Illusion Game II: School Daze

Status
Not open for further replies.
(yay for rushed prologue)

With a kick to fling open the door into the school building, the black-haired delinquent strolled into the hallway, eyes darting around at the other students that were present. Clearly everybody knew what kind of stuff he was a part of, prompting those he saw to distance themselves away.

"...what some bunch of wussies..." James chuckled a bit as he took out a lighter and a cigarette. He didn't care if he would get busted with a smoke, he does this all of the time anyways. Once he lit that cigar up and put his lighter away, James leisurely walked down the hallways, not wanting to go straight to class just yet.

Meira
"Ah, a highlight? So like... landing strip shave or something?" No Meira, I'm pretty sure she didn't mention pubic hair. "So if ya got a stripe of pink hair... Does the carpet match the drapes? Meira, enough. Meira. Meira. Stawp. "Eh... guess that's rude to ask at school. If you wanted to show me, then you wouldn't be able to." ... Yeah, sure, whatever. "So what's up with the newspaper? Did a Kennedy get shot? I do love me some books. Don't really bother with newspapers though." What's this? Character development instead of hurtful or lewd remarks? "I mean, newspapers are as dry as a nun's panties and just as uncomfortable to look at." ... Yeah, okay. I'll take that.

@Hospes
The girl seemed confused by this. "What.. What are you talking about?" she asked, crossing he arms and tilting her head. Apparently, she was too innocent to realize Meira's meaning..

But, she perked up at the returning of topics to newspapers. "No, Kennedy didn't get shot.. I mean, not in this era," she replied. "It's the school paper. Not Fox News, or anything."

@Revya

"Eek!" Umeko screeched. Being an easily frightened person, she thought of running away.

Which she did.

She ran for the nearest Girl's restroom.

@Atomyk @bathroom gals if any​
With a couple of deep breaths, Umeko stepped out of the bathroom.

She quickly made her way to her locker to get some materials

@anyone who wants to interact​

((Why wasn't I notified of this? I changed my name, and told everyone!))

Aaron White's Prologue:

Aaron sat in the back of class. He had a Fantasy book in his hands. He was chewing on his pencil.
"Aaron White? What's the answer?" The teacher said. Aaron was startled. "Oh, um... The Nazi Invasion of Poland." He said.
"Correct." The teacher said. "The Nazis invaded Poland, thus making Britain and France declare war on Germany."
Aaron sat back with his fantasy book. He was about halfway through it. Aaron brushed some of his brown hair aside. He tapped his foot on the floor. "Phew. Got away with my knowledge of the era."

Aaron put his book down and raised his hand. He asked if he could go to the bathroom. The teacher nodded, and Aaron began briskly hurrying down the isle. He tripped and fell, causing other students to laugh. Aaron stood up, and began running.

"No Running in the halls!" The Teacher shouted.

"Sorry! Really sorry!" He said. He then began walking.

Walking down the hallway, the black-haired teen rose an eyebrow to see that there happened to be another student that didn't seem to notice him in the same hallway... A grin curled up on his face as he walked up to Aaron, getting him into a headlock.

"Hey now, what's the small fry doing out there by himself?" James teased, and letting out a huff of smoke from his mouth before placing the cigar back in between his lips. Not like Aaron would be strong enough to wiggle out of the rowdy teen's headlock.

@The Silver Paladin

Aaron struggled a bit, and then relaxed. "I am on my way back to History class!" He had some slight training in Judo, but not much, so he couldn't fight back. If he couldn't escape his captor, Aaron would at least try to reason.
"I have $40.00. You can take $30.00 of it, and we will tell no one this exchange happened." Aaron dug into his pocket to grab his wallet. He held out the twenty, and the ten, as well as a ten dollar iTunes card.
"And, I will do your homework for today. You can get all of this if You let me go!" Aaron then moved his leg back, kicked the teen's shin, and stomped on his foot.
"Sorry! So sorry!"

