Illusion Game II: School Daze

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"... I may had only met Yuki once... and that was a few moments..." Will says, briefly being reminded of how the other Tessa back home had said the same thing when it came to the deaths of Thomas and Sophie...,"I'm sure... that she's still around... in many ways. For example, in our good ol' noggins." Gently, he poked his pointer finger onto Teresa's head. Oh dear, despite the current mood around them, that gesture of his did look too cute.

"If I were Yuki, and I saw you like this, I wouldn't exactly... like how you're saying all of this. I don't think she would really like to hear all of that... Yuki definitely would wish the best for you, Tessa," he says in an attempt to comfort her. It didn't sit right with him when people other than himself think that they should had been the ones that had died in return for those that really did die.

@Hospes @join us in our feels​

Teresa listened to Will quietly, mind clinging to every word he spoke. She couldn't help the small smile that tugged at her lips at these words, and the adorable little gesture he made in saying Yuki was still with them. Which.. Was truly astonishing. She hardly ever smiled, let alone in dire situations like this.. But she guessed Will was just one of few capable of achieving this.

"Yeah.. Y-yeah, I guess you're r-right.." she finally stammered after a long pause, sniffling lightly. She didn't know what else to say, or what to do.. And she mentally cursed herself out for it. She didn't want to lose any more friends.. And yet, she had no idea how to keep them. Or how to even make them. "I..- You..-" There was a pause as she drew a shuddering breath, before trying to speak again. "..Thanks, Will.. So much..." Teresa almost wanted to hug him.. But couldn't bring herself to move.

@Gummi Bunnies

Continued from here.

EPILOGUE
"The Diver's Light"

UhXxajh.png

"While I don't think this reasoning is sound, something did occur to me..." Brennan looked to Deanna. "After Umeko was killed, you yelled that some had passed by you... everyone at the time thought you meant a shadow, but if we were to assume Horatio had gotten up during the black out..." He smiled. "Well, he would have had to pass by you. He probably brushed right by you, not realizing how close you were in the dark."

Horatio looked absolutely incensed. "Excuse me, are you off your rocker you traitor?! I was sound asleep, knocked in the head by the ruffians charging through the arch way! Deanna certainly said that at the time as a cover!"

"Interesting idea, but why would Deanna say this at all? I don't see how screaming that someone passed you by is really a cover."

"I wasn't fucking lying!" Deanna snapped. "Something totally brushed by me. I still have goosebumps!"

Brennan shrugged. "Even if this did cover her in some manner-- she thought you were fast asleep. Trying to place blame on you really makes no sense in that moment. I am changing my vote to Horatio, which I think means you're out of here."

The principal nodded. "It's time."

"Wait!" Horatio yelled, stepping forward. His foot slipped on his dropped flash light, and the boy went flying to the ground, landing next to Thomas' body.

The principal didn't seem to care. "You voted Simon to be the agent... as it turns out, this was correct. Strangely, he also was touched by the intruder. Perhaps he meant to disrupt the role. Doesn't matter now. As for the Overseer--"

"That's correct too." Damien didn't notice Horatio as the boy slid a knife into the back of his neck. The footballer gurgled, and Deanna let out a scream. As Damien dropped to the ground, Horatio pointed his knife at the principal. "And now I know this knife works here." He turned his head, eyeing Brennan as he aimed his gun. "Don't bother-- that gun doesn't work in here." Bailey couldn't move with her legs as they were, so Horatio managed to grab her. "On the battlefield, you adapt and change. Brennan wasn't the only snake in the grass."

tMYPvCc.png

"You bastard... I should have guessed this sooner. Aaron got me thinking how helpful you were during all of this. Just some boy no one ever took notice of. You used that."​

Brennan shook his head. "You were the first up after we were gassed. You always opted to guard the players that were soon to be killed, and of course you always found the dead bodies.​

"But the vote was made, Horatio. You lost."

Staring Brennan down, Horatio gripped Bailey harder. "Principal Commander," he said. "You will evacuate me from these trenches immediately, or face immediate execution by my hand. I don't care for your cycles or your insane ramblings. I sought to clean up my school hallways, and I will not have this stop me."

The principal chuckled. "Boy, you aren't the first Overseer to pull this, but you will be the last."

