Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well... same goes to you Aa-... I mean Arc. Also, apologies for the... shit that I did while still primarily James."

Why was this so hard to do? It's so... embarrassing for the Nephilim.

@The Silver Paladin

Aaron smiled. "It's fine. That wasn't you." Aaron tossed a Crystal up into the air. "I'm thinking I may either return to my world, or travel a bit, see things I'd never see, possibly send a message to the creator of that infernal thing."

Aaron smiled. "It's fine. That wasn't you." Aaron tossed a Crystal up into the air. "I'm thinking I may either return to my world, or travel a bit, see things I'd never see, possibly send a message to the creator of that infernal thing."
"Again, same. Once I head back to my world, I'm planning to move away from where my real self lives, and hopefully establish a normal life. Being a Shadowhunter throughout this entire Illusion cycle did wear me off," Will says, and slightly pulling down his shirt to show that near the base of his neck that the mark of the Nephilim was still on him.

"... if this does stick around though, I don't mind becoming an undercover vigilante of a sort."

@The Silver Paladin

"Again, same. Once I head back to my world, I'm planning to move away from where my real self lives, and hopefully establish a normal life. Being a Shadowhunter throughout this entire Illusion cycle did wear me off," Will says, and slightly pulling down his shirt to show that near the base of his neck that the mark of the Nephilim was still on him.

"... if this does stick around though, I don't mind becoming an undercover vigilante of a sort."

@The Silver Paladin

Aaron shrugged. "Yeah. I may return to the world we saw in Illusion. Not the Illusion World, but the actual World that that's based on. Become a Quantum Physicist, and break through the barrier." Aaron sighed. "But yeah, I may travel the Multiverse before I return to my world. And if we ever meet again, you owe me thirty bucks." Aaron said semi seriously.

Reactions: Chris Lang
At the cabin, Tom barely had a moment to catch his breath, much less adjust to the new surroundings, when he immediately tried to look for Ilse. She was the only thing he was thinking of.

Johnny-Depp-tom-hanson-5924197-768-576.jpg

"Ilse?", he called out, looking around. He hoped he would see her, hearing her voice again had his hopes raised, much more than they should be. If her voice turned out to be some cruel trick on him, he was convinced he would lose it. He continued to search for his lost love, hoping perhaps against hope that she was actually alive again. He was desperate to find her, his heart beating a mile a minute as he looked at all the faces there, trying to find...her.

"Oh my god... Ilse."

@Proxymoron

"T-Tom?" Ilse walked over to him only to bring the male into a tight embrace. She was glad that they were able to see each other once more after the cruel event of departing from him. Bringing a hand towards his head, slender digits ran through his hair. Was this actually real despite all of the things they had to go through? Even death couldn't separate the two, and it was thanks to the diver fellow as well as the others' vote on the Overseer and agent. They all could say that this nightmare had ended; however, they all must make a decision on their choices. Looking up at the male, she would have softly whispered, "If my original identity was of someone who was dead... Then who are you, Tom?..."

@Wedge Antilles

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron

"That is a good way to put it," the diver admitted. "If you would like to leave then, please make your way to the cabin and head inside. Your choice will be granted."

@Jeremi

Spiral only gave the briefest of nods before walking towards the cabin and once inside her world went white.

Epilogue

3 weeks later...

"When have you ever cooked?"

"Hmm?" Spiral would be standing next to the stove her lower arms whipping up some sort of batter while middle ones was peeling some apples and the upper once were frying some eggs. The one who asked her is Ginny, a young girl she had grown close to since her banishment to Earth by Mojo. "The Lay-line witch have many hidden talents, Ginny. Now be quiet, lest your lips will not sample any of the delicacies I am creating."

Getting back to the task at hand made her face turn sour though. Ginny was right, Spiral never cooked, but now she seemed to have gained a rather exceptional talent for it. And than there was this weird dream about a school...she'd look over to Ginny and smile. It could wait, and for the time being she welcomed this surprise talent. The fact that she had suddenly started to think in an Southern accent had vexed her considerably though...

