Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I-I hope so..." As Tom kissed her once more, she couldn't help but to part from him, becoming a bit nervous. "You should dispose of that watch, Tom.. Though, thank you for keeping it as if it was precious to you.." Ilse felt relieved that they could finally have their moment without any problems, but she had to ask him another question. "What should we do now? We were given four choices, and well... I can't choose the first choice since... you know, my original identity doesn't exist."

@Wedge Antilles

"I won't dispose of it," Tom said, reaching for it, brushing aside his bubble gum pack to get it from his pocket, "it meant so much to me while you were... gone. But, I'll give it to you, since you're alive and well, and let you decide what to do with it. If you dispose of it, I won't mind at all." His heart couldn't fathom letting go of something that meant so much to him that easily, but he could do it for her, let her decide what to do with it. He then handed her the bracelet. "I don't know if you had any way of knowing, but when you died, I kissed your bracelet one last time, thinking it was our last kiss. I am truly grateful that it wasn't the case."

And, as Ilse brought up the choices that laid before them, he thought about it. "I don't want you to choose the first one either. It would mean you would be dead. Again." He thought about how strange that sounded, to be dead again. He didn't want her to go through that again, and he certainly didn't want to go through losing her a second time.

"What about the second choice? A chance at a new life? My original life was a good one, but you've shown me a more pleasant one. You have truly been a light to me amidst all this darkness, Ilse."

@Proxymoron

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Mal simply went to pull her into a hug.

@Hospes

tumblr_m8it96lLjT1rujbfb.gif

All Teresa could really do was weakly hug back, try to muster a smile and attempt to stop the tears.

@BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies

As she stayed with Simon, Alice couldn't help but think about the future, specifically the immediate future. Not for her, but for him. His status as an agent had to have some kind of retribution in store for him. "So," she asked Simon, "what happens to you now? I mean, are all those options available to you as well, or has it already been decided for you? Your fate, I mean?"

@Mighty Roman

As she stayed with Simon, Alice couldn't help but think about the future, specifically the immediate future. Not for her, but for him. His status as an agent had to have some kind of retribution in store for him. "So," she asked Simon, "what happens to you now? I mean, are all those options available to you as well, or has it already been decided for you? Your fate, I mean?"

@Mighty Roman
'I don't get the same choices as them. I either travel with The Diver, and be redeemed again, or put everyone at risk by potentially being possessed by The Dark Presence again....What are you going to do now?'

@Mari

"I won't dispose of it," Tom said, reaching for it, brushing aside his bubble gum pack to get it from his pocket, "it meant so much to me while you were... gone. But, I'll give it to you, since you're alive and well, and let you decide what to do with it. If you dispose of it, I won't mind at all." His heart couldn't fathom letting go of something that meant so much to him that easily, but he could do it for her, let her decide what to do with it. He then handed her the bracelet. "I don't know if you had any way of knowing, but when you died, I kissed your bracelet one last time, thinking it was our last kiss. I am truly grateful that it wasn't the case."

And, as Ilse brought up the choices that laid before them, he thought about it. "I don't want you to choose the first one either. It would mean you would be dead. Again." He thought about how strange that sounded, to be dead again. He didn't want her to go through that again, and he certainly didn't want to go through losing her a second time.

"What about the second choice? A chance at a new life? My original life was a good one, but you've shown me a more pleasant one. You have truly been a light to me amidst all this darkness, Ilse."

@Proxymoron

As he gave her the watch, she would throw it. "I-I don't mean to be ill with this, Tom... But keeping that watch could possibly bring forth that darkness.. I don't want to go through any of this again. I just... I want to live a life with you." Ilse weakly smiled at him, hoping he'd understand the fears that were in her mind. Whether keeping the watch or not could do something like that was unknown to them, but she didn't want to be reminded of anything that occurred during this. Of course, it was because of this nightmare that brought a bond between Tom and Ilse; however, it was also a constant ache in her heart that several people have been hurt over it. Why should they even linger over the memory?

"W-We should discuss with the Diver over our choice... Just to make sure."

@Atomyk
@Wedge Antilles

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
'I don't get the same choices as them. I either travel with The Diver, and be redeemed again, or put everyone at risk by potentially being possessed by The Dark Presence again....What are you going to do now?'