Horatio threw Bailey to the ground. "You will listen to me!" Horatio charged the principal. Brennan took a shot with his gun, but found it really couldn't fire any longer. It was unneeded, as Horatio passed right through the man like he was thin air.

"What is the meaning of this devilry?!" Horatio yelled. The principal came upon him and grabbed him by the neck.

"You and this cycle's agent have met an unfortunate end," said the principal as he choked the life out of Horatio. "As this will be the last, there will be no redemption for either of you."

He dropped Horatio's limp corpse to the ground. He turned and began walking toward Simon. "Despite your size, you can do nothing now, boy."

But then, a light shone down from above.

CGqrgPV.jpg

A diver descended from the ceiling, his light blinding the group. The principal recoiled in horror from the diver. "You...! You're the intruder!"

"How far you've fallen," said the diver.

And then it all went white.

zSB1X11.jpg

Everyone in attendance to the final vote now appeared in front of a cabin sitting on an island situated on a lake. The sun was shining. The diver stood nearby, waiting for you all to come to adjust to your surroundings.

"The cycle has ended, thankfully," said the diver. "I managed to put an end to it, and a select few of you managed to make sure it ended on your terms, not the Dark Presence's."

Brennan, Bailey, and Deanna were here. All three looked groggy. The diver looked down on them. "Unfortunately for you three, you seem resistant to your original's memories. Perhaps it was your role in this cycle that has made this occur..."

Brennan stood up slowly, looking rather sour. "Great. Life gets turned the fuck over and apparently I'm still behind all these players."

"How do you think I feel?" Bailey groaned. "I almost burned to death!"

Deanna sat quietly, looking almost in shock.

"... Everyone." The diver looked at everyone in turn now. "The memories you have gained will feel real to you. For most, it will feel like your true memories. In a way, they are, but they are not really your memories. You see, the Dark Place is not unlike a world of dreams, a place that takes ideas and creativity and forces it to take form. All of you are just that-- the idea of your original selves. You're not quite clones, but perhaps that is the most accurate way to put it."

"What does this mean?" Brennan asked, always the curious one. "For them, anyway. For us."

"This news may sound grim, but I am here to help you all. I've been battling the Dark Presence for a long time. Through my actions and yours, I can offer you all several choices."

"... First, your original selves are out there, somewhere, and I can bring you to them. You will cease to exist, I'm afraid, but wherever they are, they will eventually gain the memories of all of this-- your memories, both fake and the ones made within this cycle. Perhaps even the memories of previous cycles."

"... Second, I can get you out of the Dark Place, but I'm afraid you will forever be just an illusion of your original self. Were you two to ever meet... It would not be possible. You could make your own path somewhere out there in the vast existence. A unique path."

"... Third, I can offer you all a place at my side to fight the Dark Presence. You will not be able to leave, not for a very long time, anyway. I can not say I'm human any longer, having been in this place so long. I can't say this place won't change you either, but I work to eliminate this alien threat from the inside, and saving you has been a part of that. There is still much work to be done-- many others were lost in these cycles. The students you knew who are not here at this moment... I will continue to work to free them, if possible. You can as well, if you'd like."

"... And finally, I can understand if you don't like any of these choices. Perhaps you mistrust me. While it pains me to say this is an option, you may try living within the Dark Place on your own. You can never leave, not if you don't take my offer here, and without you at my side, I can not promise you won't likely be lost to the darkness."

The diver gestured a hand toward Simon. "I'm sorry, my friend, but due to the last cycle's outcome, the Dark Presence still lingers on you. You may take the final two options, as can the ones known as Bailey, Brennan, and Deanna in this last cycle. With me, you may some day be cleansed. Without me, you will likely succumb to the Dark Presence eventually."

UhXxajh.png

"Is that all?" Brennan said. "I've fought my way here-- I'm hardly stopping now. If people don't want me here, that's their problem, I guess."

"Ah... great." Bailey sighed and stood to her feet. "I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for all of you..."

gJeWP8r.gif

"So, thanks. I still have no idea what's going on, but I think I could add warrior of light or whatever to my University application."