~FIN~

Aaron sighed. "Thank you, sir. I will decide." He went looking for Umeko. She probably wouldn't reciprocate his feelings, but he at least hoped he would be able to apologize. "Umeko? Where are you? I-I have something to say!"

@TheBombMan
(Side note, 200 pages!)
Umeko/Chase's Epilogue Pt. 1

Umeko found herself to be with Aaron. When she realized the whole thing, she can't really comprehend all of the happenings.

"Arc... I also have something to say... I'm Chase... I'm a Beast Tamer of Mapleworld. I remember how I got here... I found an unknown portal... and while traveling through it...something bad happened, and I found myself here..."

Umeko paused for a bit before resuming.

"At first I thought the Black Mage was behind this... but now I realize that there is a much larger enemy behind this..."

@The Silver Paladin

Umeko/Chase's Epilogue Pt. 1

Umeko found herself to be with Aaron. When she realized the whole thing, she can't really comprehend all of the happenings.

"Arc... I also have something to say... I'm Chase... I'm a Beast Tamer of Mapleworld. I remember how I got here... I found an unknown portal... and while traveling through it...something bad happened, and I found myself here..."

Umeko paused for a bit before resuming.

"At first I thought the Black Mage was behind this... but now I realize that there is a much larger enemy behind this..."

@The Silver Paladin

Arc bit his lip. "Yes, I noticed that too. We killed Argus, which means Hera is still out there. I intend to find this Enemy, and destroy it. I am Arc, a Warrior of Light. That means, I should destroy all darkness." Aaron dug his foot into the dirt. "Not... Singlehandedly of course. I had four friends helping."

Arc bit his lip. "Yes, I noticed that too. We killed Argus, which means Hera is still out there. I intend to find this Enemy, and destroy it. I am Arc, a Warrior of Light. That means, I should destroy all darkness." Aaron dug his foot into the dirt. "Not... Singlehandedly of course. I had four friends helping."
Umeko/Chase's Epilogue Pt. 2

"So... there's one more thing I want to tell you before I go..."

"..."

"..."

"...I..."

"I love you."

@The Silver Paladin

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Umeko/Chase's Epilogue Pt. 2

"So... there's one more thing I want to tell you before I go..."

"..."

"..."

"...I..."

"I love you."

@The Silver Paladin

Arc had thrown the crystal into the air again. When he heard that, he was startled. "I love you too." He watched the crystal fall behind him, and shatter. "I've never loved anyone before. Tell me, what are you going to do now?"

Arc had thrown the crystal into the air again. When he heard that, he was startled. "I love you too." He watched the crystal fall behind him, and shatter. "I've never loved anyone before. Tell me, what are you going to do now?"
Umeko/Chase's Epilogue Pt. Final

"I'm going back to my old self... and get to the Maple Alliance, so we can plan further. But before that..."

Chase gave Arc a light kiss on the lips.

"Well..." Chase gave off a few tears.

"Goodbye."

Chase takes out a whistle, though she doesn't know where she got it.

tumblr_mz4ddi77lr1rxwnwxo1_500.gif

After a whistle, Eka, the purple hawk somehow magically appears, and after a frisk of the wind, they both teleported off back to Arboren.

VYsU5Tk.gif

*OOC: So yea, this is the end of Chase's story in Illusion II.*

@The Silver Paladin

Reactions: Mari
Mal looked at Jen quietly for a bit. "If we took option one... would I even be able to see you again? I sure as hell ain't got any way to get to you... even when I do remember you."

@Thuro Pendragon

Y U K I . N > _

469.gif

As Yuki stood before the little group, indifferent towards their presences in front of her, she did nothing. Part of her wished she had a book to read at a time like this, but, nevertheless, lacking a book was the least of her worries right about now. Something more worrisome was about to plague the little alien.