@Mari

"Well." Alice was fully aware of her real life, her love in her real life. She had a family that loved her, loved each other with a fierce loyaly. She was torn between all that and this love that her form as Anna had found, a new, vibrant love at that. But even if she chose Simon... it seemed she would not be able to share life, or love, with him. Not the way she would want, anyway.

"I... don't know, Simon. I need a little time to think about this. What about you, have you made your decision?"

@Mighty Roman

Mal kissed her on the top of her head. "Don't hold it back, Meimei. That just makes it hurt worse."

@Hospes
@Gummi Bunnies
Teresa wanted to deny this.. Say she wasn't supposed to cry. That it was dumb, and she shouldn't care.. But she knew Mal was right. If she didn't get this off her chest, these little breaks of her uncaring charade would only happen more often.. She'd only hurt more.

So she just cried softly, finding herself returning Mal's embrace. "Y'know.. J-just before she died.. I told her not to be like me.. N-not to go, again.. Sh-she promised she w-wouldn't, and I said I wouldn't let her, anyways.. But I left for t-two seconds.. A-and she was g-gone..." she choked out, quietly.

Aaron White/Arc Final Epilogue Part 1 of 2.

-An unknown amount of time Later-

5hUUS0n.jpg

Aaron stared out the Window of his office. He finally had the chance to broadcast to the multiverse about the Dark presence. He took a sip of water and said. "My name is Arc. Or Aaron White if you prefer. I am what is known as a Warrior of Light. I fight Darkness of course. This is a message to anyone in the Multiverse that can hear this. No one is safe. There is something called the Dark Presence. It threatens all of us. I know this, because it trapped me in an Illusion. You don't realize it at first, but it is one. An Illusion. There are people known as Saviors, they will return your memories to you. They may feel false at first, but they are true. I still remember my Saviors. Tom and Avia. If you can hear me, thank you. And to Umeko, the girl I met, I still love you, and have never forgotten you. You changed my life. And to everyone who went with the diver, I hope you can hear me. Keep fighting the Darkness! I am still searching for how to find you, but when I do, I will know more." Aaron breathed and took another sip of water. "Everyone, please, remember, The Darkness is out there. Please, fight against it, Stand strong and you will win. Warrior of Light Arc, out." He cut off the recording, and broadcast it. He was on the edge of tears. He would find Umeko again, and he would defeat the darkness. "Deus Contendere." he said. "Deus contendere."

@Atomyk @Anyone
Aaron White/Arc Final Epilogue Part two of Two.

-Even More time later-

Aaron sat in his office. "I'm not making any progress. The systems say they've scanned a few anomalies, but nothing large." He said to no one in particular. He looked at the framed picture he still had from the Illusion. of him, Luneth, and Ingus. He remembered those days. Aaron rubbed his eyes. He was tearing up. He looked at the other picture. Of him and Umeko at the Prom. He wanted to find her again, and to find the Saviors. He was doing everything in his power, which was a lot. He stood up, and went to the window, where he saw the vastness of Space before him. "One day." He said to himself. "I will find you again." Aaron ran an organization called "The Dragoons" which kept track of anomalies, and multiple universes. He sometimes took jumps into other universes himself. Hoping to find remnants of the Dark Presence, or of the people he once knew. "Schrodinger's cat, Quantum Suicide, whatever." He rubbed his eyes again, and called his secretary. "I'm going for another jump. Send my message out again." He then walked to his suit he stored, put it on, and stared out into Space. "Goodbye, my friends." He said a tear running down his face.

5hUUS0n.jpg

-Psych Office, Santa Barbara California.-

Shawn Spencer sat watching a Chuck Norris film marathon on the TV. He was eating Snyders of Hanover pretzels. Gus was at his job selling Pharmaceuticals. Shawn saw a message. It was of a young man. Talking about a Dark Presence. "Probably just an ad for a film." Shawn said. "Though, something makes this seem real." He noticed the space background was real, not a Green Screen, and he saw the man drinking water, and shaking. He saw the sweat on his forehead. Something about this made it seem so... genuine. Shawn shrugged it off and continued watching Chuck Norris.

-Gran Pulse-

Claire Farron had seen a lot of things. She had prevented the end of the world, she had been a L'Cie, she had seen her sister turned into crystal, she had seen it all. But, she had somehow received a message. talking about a Dark Presence. Claire sighed. Was she going to have to save the world again? She hoped not, but she would see...