Deanna, however, didn't look too happy as she finally stood to her feet.

eLnwgeg.png

"Ridiculous. This man tells us we're fake yet sort of kind of not fake and we're supposed to be okay with that? Our whole lives were apparently fake-- as are we. We're nothing but illusions that aren't supposed to exist, right?" She turned on the diver, but he didn't respond. "He doesn't answer, because he knows I'm right. Bailey and Brennan might be fine with serving this fool, but I'd rather take my chances on my own. Those of you with the actual choice of leaving better be thankful."

With that, Deanna stalked off to the edge of the island, leaving the rest of you to your decisions and farewells.

~CAST LIST~
@The Tactician as Kisho Taniyama [Computer Applications and Programming Teacher] FOUND THE LIGHT
@TheColourlessRainbow as Bryan Stark [Student] FOUND THE LIGHT
@BarrenThin as Logan Wilson [Physical Education Teacher] FOUND THE LIGHT
@TheBombMan as Umeko Moe [Student] FOUND THE LIGHT
@Mirage as Kumiko Kurumi [Student] LOST TO THE DARKNESS
@Hospes as Viviette Anya Stark [Student] FOUND THE LIGHT
@york as Avia Taniyama [Physical Education Teacher] FOUND THE LIGHT
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as Minori Chihara [Student] LOST TO THE DARKNESS
@Emperor of Gallifrey as Jason "Jay" Cortez Wilson [Student] LOST TO THE DARKNESS
@Gummi Bunnies as James Lancaster [Student] FOUND THE LIGHT
@Mighty Roman as Simon Black [Student] FOUND THE LIGHT
@DapperDogman as Kei Eba [Student] FOUND THE LIGHT
@Jeremi as LuAnn Lewis [Home Economics Teacher] FOUND THE LIGHT
@FireDrake150 as Scott Miller [Communications Technology Teacher] FOUND THE LIGHT
@Josh M as Annette De La Rose [Guidance Counselor] FOUND THE LIGHT
@Wedge Antilles as Tom Swanson [Student] FOUND THE LIGHT
@Mari as Anna Collins [Student] FOUND THE LIGHT
@Dinoteen as Thaneo Tesseract [Head Cafeteria Boss] LOST TO THE DARKNESS
@The Silver Paladin as Aaron White [Student] FOUND THE LIGHT
@Nassi as Anouk Cross [Student] LOST TO THE DARKNESS
@Meira as Meira Franz [Student] LOST TO THE DARKNESS
@theryanjake11 as Takuro Kennedy [Student] FOUND THE LIGHT
@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Adrian Jacobs [Student] LOST TO THE DARKNESS
@Proxymoron as Ilse Althaus Brandt [Student] FOUND THE LIGHT
@Thuro Pendragon as Michelle Kile [Student] FOUND THE LIGHT
@TheBlueBurch as Yui [Student] LOST TO THE DARKNESS
@Brother Gabriel as Jacky Robertson [Student] LOST TO THE DARKNESS
"Well, I don't know about the rest of you, but I have a little brother to return to. Naoya Mineshigi is the real me, and he could use these memories of mine. Sorry for you all that expected me to stay," Naoya explained with a smirk, giving them all a little time to talk to him before he left.

@york
Alyx Vance
@The Tactician

A hurt look crossed her face as she approached her husband... Well, Naoya, or whoever he was now. "But... I thought... I mean... I wanted to stay here... With you!" she said, a stubborn look crossed her face for a moment, it seemed she was back to her old self. She recalled how crazy her adventures back in City 17 were, her and Gordon's battle with the Striders, and... Losing her father. Everything was blank after that, like her story had just suddenly stopped, and she was suddenly dropped into this world of sorts, but, she had eventually managed to carve a life out for herself... With Kisho's help... She couldn't stand to lose one of the only things keeping her sane from the sudden shift in realities right now.​

Aaron White/Arc Final Epilogue Part 1 of 2.