@Gummi Bunnies

Aaron struggled a bit, and then relaxed. "I am on my way back to History class!" He had some slight training in Judo, but not much, so he couldn't fight back. If he couldn't escape his captor, Aaron would at least try to reason.
"I have $40.00. You can take $30.00 of it, and we will tell no one this exchange happened." Aaron dug into his pocket to grab his wallet. He held out the twenty, and the ten, as well as a ten dollar iTunes card.
"And, I will do your homework for today. You can get all of this if You let me go!" Aaron then moved his leg back, kicked the teen's shin, and stomped on his foot.
"Sorry! So sorry!"

@Gummi Bunnies
How many times have people done shit like this to get them away from him or people like him? With a roll of his eyes, he casually took whatever the boy was offering him, and then roughly releasing him from the headlock with a shove. Of course, he did look annoyed when it came to the shin kicking and the foot stomping.

"I suggest you get moving or else you're going to get one hell of an ass whooping..." he says to him, not bluffing with his words.

@The Silver Paladin

Meira

"Hah... I see..." Meira looks pretty disappointed that no ones been shot. Maybe you should go shoot someone for her. That'll perk her up! "Fine, fine, I'll buy one. Maybe there will be something about me on there. I swear, if I'm being slandered again, someone's going to get their chimney stuffed with jockstraps." Meira then put her hand in one of her skirt's pockets and fished around for her wallet.

@Hospes

"Right." Aaron nodded and began running down the hall. Aaron didn't look behind him. The bell had rung when he was in the bathroom, so he couldn't go back to History class, even though his stuff was in there. He had a free period. He finally checked behind him, and when he did, he lost his footing. He slipped on the floor, and fell.
"for the love of!" He shouted. He had fallen twice today. It wasn't that big a deal, he rarely slipped. He got up, to see a girl in front of him. He didn't know her. Aaron stood up.
"I am seriously sorry. My name is Aaron White by the way."
He stuck his hand out.

@TheBombMan

Logan, killing time for now, soon found one of the only kids at the school he had bothered to make friends with. He was fairly quiet around most of the students. Minori was the exception. He had sort of taken her under his wing while she was at school there. So when he heard the janitor talking and saw her rush out of the closet, the gym teacher was concerned. "Everything okay, or did you get yourself in trouble again?" Logan's voice was dripping with a good-natured sarcasm. That was simply how he talked.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

With her head down, Minori started for her class, letting out a sigh. If that janitor didn't give her book back, she'd be in huge trouble with her local library. Minori would have to pay a fine, and she didn't exactly have any money. The young girl picked her head up, blinking when she heard her favorite teacher speak. She replied to him in a small, timid voice. Even to the people she liked, Minori was as shy as a mouse. "M-My book, it got taken away," she anxiously admitted, rubbing one of her shoes against the floor.

With her head down, Minori started for her class, letting out a sigh. If that janitor didn't give her book back, she'd be in huge trouble with her local library. Minori would have to pay a fine, and she didn't exactly have any money. The young girl picked her head up, blinking when she heard her favorite teacher speak. She replied to him in a small, timid voice. Even to the people she liked, Minori was as shy as a mouse. "M-My book, it got taken away," she anxiously admitted, rubbing one of her shoes against the floor.
"Was it the school's book?" Came his simple reply. He was considering interfering, but not if the Janitor... wait. The Janitor couldn't take it away anyways. He marched back to the closet. There were words exchanged, though it never got heated; as foul-tempered as Logan could be, he was a reasonable man. Though he did say something along the lines of 'returning it to the library,' so he was probably lying to the man. When he returned, he was holding her book. "Don't let yourself get caught out of class again." The gym teacher winked knowingly at Minori and handed the book back. "Now get to class, kid. Don't want to get in trouble." With that, he took long strides away... until he encountered James.

Oh, boy.

He sighed deeply. Now, Logan wasn't young anymore, but he was plenty in shape and pretty tall. So he approached the boy, standing at full height. "Alright, hand the smokes over, kid." It seemed he was going to have to play Hall Monitor until class. Gym teachers weren't exactly occupied 100% of the day.