-16 Miles from the Earth's Atmosphere.-

Aaron prepared for his jump. He stood in front of the scanner, looking for any anomalies. They found none. Aaron wore his suit. "I'm ready." He said to his secretary. "If I am not back after three weeks our time, do not come looking. Continue operations. I will return at some point." Aaron put on his helmet. "commence Jump in three, two, one." He fell from the airlock, into space, and he disappeared.

-Fine

"Well." Alice was fully aware of her real life, her love in her real life. She had a family that loved her, loved each other with a fierce loyaly. She was torn between all that and this love that her form as Anna had found, a new, vibrant love at that. But even if she chose Simon... it seemed she would not be able to share life, or love, with him. Not the way she would want, anyway.

"I... don't know, Simon. I need a little time to think about this. What about you, have you made your decision?"

@Mighty Roman
'I don't have a choice Anna. I want to stay with you, but I can't put anyone else at risk from him again. The presence or Skaar. I just don't want anyone else getting hurt because of me. Especially not you.
@Mari

Teresa wanted to deny this.. Say she wasn't supposed to cry. That it was dumb, and she shouldn't care.. But she knew Mal was right. If she didn't get this off her chest, these little breaks of her uncaring charade would only happen more often.. She'd only hurt more.

So she just cried softly, finding herself returning Mal's embrace. "Y'know.. J-just before she died.. I told her not to be like me.. N-not to go, again.. Sh-she promised she w-wouldn't, and I said I wouldn't let her, anyways.. But I left for t-two seconds.. A-and she was g-gone..." she choked out, quietly.

"Hey... you're an Angel of Death, right? I think you'll see her again, bein' as stubborn as you are. But... for now... I've got you, okay?" He just rubbed her back.

@Hospes

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"Hey. I'm gonna take option one, probably. When I remember you... Come see me. Maybe we can have a bit of fun, traveling and stuff. Lot of space out there in the 'Verse."

@Hospes
@Gummi Bunnies
Teresa actually seemed a bit caught off guard, by this, and looked up at Mal with emerald eyes full of tears. "R-really..?" The thought of Mal or Will still wanting to see her was.. Surprising, for whatever reason.

'I don't have a choice Anna. I want to stay with you, but I can't put anyone else at risk from him again. The presence or Skaar. I just don't want anyone else getting hurt because of me. Especially not you.
@Mari
Alice nodded, but not that she liked it, but that she had no choice but to accept it. Doing otherwise would just make it harder for Simon to move on. "After some thought, I will choose the first option. I have a real life, there is a real woman, Alice Cullen, that is loved by... many. They need her, and I will not let them down. Much like you did not let me down, ever, even with your job as the agent."

She chose not to inform him about her real life love, Jasper. She knew that Simon needed all the support and motivation he could get to succeed and possibly be saved, and crushing his heart now would do only harm to him, and her at this time. Though she wasn't real, the high school girl Anna deserved to have her happy ending as well. So, she gave Simon a farewell that Anna would want.

"If you succeed. And I know you will, Simon. Find me when you are freed. I'll remember all of this, and you. We can work things out from there." And with that, before leaving him to ensure her choice was made, she closed her eyes and kissed his lips, for what might be the last time. For a while, at least.

Anna, and Alice, moved on from Midwich High School.

@Mighty Roman @Atomyk

Reactions: Mighty Roman
"Avia... I just want to go home... You're not the only one who wants a family," Kisho gently nuzzled her cheek, not wanting to let her go from the embrace, "We've already survived all of this together. Should we really risk it again...? Can't we just be happy together?"
Alyx Vance
@The Tactician
Alyx thought for a moment; as much as she might want to stay here and fight the darkness, she quickly realized that living a good portion of her life like this may not be the best thing to do... Especially since she would soon have a family to tend to. She smiled a little "I guess we shouldn't... I just hope the others have it handled..." she said, hugging him a bit tighter.​

Alyx Vance
@The Tactician
Alyx thought for a moment; as much as she might want to stay here and fight the darkness, she quickly realized that living a good portion of her life like this may not be the best thing to do... Especially since she would soon have a family to tend to. She smiled a little "I guess we shouldn't... I just hope the others have it handled..." she said, hugging him a bit tighter.​
"They'll be fine, Avia. They survived this, didn't they?" Kisho darkly joked before looking around. It seemed the others were starting to decide their futures alread, "Should we be heading on now? It looks like the others are making their decisions and waited for us now."

Status
Not open for further replies.