-An unknown amount of time Later-

5hUUS0n.jpg

Aaron stared out the Window of his office. He finally had the chance to broadcast to the multiverse about the Dark presence. He took a sip of water and said. "My name is Arc. Or Aaron White if you prefer. I am what is known as a Warrior of Light. I fight Darkness of course. This is a message to anyone in the Multiverse that can hear this. No one is safe. There is something called the Dark Presence. It threatens all of us. I know this, because it trapped me in an Illusion. You don't realize it at first, but it is one. An Illusion. There are people known as Saviors, they will return your memories to you. They may feel false at first, but they are true. I still remember my Saviors. Tom and Avia. If you can hear me, thank you. And to Umeko, the girl I met, I still love you, and have never forgotten you. You changed my life. And to everyone who went with the diver, I hope you can hear me. Keep fighting the Darkness! I am still searching for how to find you, but when I do, I will know more." Aaron breathed and took another sip of water. "Everyone, please, remember, The Darkness is out there. Please, fight against it, Stand strong and you will win. Warrior of Light Arc, out." He cut off the recording, and broadcast it. He was on the edge of tears. He would find Umeko again, and he would defeat the darkness. "Deus Contendere." he said. "Deus contendere."

@Atomyk @Anyone

Keiichi's Epilogue, When He Cries
Keiichi looks at the bat in his hand and then the floor, having had enough time to come to terms with the fact she'd left him for good. he started to cry gently, his grip on the bat tightening until the muscles hurt, the bat fighting back against the force
"I'm sorry"
It was all he could manage, all he had to say to Kumiko, if she could hear him
He didn't think she could
"I'm...Sorry"
He swallows, it was hard to do so with the lump in his throat

He didn't know what to do...going back to his own world would lead to so much suffering, so much death and many of his own...
But he was important...for his own cycle...
He had to do it, in order to ensure that his own world went on
Keiichi gave up his chance at a peaceful life, to ensure the loop of death and disaster was not broken in his own world

But not before he scribbles something onto a note and slips it into his pocket

"Get Shion something nice...she cares about you a lot...and you don't want to lose someone like her...not again"
With a shaky hand he folds the note and slips it into his pocket, shutting his eyes and picturing the young girl
Chances were he wouldn't remember this world when he left...but that note should stay with him for at least this one life...maybe it would change something...

He hoped giving her the doll might do some good, spare his friends the pain that always found them, perhaps​

Teresa listened to Will quietly, mind clinging to every word he spoke. She couldn't help the small smile that tugged at her lips at these words, and the adorable little gesture he made in saying Yuki was still with them. Which.. Was truly astonishing. She hardly ever smiled, let alone in dire situations like this.. But she guessed Will was just one of few capable of achieving this.

"Yeah.. Y-yeah, I guess you're r-right.." she finally stammered after a long pause, sniffling lightly. She didn't know what else to say, or what to do.. And she mentally cursed herself out for it. She didn't want to lose any more friends.. And yet, she had no idea how to keep them. Or how to even make them. "I..- You..-" There was a pause as she drew a shuddering breath, before trying to speak again. "..Thanks, Will.. So much..." Teresa almost wanted to hug him.. But couldn't bring herself to move.

@Gummi Bunnies
It all felt bittersweet... both due to the fact that they may never run into each other again, and that this relationship he had with Teresa... would become a potential target for the curse if it decided to ruin it. He was able to push that thought about the curse to the back of his mind, he didn't want to worry about it or even have Teresa learn about it.

"Hey, don't try to fluster me up now," Will smiled a bit at her word of thanks. For some reason, he knew that this might be the only time he would ever see her, depending on how things would go... Given that he aimed to return to his world as his own person...

He didn't want to hesitate anymore. Leaning forward and planting a gentle kiss to her forehead...

@Hospes @omaithefeels~​

Alyx Vance
@The Tactician

A hurt look crossed her face as she approached her husband... Well, Naoya, or whoever he was now. "But... I thought... I mean... I wanted to stay here... With you!" she said, a stubborn look crossed her face for a moment, it seemed she was back to her old self. She recalled how crazy her adventures back in City 17 were, her and Gordon's battle with the Striders, and... Losing her father. Everything was blank after that, like her story had just suddenly stopped, and she was suddenly dropped into this world of sorts, but, she had eventually managed to carve a life out for herself... With Kisho's help... She couldn't stand to lose one of the only things keeping her sane from the sudden shift in realities right now.​
"Ah, Miss Taniyama, it seems you're mistaken," Naoya shook his head, clearly uncomfortable with this situation. It seemed Kisho was showing through in some ways still, given his discomfort. It seems I can't be as callous as I usually am with this woman... No matter, I can deal with this. "You see, I have a brother in a very powerful position, one where he requires an adviser to help him stay ahead of any trouble. That adviser is me, of course. I can't simply ignore Abel in favor of a woman that the real me doesn't know," His arms slipped into each other's sleeves as he crossed his arms, "Unless you're willing to join me and that man over there can send us together. My world is relatively safe besides the demons, though they still remain under the control of humans as far as I can recall. If I recall, you wanted to start a family? I wouldn't be opposed to that even as Naoya."

