Illusion Game II: School Daze

Status
Not open for further replies.
"And yet your eyes wonder, Logan. It's quite obvious you still haven't brought your own urges under control when your eyes ever so slightly and slowly shift to my wife," Kisho laughed, "I have eyes in the back of my head and ears on both side. I'm not mad at you for it. It just makes me feel luckier for having been chosen by Aviv."

He got a little sheepish and shrugged. "Well... glad to be of service, I guess. I'd help you further, but I really don't know where she is."

@The Tactician

During the discussion of the eggs and bacon flavored ice cream in Ms. Lewis's home ec, Vivi only shrunk further back. Just the thought of the 'food' made her want to gag.. But she didn't. Instead, she silently stared at her hands, twiddling her fingers and remaining shyly silent.

@Jeremi @Mighty Roman @Mari @Everyone in home ec​

Jacky reaches the school, a little bit late but a little bit is better, he then chains in his bike in one the post in the parking lot,"I wonder if the people here will be good to be me? " He said to himself as he grabs his bag and head inside to the school hallways.

During the discussion of the eggs and bacon flavored ice cream in Ms. Lewis's home ec, Vivi only shrunk further back. Just the thought of the 'food' made her want to gag.. But she didn't. Instead, she silently stared at her hands, twiddling her fingers and remaining shyly silent.

@Jeremi @Mighty Roman @Mari @Everyone in home ec​
Umeko also stayed back from this gross combo.

@Hospes

Simon just remembered that the Prom was on the same day as the RCHP concert. He'd love to go to the Prom, but he wasn't one if those guys who'd make fools of themselves trying to ask out the hottest girl in school with some big, romantic gesture. He smiled enigmatically. Perhaps he could ask Anna to the Prom, after he'd got to know her better. Answering Anna's question, he said.
"Southwich? Yeah, I've heard of it. Never been there though. Is it a nice place?"

But meanwhile, he could see Vivi shrinking back into her chair, her mumbled answers really not what he was looking for. Plus she looked like she was almost hyperventilating. Those bullies really must have done something to her, Simon thought. Simon himself had been beaten up and abused himself, until he stood up to his parents, which resulted in them being dragged off by the cops, and him moving to the orphanage. "Are you sure everything's okay? Is there anything going on, at home or whatever?"

@Mari @Hospes

@The Tactician @BarrenThin

Out of thre blue, a voice would hear.

"You know Kisho, you should take Logan's looks as a compliment! It just shows how truly lucky you are. Also, like you haven't found another woman attractive! You're only human, as much as you act like a computer."

It was clear by the way Annette asserted herself, she was there for most of the conversation. Moving next to Logan, she would smirk at Kisho. The two were opposites. One was a social butterfly, a wellspring of emotions, the other one was a man of mostly logical. So Annette tried to avoid him most of the time.

Prologue:

Bryan walked with a hip swing every other step. He was rather pleased today, and school was one of the many reasons why. He looked to his left, his sandy blonde hair staying exactly in place as he saw two students discussing the school newspaper. He quickly hurried off, not wishing to have another encounter with Meira. As he kept his pace steady, he noticed yet another pair of individuals, a girl was asking the Gym teacher for some sort of help, he just hurried along, only stopping when he noticed Jason, a local jock. Bryan smiled, and steadily walked over to Jason, his hot pink shirt held a large rainbow on the front, and a white, gray, and black rainbow on its back. His black skinny jeans fit nicely with his shirt and black tennis shoes, giving him a adorable appearance when you combined it with his messy sandy blonde hair, that was in fact parted so his bangs would stay in place on the left. He had a neatly crafted pony tail in the back, that was 3 and half inches long. He sidestepped in front of Jason, a smile on his lips.

"Why, hello there." started Bryan,

"I would love to be the one who would get your number. Or you could take mine, either works for me." bluntly stated Bryan. It seemed Bryan gets to the point with out a moment hesitation.

@Emperor of Gallifrey
Jason looked over to see Bryan speaking to him, though he didn't hear what he had said due to the volume of his music being so loud. "I'm sorry, did you say something?" He asked, taking out his left earbud which was still playing music.

"IIIIIIIIIII'M... hooked on a feeling!"
@TheColourlessRainbow

Aaron looked at Umeko.
"Bye. Uh, catch you later?" Aaron said brushing off his shirt. Aaron began running down the hall to the library for Free Period. He unzipped his backpack, and pulled out a book on the Crusades. He began reading it. He then pulled out his notebook, and began taking notes.
"The Hospitallers, the Templars, and the Teutons." He muttered to himself.

@Anyoneonafreeperiod
With a dignified air, a student you know as Brennan moves to stand beside you. Adjusting his glasses, he looks disgusted even having to talk with you. It's well known that Brennan is not only from a rich family, but is a member of the student council. "I need your notes for history class. I had an important council meeting and couldn't attend."