@Gummi Bunnies
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Once that "business" was over with Aaron, James would casually continue his hallway strolls until it was finally that time where a teacher had caught him with the cigar.

Of course it had to be Logan, he always had beef with the gym teacher, given that this could be the twentieth time he was caught doing one thing or the other.

As if he didn't hear him or get the message, James simply pulled the cigarette out of his mouth, tapping it with his finger to let out some of the ash before placing it back into his mouth.

"What now?"

@BarrenThin

Once that "business" was over with Aaron, James would casually continue his hallway strolls until it was finally that time where a teacher had caught him with the cigar.

Of course it had to be Logan, he always had beef with the gym teacher, given that this could be the twentieth time he was caught doing one thing or the other.

As if he didn't hear him or get the message, James simply pulled the cigarette out of his mouth, tapping it with his finger to let out some of the ash before placing it back into his mouth.

"What now?"

@BarrenThin

"I said spit it out, dimwit, or are you miraculously more deaf than you are stupid?" He openly, with the quick speed of an athlete, snatched the cigar from the boy's mouth. The teacher wasn't one to take shit from stupid kids with bad attitudes. He knew he could get away with this simply because the boy was doing something that could get him in deep trouble, anyways; it's not like they would believe him over Logan.

@Gummi Bunnies

"Right." Aaron nodded and began running down the hall. Aaron didn't look behind him. The bell had rung when he was in the bathroom, so he couldn't go back to History class, even though his stuff was in there. He had a free period. He finally checked behind him, and when he did, he lost his footing. He slipped on the floor, and fell.
"for the love of!" He shouted. He had fallen twice today. It wasn't that big a deal, he rarely slipped. He got up, to see a girl in front of him. He didn't know her. Aaron stood up.
"I am seriously sorry. My name is Aaron White by the way."
He stuck his hand out.

@TheBombMan
"Ahh..."

"I'm... I'm sorry!"
Umeko bowed in apology.

"M-my name is... Umeko. Umeko Moe."

@The Silver Paladin

"Was it the school's book?" Came his simple reply. He was considering interfering, but not if the Janitor... wait. The Janitor couldn't take it away anyways. He marched back to the closet. There were words exchanged, though it never got heated; as foul-tempered as Logan could be, he was a reasonable man. Though he did say something along the lines of 'returning it to the library,' so he was probably lying to the man. When he returned, he was holding her book. "Don't let yourself get caught out of class again." The gym teacher winked knowingly at Minori and handed the book back. "Now get to class, kid. Don't want to get in trouble." With that, he took long strides away... until he encountered James.

Oh, boy.

He sighed deeply. Now, Logan wasn't young anymore, but he was plenty in shape and pretty tall. So he approached the boy, standing at full height. "Alright, hand the smokes over, kid." It seemed he was going to have to play Hall Monitor until class. Gym teachers weren't exactly occupied 100% of the day.

@Gummi Bunnies
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Minori shook her head when Logan asked if her book belonged to the school. It actually belonged the the local library and if she permanently lost it, the young girl knew she would be in trouble. Nevertheless, it wasn't something she would have to worry about after all. Logan marched away from her, exchanged a few words with the janitor, and got her book back.

When the book was handed back to her, Minori wrapped it in her arms and held it against her chest, golden brown eyes sparkling happily. "Th-Thank you," she said softly, nodding when he suggested she go to class. "Y-Yes sir," she replied, quickly moving to head off to her class. Minori worried she might get detention for missing half of class for no reason, but she didn't want to let Logan down after he had helped her out.

@BarrenThin @Anyone

Not like it was a big deal that he had his smoke taken away, James didn't seem be intimidated at all. Besides, it happens all of the time, so he purely had no care of it.

"Heard you loud and clear..." The black-haired teen responded in am obvious sarcastic tone. Deciding to walk away, Logan would see that the delinquent flip the bird at him. That's pleasant...