"Now then, those are really your only choices. Come with me and be my wife in my world, or stay here and find a better man to love."

The feeling of his warm lips against hers made her cheeks blossom red as he spoke to Ilse. "I-I love you too, Tom... I heard everything that was being said." Her gaze then shifted over to Simon, but she kept her opinions of what Simon said before to herself, "I'm not quite familiar with this program that you speak of, but I suppose everyone else's identities are from somewhere else." A palm then caressed his cheek as Tom held her. "So as Savior, you decided at one point to allow me to regain my memories?" The corner of her right lips rose to a smirk somewhat finding this a bit laughable, "And by doing that, you must know that my original self is dead, thus causing that hideous death.. The woman named Nonne has been condemned into hell, Tom. But... She isn't me nor am I, her."

Ilse brought the male close to her, whispering in his ear, "Nonne had never found a man to love, nor was she capable to... These feelings are my own as well." She smiled, planting a kiss upon his cheek. "Thank you for considering me since the time we were left to vote." The female was very happy over the fact that they are able to be together; however, there was a bit of uncertainty of the moment that they were sharing. "Back when you were in that room with the others voting for the Overseer," she exhaled a deep sigh before continuing, "Simon said several things about you using my feelings... Is that true?" Son of a bitch, Ilse. Why the hell are you trusting what an Agent had said?!

@Wedge Antilles

Tom then realized the massive irony... in her effort to save her, he caused her death in his arms, earlier. But it seemed so long ago now, even as the memory of that moment, the emotions of that moment were still very clear.

"It was very tragic at the time for me," he said, "in my mind now, it feels like I caused your death. But, having you here now definitely eases any pain from that."

Tom then heard her question. It was a legitimate question, no doubt. He had no issues with answering it honestly. He looked into her eyes. "I would never, ever, use you. I have grown too fond of you, I love you too much to ever betray your feelings like that. Please, believe me. I trust you with my feelings as well, so we're on even ground."

He kissed her on her lips again. "I'm just so happy to be with you, Ilse. I couldn't stop thinking of you. I kept your bracelet with me, as if a part of you would still be with me after you died."

@Proxymoron

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Tom then realized the massive irony... in her effort to save her, he caused her death in his arms, earlier. But it seemed so long ago now, even as the memory of that moment, the emotions of that moment were still very clear.

"It was very tragic at the time for me," he said, "in my mind now, it feels like I caused your death. But, having you here now definitely eases any pain from that."

Tom then heard her question. It was a legitimate question, no doubt. He had no issues with answering it honestly. He looked into her eyes. "I would never, ever, use you. I have grown too fond of you, I love you too much to ever betray your feelings like that. Please, believe me. I trust you with my feelings as well, so we're on even ground."

He kissed her on her lips again. "I'm just so happy to be with you, Ilse. I couldn't stop thinking of you. I kept your bracelet with me, as if a part of you would still be with me after you died."

@Proxymoron

"I-I hope so..." As Tom kissed her once more, she couldn't help but to part from him, becoming a bit nervous. "You should dispose of that watch, Tom.. Though, thank you for keeping it as if it was precious to you.." Ilse felt relieved that they could finally have their moment without any problems, but she had to ask him another question. "What should we do now? We were given four choices, and well... I can't choose the first choice since... you know, my original identity doesn't exist."

@Wedge Antilles

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
It all felt bittersweet... both due to the fact that they may never run into each other again, and that this relationship he had with Teresa... would become a potential target for the curse if it decided to ruin it. He was able to push that thought about the curse to the back of his mind, he didn't want to worry about it or even have Teresa learn about it.

"Hey, don't try to fluster me up now," Will smiled a bit at her word of thanks. For some reason, he knew that this might be the only time he would ever see her, depending on how things would go... Given that he aimed to return to his world as his own person...