Because she was unlike an ordinary human and her mind worked differently than the minds of others, the memories of Minori were starting to bother her again. They interfered with her actual memories, causing a short circuit to happen inside her head. The memories shocked her mind painfully, causing the little girl to involuntarily grab the sides of her head. She let out a small cry--which was unlike herself--and fell to her knees. The burn on her arm from earlier had been nothing compared to the pain she currently felt.

"Logan," Yuki said, calling Mal by the name she was more comfortable with. "Assist Teresa in returning home. Shortly, I will be able to assist no longer. My mental capacity was not meant to take on data manipulation, and without the access of my superiors, I cannot perform a correction program. Shortly, my organic form will not be sustainable."

Yuki grunted again, gripping her head harder.

"Should my superiors search for me, tell them I have failed in my mission. Tell them they must find a replacement unit to fill my position. And there is... also a young man..." She paused, her eyes lighting up for a brief moment. Kyon. He was one of the few humans she happened to be fond of.

"...a... friend... if he ever asks about me, tell him never to fear and to always protect Haruhi Suzumiya. Tell him to never forget... Sleeping... Beauty-- AGH!"

Yuki let out another cry of pain, slumping further to the ground. Her words from before were likely ones not understood by anyone, but it still made the little alien feel better to speak them--even if she showed no emotion on her face.

Remembering one last thing, Yuki reached into her pocket, pulling out a little bunny shaped stress ball she still had for some reason, a memento from when she had been Minori.

"For Teresa," she said, extending it to Mal.

Her body then flopped to the floor.

She didn't go unconscious at first, but instead fell into a delightful daydream.

She was back home.

Yuki sat in the club room at her actual school, turning pages of a book as she read on a warm spring afternoon. She sat next to the window, peering out of it to see her friends together. Happy. Having fun outside with one of their club leader's silly games. Itsuki, Mikuru, Kyon, and Haruhi. They were content, so Yuki was content.

She felt warm inside...

...until she closed her eyes.

The dream then faded...

...and suddenly she was cold.

Like snow.

yuki_nagato_and_the_snow_by_myravensrainbow-d69d1as.png

@BarrenThin @Whoever is witnessing. XD​

Teresa had sighed heavily in relief when Tom interpretted what she had been trying to say correctly, and she smiled wildly, making her way back to Mal, Will, and Yuki.. But she froze up in horror at what she saw. "Yuki...? O-oh my God.. Y-Yuki!" she cried out, instantly getting right down by the side of the purple-haired girl, hands shaking as they ghosted over her. Tears welled up in Teresa's eyes, and she started shaking visibly. The Glader didn't know if this was herself, or Viviette, or, the most likely.. Both.

tumblr_nhyw82r3cw1r4qerco1_250.gif

"Y-Yuki.." she murmured weakly, going to gently take the girl into her arms with horror written all over her features. For the longest time, she just stayed there on the floor, tears rapidly streaming down her face. She was sobbing.. Something she hadn't done in quite some time 'til this event. And oddly, every time she had, it had been over the one thing that hardly phased her anymore, after all she'd been through....

Death.

It wasn't something foreign to Teresa.. Not in the slightest. In fact, it was quite the opposite; Teresa saw it all the time. She had during her life, she had during attempting to get her life back, she'd experienced it so many times, and had seen it happen all around her and to people she cared about.. So why did it bother her so damn much, now? She just told herself it was Viviette making her do it.. Not her.

Regardless.. It didn't matter. All that mattered to the Reaper right now was the girl in her arms. She was so young.. So pretty. So sweet, and caring... So why did she have to go? Why did this happen again? Why did it always happen..?