@The Silver Paladin

"You know Kisho, you should take Logan's looks as a compliment! It just shows how truly lucky you are. Also, like you haven't found another woman attractive! You're only human, as much as you act like a computer."

It was clear by the way Annette asserted herself, she was there for most of the conversation. Moving next to Logan, she would smirk at Kisho. The two were opposites. One was a social butterfly, a wellspring of emotions, the other one was a man of mostly logical. So Annette tried to avoid him most of the time.

"O-oh." He got very flustered. This was not a conversation she was meant to hear... though she seemed fine with it. After all, as she said with a true psychologist's understanding, every guy peeped now and again. Logan was a faithful man, regardless.

@Josh M
@The Tactician

Jason looked over to see Bryan speaking to him, though he didn't hear what he had said due to the volume of his music being so loud. "I'm sorry, did you say something?" He asked, taking out his left earbud which was still playing music.

"IIIIIIIIIII'M... hooked on a feeling!"
@TheColourlessRainbow
Bryan let a small smile fly across his lips, he stood still, his stance proper.

"I said, can I have your number. I would love to go out sometime. I also added you could take my number, either would work for me." Bryan had no problem hitting on men, if they turned out to be straight, well, that sucked for them. He still held his smile, it exposed pure white teeth, which all looked to be perfectly taken care off.

Bryan let a small smile fly across his lips, he stood still, his stance proper.

"I said, can I have your number. I would love to go out sometime. I also added you could take my number, either would work for me." Bryan had no problem hitting on men, if they turned out to be straight, well, that sucked for them. He still held his smile, it exposed pure white teeth, which all looked to be perfectly taken care off.
Bryan's response caused Jay to raise a rather amused eyebrow. If he had any other jock in the school, he would've had his teeth punched out. Luckily, Jason wasn't a jerkass like them.

"Sorry," he chuckled, this wasn't the first time when a gay guy hit on him, "but I'm as straight as they come."
@TheColourlessRainbow

Kisho pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration, "Yes, thank you for repeating the same phrase I spoke not ten seconds ago. You're quite the wellspring of original thoughts and ideas," at the comment about the idea that he himself peeked, a deep set frown formed. In an icy tone that left no room for arguing, he retorted, "Actually, I'm not one for peeking on other women. Oher women annoy me with useless prattle that ruins any attraction. Aviv avoids that load of crap perfectly well and is able to hold my interest for hours on end without flaunting her legs."

@BarrenThin

With a dignified air, a student you know as Brennan moves to stand beside you. Adjusting his glasses, he looks disgusted even having to talk with you. It's well known that Brennan is not only from a rich family, but is a member of the student council. "I need your notes for history class. I had an important council meeting and couldn't attend."

@The Silver Paladin

Aaron dug into his pockets and handed the notes to Brennan without making a sound.
"I hope the meeting went well." Aaron said looking down at his book. "I'm just as rich as you by the way. My Father is a doctor at the Hospital." Aaron clapped his hand over his mouth. He looked embarrassed that he said that. He looked back at his book.

Kisho pinched the bridge of his nose in frustration, "Yes, thank you for repeating the same phrase I spoke not ten seconds ago. You're quite the wellspring of original thoughts and ideas," at the comment about the idea that he himself peeked, a deep set frown formed. In an icy tone that left no room for arguing, he retorted, "Actually, I'm not one for peeking on other women. Oher women annoy me with useless prattle that ruins any attraction. Aviv avoids that load of crap perfectly well and is able to hold my interest for hours on end without flaunting her legs."

@BarrenThin

Logan covered his mouth to hide the smirk spreading over his face. He found the whole exchange rather amusing.

@The Tactician
@Josh M

Kei was late to school, great way to start the day. He'd been making his own lunch, because like a goofball, he'd eaten it the night before, forgetting it was the lunch he'd made specifically for school
He rushed in through the door, his kit bag and his book bags both messily thrown over his shoulder as he charged into the building and to his locker, quickly opening it and putting his books inside
He pants lightly as he looks around, checking to see if in his haste he'd missed anyone of importance, or if that mysterious girl would be around again today

He'd found himself oddly intrigued by that girl, how she always covered up one of her eyes, and how she always seemed to just disappear when he looked away, almost like something one would see when watching a psychological horror cartoon, and she was the ghostly character no-one ever seemed to see...

He didn't know why, but he couldn't shake this feeling he'd had the past few days, like something was wrong, but he couldn't place it

The dull nagging at the back of his head subsided after a few moments and he shrugged slightly "I'm losing my damn mind" he mutters as he goes back to looking for anyone in the corridor

@Anyone in the corridor
@Mirage

Simon just remembered that the Prom was on the same day as the RCHP concert. He'd love to go to the Prom, but he wasn't one if those guys who'd make fools of themselves trying to ask out the hottest girl in school with some big, romantic gesture. He smiled enigmatically. Perhaps he could ask Anna to the Prom, after he'd got to know her better. Answering Anna's question, he said.
"Southwich? Yeah, I've heard of it. Never been there though. Is it a nice place?"