@BarrenThin

Not like it was a big deal that he had his smoke taken away, James didn't seem be intimidated at all. Besides, it happens all of the time, so he purely had no care of it.

"Heard you loud and clear..." The black-haired teen responded in am obvious sarcastic tone. Deciding to walk away, Logan would see that the delinquent flip the bird at him. That's pleasant...

@BarrenThin
"Hey, kid. Once you're done with being a moron and, you know, damaging your chances to live a successful life- have fun working at McDonalds for most of your life, by the way. I could seriously get you an interview with the guy that owns the nearest one. We're buddies. - get your butt to class." James might think he was cool, but all he was really doing in acting this way was, well, ruining the rest of his life. Logan cared about him enough to point it out, even though it came across as harsh and sarcastic. "Also; give me the rest of your cigars or you're going to the Principal's office." He kept pace with the boy.

@Gummi Bunnies

Prologue:

Bryan walked with a hip swing every other step. He was rather pleased today, and school was one of the many reasons why. He looked to his left, his sandy blonde hair staying exactly in place as he saw two students discussing the school newspaper. He quickly hurried off, not wishing to have another encounter with Meira. As he kept his pace steady, he noticed yet another pair of individuals, a girl was asking the Gym teacher for some sort of help, he just hurried along, only stopping when he noticed Jason, a local jock. Bryan smiled, and steadily walked over to Jason, his hot pink shirt held a large rainbow on the front, and a white, gray, and black rainbow on its back. His black skinny jeans fit nicely with his shirt and black tennis shoes, giving him a adorable appearance when you combined it with his messy sandy blonde hair, that was in fact parted so his bangs would stay in place on the left. He had a neatly crafted pony tail in the back, that was 3 and half inches long. He sidestepped in front of Jason, a smile on his lips.

"Why, hello there." started Bryan,

"I would love to be the one who would get your number. Or you could take mine, either works for me." bluntly stated Bryan. It seemed Bryan gets to the point with out a moment hesitation.

@Emperor of Gallifrey

With his type of behavior, it wasn't a surprise that he would receive this type of talk every day. Nothing really strung up to him as important, he didn't have any life goals...

"Yeah yeah yeah... fuck off," James spoke, not really complying with giving up the rest of his cigars. It was obvious that he would have those. James was your bundle of trouble alright.

@BarrenThin

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
With his type of behavior, it wasn't a surprise that he would receive this type of talk every day. Nothing really strung up to him as important, he didn't have any life goals...

"Yeah yeah yeah... fuck off," James spoke, not really complying with giving up the rest of his cigars. It was obvious that he would have those. James was your bundle of trouble alright.

@BarrenThin
Logan caught the boy's arm. He wasn't allowed to hurt him... but he could stop him. "I said give me the cigars, kid. And your lighter." Other teachers might bend under James's persistence.

Logan was not one of those teachers.

@Gummi Bunnies

Prologue

Annette would smile as Logan came into the kitchen. The two had been close since Annette ' s first day at rhetoric high school, a few years earlier. She would quickly step in as the role of a matriarch. Annette would provide relief for the then fragile Logan. Organizing, cleaning, and stepping up as a mother - like figure for Jason. However, romance wasn't at first glance. Until a little over a year ago, she was in a relationship with the Vice principle, Mr. Delta. However, that ended very badly. Followed by the death of her mother, it was a rough time for the young woman who was normally in control

After Logan felt, And would leave soon after.

LATER THAT DAY......

After the incident with the students, Logan would see Annette. As normal, she was looking way to fashionable then was needed. The girl did come from old money, and some habits die hard. With out looking at him, she'd whispered a direction.

"My office when we can. We need to talk."

In the mean time, she'd go to office and see if anyone needed her.

@Atomyk @BarrenThin @Hospes @Emperor of Gallifrey @ anyone

Reactions: BarrenThin
Status
Not open for further replies.