Even when the group was teleported out to a new area, Teresa couldn't move a muscle.. All she could do was cradle Yuki tightly and cry over her. "Why.. Why did y-you have to g-go..?" she whispered softly, as though the girl in her arms could answer. "Why d-did you have to break o-our p-promise..?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anyone who wants to interact with bawling Teresa​

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Teresa had sighed heavily in relief when Tom interpretted what she had been trying to say correctly, and she smiled wildly, making her way back to Mal, Will, and Yuki.. But she froze up in horror at what she saw. "Yuki...? O-oh my God.. Y-Yuki!" she cried out, instantly getting right down by the side of the purple-haired girl, hands shaking as they ghosted over her. Tears welled up in Teresa's eyes, and she started shaking visibly. The Glader didn't know if this was herself, or Viviette, or, the most likely.. Both.

tumblr_nhyw82r3cw1r4qerco1_250.gif

"Y-Yuki.." she murmured weakly, going to gently take the girl into her arms. For the longest time, she just stayed there on the floor, tears rapidly streaming down her face. She was sobbing.. Something she hadn't done in quite some time 'til this event. And oddly, every time she had, it had been over the one thing that hardly phased her anymore, after all she'd been through....

Death.

It wasn't something foreign to Teresa.. Not in the slightest. In fact, it was quite the opposite; Teresa saw it all the time. She had during her life, she had during attempting to get her life back, she'd experienced it so many times, and had seen it happen all around her and to people she cared about.. So why did it bother her so damn much, now? She just told herself it was Viviette making her do it.. Not her.

Regardless.. It didn't matter. All that mattered to the Reaper right now was the girl in her arms. She was so young.. So pretty. So sweet, and caring... So why did she have to go? Why did this happen again? Why did it always happen..?

Even when the group was teleported out to a new area, Teresa couldn't move a muscle.. All she could do was cradle Yuki tightly and cry over her. "Why.. Why did y-you have to g-go..?" she whispered softly, as though the girl in her arms could answer. "Why d-did you have to break o-our p-promise..?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anyone who wants to interact with bawling Teresa​
The ravenette gave a light smile towards the feelings shared by Chase and Arc, deciding to have the pair do their thing before they would do whatever they wished to do with the choices. However, he returned his attention to see that Teresa was breaking down at the sight of Yuki's dead body.

tumblr_inline_n9vhfjByvm1sh4uti.jpg

"W-What?" he happened to gasp out. They were all supposed to make it through this cycle, be able to choose from here on what they would do next with their lives... and yet, someone still happened to die. It wasn't because of someone's killing tendencies, thankfully, but it was unfortunate... unfair... unforgiving.

While he wasn't that great with actual supporting words, there was one way that he could share his own thoughts about this to Teresa...

Poetry.

"On many an idle day have I grieved over lost time.
But it is never lost, my lord.
Thou hast taken every moment of my life in thine own hands.

Hidden in the heart of things thou art nourishing seeds into sprouts,
buds into blossoms, and ripening flowers into fruitfulness.

I was tired and sleeping on my idle bed
and imagined all work had ceased.
In the morning I woke up
and found my garden full with wonders of flowers."

Leaning down to which he would be beside the pair after the recital of another poem that quite fit the situation, Will wore a genuine solemn expression on his face, and he found that Yuki appeared as if she were sleeping.

Sleeping forever peacefully... for she didn't die a tormenting death as such back in those cycles...

@Hospes

The ravenette gave a light smile towards the feelings shared by Chase and Arc, deciding to have the pair do their thing before they would do whatever they wished to do with the choices. However, he returned his attention to see that Teresa was breaking down at the sight of Yuki's dead body.

tumblr_inline_n9vhfjByvm1sh4uti.jpg

"W-What?" he happened to gasp out. They were all supposed to make it through this cycle, be able to choose from here on what they would do next with their lives... and yet, someone still happened to die. It wasn't because of someone's killing tendencies, thankfully, but it was unfortunate... unfair... unforgiving.

While he wasn't that great with actual supporting words, there was one way that he could share his own thoughts about this to Teresa...

Poetry.

"On many an idle day have I grieved over lost time.
But it is never lost, my lord.
Thou hast taken every moment of my life in thine own hands.

Hidden in the heart of things thou art nourishing seeds into sprouts,
buds into blossoms, and ripening flowers into fruitfulness.

I was tired and sleeping on my idle bed
and imagined all work had ceased.
In the morning I woke up
and found my garden full with wonders of flowers."