He didn't want to hesitate anymore. Leaning forward and planting a gentle kiss to her forehead...

@Hospes @omaithefeels~​

Teresa could only give Will a small smile at this, chuckling softly. "No promises, cherub.." she replied, trying to muster her typical sassy and playful tone.. But it was hard. She just hurt.. But Will helped a bit, even though she wouldn't admit it. The kiss, admittedly, took Teresa by complete surprise. An elegant tint of red spread across her pale cheeks, and she was completely flustered.

The Glader fumbled helplessly for words, and had no idea what to say or do in the situation. So, she stared into his eyes helplessly.. Clearly at a total loss for words.

But hey; she didn't complain or try to punch him.. And that was huge.

@Gummi Bunnies @Aw dayum​

• Love

Teresa could only give Will a small smile at this, chuckling softly. "No promises, cherub.." she replied, trying to muster her typical sassy and playful tone.. But it was hard. She just hurt.. But Will helped a bit, even though she wouldn't admit it. The kiss, admittedly, took Teresa by complete surprise. An elegant tint of red spread across her pale cheeks, and she was completely flustered.

The Glader fumbled helplessly for words, and had no idea what to say or do in the situation. So, she stared into his eyes helplessly.. Clearly at a total loss for words.

But hey; she didn't complain or try to punch him.. And that was huge.

@Gummi Bunnies @Aw dayum​
tumblr_inline_n9vhkxdmJA1sh4uti.jpg

A light chuckle was his response to seeing her lack of saying anything to his kiss. It was pretty darn cute, coming from Teresa especially. It made him wish that he could take her along with him, but he had a feeling that she had her own thing to focus on. He didn't exactly want to force her into anything.

"Don't tell me that the angelic cat caught your tongue," he briefly comments while keeping that smile on his face. Maybe his whole approach with her for majority of the cycle did actually overturn their originally unsavory relationship to a more favorable one. Then again... it was only a kiss... right?

@Hospes @2adorbs4me​

"Ah, Miss Taniyama, it seems you're mistaken," Naoya shook his head, clearly uncomfortable with this situation. It seemed Kisho was showing through in some ways still, given his discomfort. It seems I can't be as callous as I usually am with this woman... No matter, I can deal with this. "You see, I have a brother in a very powerful position, one where he requires an adviser to help him stay ahead of any trouble. That adviser is me, of course. I can't simply ignore Abel in favor of a woman that the real me doesn't know," His arms slipped into each other's sleeves as he crossed his arms, "Unless you're willing to join me and that man over there can send us together. My world is relatively safe besides the demons, though they still remain under the control of humans as far as I can recall. If I recall, you wanted to start a family? I wouldn't be opposed to that even as Naoya."

"Now then, those are really your only choices. Come with me and be my wife in my world, or stay here and find a better man to love."
Alyx Vance
@The Tactician

Alyx tilted her head "But... In a way... You're there already... And... Well... I don't know if I can follow you to your world..." she frowned a little, holding her head a little. "That's why I wanted to stay here... It would only trouble the real... Me, to have these memories I do." she laughed a little "Even Gordon would get confused..." she said, blinking a few times. "I don't know... But... If you're that set on returning to your world... I can try and follow you..." she mumbled, kicking at the ground sheepishly.​

tumblr_inline_n9vhkxdmJA1sh4uti.jpg

A light chuckle was his response to seeing her lack of saying anything to his kiss. It was pretty darn cute, coming from Teresa especially. It made him wish that he could take her along with him, but he had a feeling that she had her own thing to focus on. He didn't exactly want to force her into anything.

"Don't tell me that the angelic cat caught your tongue," he briefly comments while keeping that smile on his face. Maybe his whole approach with her for majority of the cycle did actually overturn their originally unsavory relationship to a more favorable one. Then again... it was only a kiss... right?

@Hospes @2adorbs4me​
Teresa's blush only worsened at Will's words, and she still struggled to get out any of her own. "Sh-shut up," she muttered in frustration and embarrassment, elbowing him lightly.. Playfully.

The Reaper didn't like being flustered.. But this wasn't so bad.

Eventually, Teresa realized she was too flustered to even compose words that could describe her emotions and reactions.. So, instead, she finally conveyed it in the only way she knew..

A kiss.