But meanwhile, he could see Vivi shrinking back into her chair, her mumbled answers really not what he was looking for. Plus she looked like she was almost hyperventilating. Those bullies really must have done something to her, Simon thought. Simon himself had been beaten up and abused himself, until he stood up to his parents, which resulted in them being dragged off by the cops, and him moving to the orphanage. "Are you sure everything's okay? Is there anything going on, at home or whatever?"

@Mari @Hospes
There was a long pause, before the twiddling stopped.. Practically all movement, altogether, came to an abrupt stop at the rather simple question. Her heart hammered, and there was a long silence between them. A light, cold sweat formed on her forehead, and she struggled to put together any words.. Or to speak in general. "I.. I'm f-f-fine," she lied, quietly. She was scared that Simon would try to ask questions.. Try to continue conversation.

Hell, everything scared her.

Home ec wasn't feeling too fun.

@Jeremi @Mighty Roman @Mari @TheBombMan @Everyone going to Home Ec​

Bryan's response caused Jay to raise a rather amused eyebrow. If he had any other jock in the school, he would've had his teeth punched out. Luckily, Jason wasn't a jerkass like them.

"Sorry," he chuckled, this wasn't the first time when a gay guy hit on him, "but I'm as straight as they come."
@TheColourlessRainbow
Bryan frowned, it was of course a over dramatic frown, but a frown none the less. He looked at Jason from bottom to top, then let out a displeased toned answer.

"That's to bad..." spoke Bryan as he walked away, his hip swinging every other step. He was almost to class when he bumped into a rather new student, or at least to him the student was new. The impact caused Bryan to drop his book bag that was hanging from one shoulder, and because that it was halfway unzipped, half his books piled onto the floor, while papers flew across the hallway.

"God fucking, ugh." mumbled Bryan as he bent down to gather his things. He looked up to the new student for a moment,

"Sorry." quickly shot Bryan as his eyes fell back down to the floor, his hands rushing to grab his things as people still walked.

@Brother Gabriel

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Thomas had finally separated from the large number of jocks who, gather together during almost every passing time. He walked peacefully into the PE class, it was one of his favorites due to how much he loved sports. His blue short sleeve shirt didn't match his dark eyes or add or subtract to his Asian descent, but none the less complemented his muscles. As he walked into the large gym, he noticed the normal amount of people were playing basketball and horsing around, so he sat silent as he watched, it wasn't until class started did it start to get active and move around, but it seemed as he rushed to grab a basketball, he bumped into somebody! Knocking her from her feet. He managed to quickly and swiftly grabbed the girl before she made connect with the ground, she lied safely in his arms as he stood her up, a expression of embarrassment on his face.

"Are you alright?" he asked, his voice was full of concern.

@BarrenThin
Like any teenager with socially crippling self-esteem, Minori walked with her head down. So as she made her way into the gym, she didn't notice the boys playing basketball or what was going on at all. She stared at her feet as she walked, taking in their details more than anything else. One of her shoelaces was almost untied, both were quite scuffed from how warn out they were, a bit of paint from art class stained a spot on her left shoe that she still hadn't bothered to clean. She really should've gotten around to cleaning that--

Wham!

Before Minori knew it, she was falling toward the ground. Her heart began racing, fear instantly overwhelming her timid self. She closed her eyes, worried she would hit the ground. To her surprise, however, a pair of arms grabbed her, making certain she didn't fall. Breathing heavily and freezing like a frightened little mouse, Minori looked up at her rescuer with big eyes.

"I-I'm fine," she replied in a voice hardly audible. "Y-You just startled me..."

With a frown, Minori looked down, realizing that although she hadn't fallen herself, she had dropped her books and a few of her belongings onto the floor.​

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Aaron dug into his pockets and handed the notes to Brennan without making a sound.
"I hope the meeting went well." Aaron said looking down at his book. "I'm just as rich as you by the way. My Father is a doctor at the Hospital." Aaron clapped his hand over his mouth. He looked embarrassed that he said that. He looked back at his book.
Brennan stared at you blankly, irritation in his eyes. After a moment, he grabbed the notes with a huff. "Fascinating. I have to wonder how long you've felt the need to relay this information to me. While it's true I'm rich, I don't think you understand what exactly that means." Putting the notes away, Brennan moved to cross his arms. "There is a difference between wealthy living and being rich. I have my own butler. Do you?"

Ridiculous that Brennan had to debase himself to talk to this student about such matters. It was essential for the potential heir to humble himself by going to a public school, but it was times like these that Brennan was annoyed with such conditions.

@The Silver Paladin

Status
Not open for further replies.