Leaning down to which he would be beside the pair after the recital of another poem that quite fit the situation, Will wore a genuine solemn expression on his face, and he found that Yuki appeared as if she were sleeping.

Sleeping forever peacefully... for she didn't die a tormenting death as such back in those cycles...

@Hospes

All Teresa could do was look to Will with tear-filled eyes, more pathetic-looking than ever. Now she remembered why she didn't make friends anymore.. This always happened. But, then.. There was Will. And Mal. They weren't much.. But they were okay. That was more than the Reaper girl could ask for.. But it didn't make this pain any worse.

There was a long pause, and Teresa found herself actually at a loss for words and fumbling to find them.. Which almost never happened. "..She.. S-she shouldn't have died.. She was so young, and.. and now she's gone.." she choked out, softly. And lodged in her throat, a few other words remained..

...It should've been me.

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Join the crying Teresa crew

Umeko/Chase's Epilogue Pt. Final

"I'm going back to my old self... and get to the Maple Alliance, so we can plan further. But before that..."

Chase gave Arc a light kiss on the lips.

"Well..." Chase gave off a few tears.

"Goodbye."

Chase takes out a whistle, though she doesn't know where she got it.

tumblr_mz4ddi77lr1rxwnwxo1_500.gif

After a whistle, Eka, the purple hawk somehow magically appears, and after a frisk of the wind, they both teleported off back to Arboren.

VYsU5Tk.gif

*OOC: So yea, this is the end of Chase's story in Illusion II.*

@The Silver Paladin

Aaron smiled, and took the kiss. "I will find you again. I don't know how, but I will." Aaron began walking back as she left, still shedding a few tears. "I-I would like, to take Choice two." He said to the Diver. "I want to dig into this idea of the Multiverse, and of the Dark Presence. I will research it further, and use my findings to combat it better." Aaron looked up. "For the good of everyone."

@Atomyk

Aaron smiled, and took the kiss. "I will find you again. I don't know how, but I will." Aaron began walking back as she left, still shedding a few tears. "I-I would like, to take Choice two." He said to the Diver. "I want to dig into this idea of the Multiverse, and of the Dark Presence. I will research it further, and use my findings to combat it better." Aaron looked up. "For the good of everyone."

@Atomyk
"You could do more for us all here, but I understand. Just head to the cabin, and your choice will be granted."

@The Silver Paladin

"You could do more for us all here, but I understand. Just head to the cabin, and your choice will be granted."

@The Silver Paladin
Aaron nodded. "I know, but others need to know about this. I need to let people know!" Aaron shrugged and headed for the Cabin. "I will find you again hopefully. And I will have more information"

All Teresa could do was look to Will with tear-filled eyes, more pathetic-looking than ever. Now she remembered why she didn't make friends anymore.. This always happened. But, then.. There was Will. And Mal. They weren't much.. But they were okay. That was more than the Reaper girl could ask for.. But it didn't make this pain any worse.

There was a long pause, and Teresa found herself actually at a loss for words and fumbling to find them.. Which almost never happened. "..She.. S-she shouldn't have died.. She was so young, and.. and now she's gone.." she choked out, softly. And lodged in her throat, a few other words remained..

...It should've been me.

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Join the crying Teresa crew
"... I may had only met Yuki once... and that was a few moments..." Will says, briefly being reminded of how the other Tessa back home had said the same thing when it came to the deaths of Thomas and Sophie...,"I'm sure... that she's still around... in many ways. For example, in our good ol' noggins." Gently, he poked his pointer finger onto Teresa's head. Oh dear, despite the current mood around them, that gesture of his did look too cute.

"If I were Yuki, and I saw you like this, I wouldn't exactly... like how you're saying all of this. I don't think she would really like to hear all of that... Yuki definitely would wish the best for you, Tessa," he says in an attempt to comfort her. It didn't sit right with him when people other than himself think that they should had been the ones that had died in return for those that really did die.