It wasn't long, and Teresa had no intentions to push it if Will tried to move away.. It was just light. Sweet. Gentle, and.. Oddly compassionate, coming from someone who was so insistent they didn't care about anyone.

Soon enough, though.. It was over, and Teresa had to look away in attempt to hide her embarrassment from the action she'd just taken without really thinking about it. Her face was still tear-stained, but color had returned to it, though the liquid caught the light. The most noticeable thing was definitely her blush, though.

@Gummi Bunnies @amIsorryornot​

• Love
Teresa's blush only worsened at Will's words, and she still struggled to get out any of her own. "Sh-shut up," she muttered in frustration and embarrassment, elbowing him lightly.. Playfully.

The Reaper didn't like being flustered.. But this wasn't so bad.

Eventually, Teresa realized she was too flustered to even compose words that could describe her emotions and reactions.. So, instead, she finally conveyed it in the only way she knew..

A kiss.

It wasn't long, and Teresa had no intentions to push it if Will tried to move away.. It was just light. Sweet. Gentle, and.. Oddly compassionate, coming from someone who was so insistent they didn't care about anyone.

Soon enough, though.. It was over, and Teresa had to look away in attempt to hide her embarrassment from the action she'd just taken without really thinking about it. Her face was still tear-stained, but color had returned to it, though the liquid caught the light. The most noticeable thing was definitely her blush, though.

@Gummi Bunnies @amIsorryornot​
Maybe he wasn't expecting the second kiss, because a genuinely surprised expression did appear on his face once she had went for another kiss. Despite the surprise, Will was able to notice how sweet this was, something that he wasn't exactly expecting from someone like Teresa.

Even when it was over, Will blinked his eyes several times, trying to find words to say in response to this. He wasn't the only one with the blush and silence, seeing that Teresa felt the same as well... Interesting.

"Guess we both are at a loss for words," he says, not really sure on what else to say other than that,"I mean... I don't want to be holding the time that you could be using to decide... on what to do after... all of this..."

@Hospes @thefeelsgrow​

Alyx Vance
@The Tactician

Alyx tilted her head "But... In a way... You're there already... And... Well... I don't know if I can follow you to your world..." she frowned a little, holding her head a little. "That's why I wanted to stay here... It would only trouble the real... Me, to have these memories I do." she laughed a little "Even Gordon would get confused..." she said, blinking a few times. "I don't know... But... If you're that set on returning to your world... I can try and follow you..." she mumbled, kicking at the ground sheepishly.​
Shock registered in Naoya's mind as Alyx poured her emotions out. Why...? Why does she care so much, about you? Kisho, you bastard, what did you do here? He couldn't understand why this woman seemed set on him. Didn't she know how he acted on a daily basis? Another fact disturbed him in some ways. The real him was still with Abel, his old memories intact. Did he really need to return? Was he even needed back there? Maybe... Maybe it would be better if I stayed here...

Kisho barely noticed his body moving on its own, wrapping its arms around Avia and holding her close. His voice was low so only she could hear him giving in to temptation, "I'm sorry worrying you like that, love... I'm pretty stupid for thinking I could leave you behind..."

Maybe he wasn't expecting the second kiss, because a genuinely surprised expression did appear on his face once she had went for another kiss. Despite the surprise, Will was able to notice how sweet this was, something that he wasn't exactly expecting from someone like Teresa.

Even when it was over, Will blinked his eyes several times, trying to find words to say in response to this. He wasn't the only one with the blush and silence, seeing that Teresa felt the same as well... Interesting.

"Guess we both are at a loss for words," he says, not really sure on what else to say other than that,"I mean... I don't want to be holding the time that you could be using to decide... on what to do after... all of this..."

@Hospes @thefeelsgrow​
Epilogue Part One: Angel In Disguise

Will's expression was.. Actually quite adorable to Teresa, even though she'd never admit it to him. Or anyone, for that matter. Instead, she just admired it silently.. and the quiet between them was actually kind of nice.

It expressed what words couldn't, she supposed.

"Yeah.." she agreed, sheepishly. Will's next words brought about much deeper thought for the ravenette. She looked down at the girl in her arms quietly, swallowing the lump in her throat brought about by this painful sight. Though, Will was right... She looked peaceful.

