospes ). Students could also go to the cafeteria to see Mr. Tesseract( @Dinoteen ), visit the guidance counselor( @Josh M ), or spend a free period in the library( @Hospes ).

(Core classes are available, but these will be more active!)

There were also students wandering the halls, seeming to be ditching class, available to talk to!

@Everyone in need of a classroom.​

Last edited:
@BarrenThin

Logan's words made a slight frown appear on the woman's face.

"You're not helpinkg me, Logan.

Running her temples, Annette would get up, moving towards, then wrapping her arms around Logan.

"So, you have to leave soon, right? Before you go. How about tonight I make dinner for Jason and you? No need to hide anymore, righ"

Open classrooms seemed to include Home Ec with Ms. Lewis, Communication Tech with Mr. Miller, Physical Ed with Ms. Taniyama/Mr. Wilson, Newspaper with Ms. Parks, and Drama with Mr. Peril. Students could also go to lunch and see Mr. Tesseract, visit the guidance counselor, or spend a free period in the library.

There were also students wandering the halls, seeming to be ditching class, available to talk to!

The class Minori was late to happened to be Physical Education because Klutzy Ninja Kitty just decided so and the young girl had always hated that class. She tried to skip it a few times already and was worried she would get in trouble with Ms. Taniyama. Nevertheless, Minori strolled into Physical Education class, wondering how the teacher would react to her.

@Hospes @Anyone

Open classrooms seemed to include Home Ec with Ms. Lewis, Communication Tech with Mr. Miller, Physical Ed with Ms. Taniyama/Mr. Wilson, Newspaper with Ms. Parks, and Drama with Mr. Peril. Students could also go to lunch and see Mr. Tesseract, visit the guidance counselor, or spend a free period in the library.

"Ahh! I'm going to be late!" Umeko collected her stuffand proceeded to go to Home Ec.
"B- b- bye Aaron-Kun!"

@The Silver Paladin @Hospes

"I wish. Say, If I get a ticket, maybe we could go up there sometime? Anyway, where were you transferred from?"
@Mari
Anna smiled. "Well I might be able to get two tickets. Problem is, the concert is the same night as the prom, though. So I'm thinking that maybe this time I won't be going, but we'll see I suppose."

She then answered the second question. "I was previously at Southwich High, you know where that is, right?"

"Anyone?" LuAnn asked again looking over the class. "What if Ah told you that what's in here are from two cloven hoofed animals...and some sugar. Come on now I'm almost sizzlin' with excitement!"

@Mari @Mighty Roman @Hospes
Anna raised her hand to take a guess. "Pork is the cloven hoofed animal?" She wasn't too skilled on home ec, but Anna didn't have so much of an ego, that she didn't hesitate to guess, even though she would probably be wrong. Sometimes learning isn't always about being right, she thought, but from learning from the mistakes.

@Mighty Roman @Hospes @Jeremi

Last edited:
Anna smiled. "Well I might be able to get two tickets. Problem is, the concert is the same night as the prom, though. So I'm thinking that maybe this time I won't be going, but we'll see I suppose."

Anna raised her hand to take a guess. "Pork is the cloven hoofed animal?" She wasn't too skilled on home ec, but Anna didn't have so much of an ego, that she didn't hesitate to guess, even though she would probably be wrong. Sometimes learning isn't always about being right, she thought, but from learning from the mistakes.

@Mighty Roman @Hospes @Jeremi

"One of many!" Miss Lewis replied. "But you're half right. Drum rolls please..." The lid would slide off and she revealed its contents. "It's bacon that's been soaking in milk and sugar over the night. Cause you know why?" It was more of a rhetorical question so she answered it quickly before anyone managed to say anything. "Cause ice cream, ya'll!"

@Mighty Roman @Hospes @Mari

Scott sits at his desk, waiting for most of the students to finish this final exercise he had given them. True, it is towards the end of school and the other Tech Teacher in the building was a bit of a hard-ass on his students, but Scott rather dislikes that approach. having been of a friendly nature from the beginning, he took in a variety of students, from students that could freely and clearly express themselves, to other students who were a bit more reclusive and likely a bit lonely throughout the day. As he is more lienient then his programming counterpart, he had told the students that if all of them get their work done early, they might be able to watch a movie. As his past experience had taught him, giving his students this friendlyness and freedom throughout the year actually allowed them all to enjoy the class more then if he were just this stern, unfeeling block that did nothing but read lectures from his book and assign Homework, taking some attendance here and there. Always a teacher you can approach if you are having a problem, be it related to his class, or a personal issue you do not want your Guidance counsellor aware of for whatever mysterious reason, his door was always open. As a result of this, not only had he helped some students when they were feeling down, but he also saw an influx more of them that requested help when they needed it. This goes well for them, with it being a Comunnications tech class and all, but there was still the tech side that some students struggled with. during his planning periods he almost always had one or two students in his 'lab', though it more so resembles a classroom with computers at the desks and monitors that receede into the desks at the press of a button on Scott's keyfob, a precaution to prevent his students from wasting all of their time on the tech when everything has to be balenced just so. Everything was tidy, and in fact every afternoon before he went home he would tidy up a little, though there was never too much work to be done. Similar to the program that had appeared for Kisho, however, there was another that had done almost the exact same for Scott. However, in this case, rather then being a Snowman that mocks him, its a Program that when clicked, plays a sad tune and promptly tells him it is not the correct time. Sighing, as he stares at the icon, he thinks back to the lyrics of the song one more time, not opening the app due to there being students around, but he reviews them. As unfortunate as it is, however, he can only remember the first part of it.

Walk on, Wand'ring souls, For your res,pite, we pray.
Let our, Humble song, Clear your hearts, Of dismay,
Rekin,dle the flame, of your souls, 'n' set you free,
so walk on, and become, the light that guides, the way.....

Scott, while letting out a sigh, thinks over the potential meaning of the lyrics. < Wand'ring souls? Could that be the children? No, Probably not...Hearts that are dismayed? I can't imagine most of the students feeling that way or feeling that way for very long, with everything we have here to help....and then the rest of the message is kinda a cross between that of a love song and a sorrow-filled memorial of someone the author once knew. > Sighing, He waits for everyone to finish, before heading to talk to Kisho, As his planning period is this next period and he thought he'd at least ask Kisho if he may know anything about the cryptic song. Could they be interrelated? It's too soon to tell, but so far as Scott is concerned, he does want Kisho's input, even if they may not get along the best.

@The Tactician @Wedge Antilles

Tom smiled at his prom date, Anouk, next to him, as he waited for her to think of what color of dress she'd use for the prom. He was already thinking of where to rent his tuxedo from, the simplest solution would be the mall, but they tended to have the highest prices. He thought of asking some of the other guys where they went, but he felt like he needed to do it today, so he wasn't sure if he had time to bargain hunt.

He then looked at the comp teacher. Breaking the silence, he spoke up. "Hey, Mr. Miller. What are we doing today?" He liked this class because it was useful in the real world and probably had a lot of relevancy for whatever he'd choose to do in the future, and yet the class had a relatively laid back atmosphere.

@Nassi @FireDrake150

Status
Not open for further replies.