@Hospes @join us in our feels​

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
"T-Tom?" Ilse walked over to him only to bring the male into a tight embrace. She was glad that they were able to see each other once more after the cruel event of departing from him. Bringing a hand towards his head, slender digits ran through his hair. Was this actually real despite all of the things they had to go through? Even death couldn't separate the two, and it was thanks to the diver fellow as well as the others' vote on the Overseer and agent. They all could say that this nightmare had ended; however, they all must make a decision on their choices. Looking up at the male, she would have softly whispered, "If my original identity was of someone who was dead... Then who are you, Tom?..."

@Wedge Antilles

Tom was speechless and overcome with pent up emotion as Ilse came to him and hugged him. It was really her... the feel, of her body, her fingers in his hair, her scent, with just a hint of strawberry bubble gum. He couldn't believe it, but they were reunited.

"Before anything else...", he said, just before he kissed her, on her lips, the first time since... she died. It somehow felt even nicer this time than the first. "I love you, Ilse. I heard your voice earlier, but it seemed I couldn't say it to you in return."

tumblr_mbe949eP0t1ruo5glo1_250.jpg

"So, you want to know about me? My real self isn't that spectacular like some of the others. I'm officer Tom Hanson, from a program called Jump Street, which recruits young looking officers to mingle with potential juvenile criminals, and make arrests when crimes are committed." He paused. "But before you say anything, my feelings, my actions with you, they were all... me. Nothing to do with my real life job. Somewhere along this... game, everything became a mess and my duty as a savior became the priority."

He continued to hold Ilse in his arms, not wanting to let go. "So, please tell me about the "real" Ilse, babe."

@Proxymoron

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Tom was speechless and overcome with pent up emotion as Ilse came to him and hugged him. It was really her... the feel, of her body, her fingers in his hair, her scent, with just a hint of strawberry bubble gum. He couldn't believe it, but they were reunited.

"Before anything else...", he said, just before he kissed her, on her lips, the first time since... she died. It somehow felt even nicer this time than the first. "I love you, Ilse. I heard your voice earlier, but it seemed I couldn't say it to you in return."

tumblr_mbe949eP0t1ruo5glo1_250.jpg

"So, you want to know about me? My real self isn't that spectacular like some of the others. I'm officer Tom Hanson, from a program called Jump Street, which recruits young looking officers to mingle with potential juvenile criminals, and make arrests when crimes are committed." He paused. "But before you say anything, my feelings, my actions with you, they were all... me. Nothing to do with my real life job. Somewhere along this... game, everything became a mess and my duty as a savior became the priority."

He continued to hold Ilse in his arms, not wanting to let go. "So, please tell me about the "real" Ilse, babe."

@Proxymoron

The feeling of his warm lips against hers made her cheeks blossom red as he spoke to Ilse. "I-I love you too, Tom... I heard everything that was being said." Her gaze then shifted over to Simon, but she kept her opinions of what Simon said before to herself, "I'm not quite familiar with this program that you speak of, but I suppose everyone else's identities are from somewhere else." A palm then caressed his cheek as Tom held her. "So as Savior, you decided at one point to allow me to regain my memories?" The corner of her right lips rose to a smirk somewhat finding this a bit laughable, "And by doing that, you must know that my original self is dead, thus causing that hideous death.. The woman named Nonne has been condemned into hell, Tom. But... She isn't me nor am I, her."

Ilse brought the male close to her, whispering in his ear, "Nonne had never found a man to love, nor was she capable to... These feelings are my own as well." She smiled, planting a kiss upon his cheek. "Thank you for considering me since the time we were left to vote." The female was very happy over the fact that they are able to be together; however, there was a bit of uncertainty of the moment that they were sharing. "Back when you were in that room with the others voting for the Overseer," she exhaled a deep sigh before continuing, "Simon said several things about you using my feelings... Is that true?" Son of a bitch, Ilse. Why the hell are you trusting what an Agent had said?!

@Wedge Antilles

Status
Not open for further replies.