Quietly, Teresa sighed, gently and carefully setting the girl down on the ground. She looked around them briefly, before spotting something that would have to do... White wildflowers. She picked some quietly, gathering them into a little less than fancy bouquet.. And setting them in Yuki's hands carefully.

"I.. I already know what I need to do. I told Yuki I'd protect her.. But I failed. I need to make that up to her," she started, voice seeming to even take on a more gentle tone. She hesitated slightly, though, clearly wishing to say more. "But.. But I, uhh.. I-I-.." Judging by her sheepish expression and loss for words, what she wanted to say likely dealt with her feelings for Will. Feelings she.. Wasn't familiar with.

Maybe she really was an angel, stuck in the disguise of a monster.

@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anyone​

Mal wasn't... especially fazed by a Yuki's death. Not much bothered him. It did leave him standing back for a while, though. He came up to Teresa and held out the stress ball. "This was Yuki's. She... wanted you to have it."

@Hospes
@Gummi Bunnies

Shock registered in Naoya's mind as Alyx poured her emotions out. Why...? Why does she care so much, about you? Kisho, you bastard, what did you do here? He couldn't understand why this woman seemed set on him. Didn't she know how he acted on a daily basis? Another fact disturbed him in some ways. The real him was still with Abel, his old memories intact. Did he really need to return? Was he even needed back there? Maybe... Maybe it would be better if I stayed here...

Kisho barely noticed his body moving on its own, wrapping its arms around Avia and holding her close. His voice was low so only she could hear him giving in to temptation, "I'm sorry worrying you like that, love... I'm pretty stupid for thinking I could leave you behind..."
Alyx Vance
@The Tactician

Alyz smiled a little, seeming to relax "It's fine... We'll be fine... But now, do you want to stay behind? Fight the darkness with me? Or... Maybe start a family?" she asked, tilting her head to the side as she thought for a moment. "I'd like if we could do both..." she murmured, kissing him on the cheek lightly. She closed her eyes a little as she enjoyed his embrace for a moment, thinking about all that had happened, alot had changed since she had been pulled from City 17... She had never expected things to end like this, but, she was quite satisfied with her particular ending. Then again, this end, was just the beginning after all... They still had so much to do, and their entire lives ahead of them...​

Mal wasn't... especially fazed by a Yuki's death. Not much bothered him. It did leave him standing back for a while, though. He came up to Teresa and held out the stress ball. "This was Yuki's. She... wanted you to have it."

@Hospes
@Gummi Bunnies
This.. Made Teresa tear right back up. She had stopped crying, prior, but this simple little thing made the tears come back in full-force, and made speaking even harder. "I.. I-.. Th-thanks, M-Mal.." she finally managed, weakly.

A part of her didn't want to take it.. To accept something that entailed a close friend being gone. But a bigger part of her thought it'd be good for her.. To have something to cling to til she reunited with Yuki.

@BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies

Reactions: Chris Lang
Alyx Vance
@The Tactician

Alyz smiled a little, seeming to relax "It's fine... We'll be fine... But now, do you want to stay behind? Fight the darkness with me? Or... Maybe start a family?" she asked, tilting her head to the side as she thought for a moment. "I'd like if we could do both..." she murmured, kissing him on the cheek lightly. She closed her eyes a little as she enjoyed his embrace for a moment, thinking about all that had happened, alot had changed since she had been pulled from City 17... She had never expected things to end like this, but, she was quite satisfied with her particular ending. Then again, this end, was just the beginning after all... They still had so much to do, and their entire lives ahead of them...​
"Avia... I just want to go home... You're not the only one who wants a family," Kisho gently nuzzled her cheek, not wanting to let her go from the embrace, "We've already survived all of this together. Should we really risk it again...? Can't we just be happy together?"

This.. Made Teresa tear right back up. She had stopped crying, prior, but this simple little thing made the tears come back in full-force, and made speaking even harder. "I.. I-.. Th-thanks, M-Mal.." she finally managed, weakly.

A part of her didn't want to take it.. To accept something that entailed a close friend being gone. But a bigger part of her thought it'd be good for her.. To have something to cling to til she reunited with Yuki.

@BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies

Mal simply went to pull her into a hug.

@Hospes

Status
Not open for further replies.