I'll never be part of your world (The Returner and Redblood)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damien nodded and stood up as well. However, as soon as he did so, his sensitive ears heard another noise. Damien turned around only to see Gabriel stepping out from the shadow where he was hiding all the time. How is it I didn't know about him? Damien asked himself surprised.
"Well, I would love to hear a little bit more if you companion wouldn't mind," Gabriel said and gave Anna a small nod before he shifted his gaze back to Damien. "Only if you don't mind Damien," he said and Damien could hear an overtone of challenge. Damien resisted the urge to clench his hands into fists and reply to Gabriel that Anna was not going to play for him. However, the only thing he did, was that he regarded his rival with a polite smile.
"I think, it is up to Anna herself," he said and then carried on. "After all, I am not the type of person who tells others what to do," Damien added and it was like launching attack at Gabriel. It wasn't visible at all but Damien noticed the slight movement in Gabriel's face. He was holding back his anger too.

Anna got surprised when a guy she never met stepped out of the shadows. She hadn't noticed that someone else was in the room, but if he had been there all the time then he had heard her play. 'Oh that's so embarrasing' Anna thought and a small red colour started to appear on her cheeks. The guy talked like it was Damien whom decided if she should play or not, she felt angry over it and forgott to be embarrased. She almost were about the yell at him that Damien weren't the one to decide if she should play or not but then he said it himself. She felt her heart melt a bit at his words, he actually concidered her feelings. Once again a small blush started to appear on her cheeks.

She looked at the guy and though for a short while how she should reply
"If you don't care to ask me personally then I wont play a single note for you" She said and turned her head away from him in a angrily gesture. "By the way, it is really rude to sneak on people. Ever heard of being polite?" She continued in a rude tone and then started to walk to the door. She wouldn't let that jerk act like he could do whatever he wanted to.

Oh girl, you are such a troublemaker, thought Damien yet his face remained expressionless. The same was for Gabriel; however, there were signs about his mood. Signs that only vampires could read. When Anna was walking to the door, Gabriel came so close to Damien that his lips were almost touching Damien's ear.
"Teach her how to behave or next time she is going to pay for her impoliteness," hissed Gabriel and quickly went over to the door and opened it for Anna with an apologetic smile on his face.
"I am sorry that I upset you. Honestly, I didn't want to," Gabriel said and his voice sounded honest. At that point, Damien wasn't far from tearing his rival apart. Just leave you fake bastard, he thought furiously but walked towards the door calmly.

Anna walked towards the door and then as she were about to open it, the rude guy opened it for her. He had an apologetic smile on his face which made Anna a bit suspicous, what was he up to this time? He started to apologise which confused her, first he didn't thought she had a right to speak for herself and now he apologised for it? He sounded honest and even though she had a bit hard to believe him she still decided to let it go for now.

"Thanks" She said forcing herself to smile and walked out of the room, she was almost about to say 'so you know how to be polite' but she had forced herself to hold it back. It was something with him that gave her the chills and she didn't want to find out what.

Before Damien could walk out the door Gabriel stepped in front of him and left the room. Damien just shook his head because he considered such an action childish. Out of the class, Gabriel nodded at Anna and bid her goodbye. However, he treated Damien as he didn't even exist. Damien himself didn't mind, he was almost glad. When Gabriel turned around the corner and Damien couldn't see him anymore and was sure that Gabriel wouldn't follow them, he turned to Anna and sighed.
"I am sorry about that. I haven't checked the class. I'll do it next time," he apologized with a tiny, thoughtful smile.
"Well, do you have any plans for now?" Damien asked and for some reason hoped that he could join her.

She watched as the guy left, not even looking at Damien, first he ignored her existence and then his. She almost wanted to scream at that bastard.
"No, I don't have any plans. I have been here less than a day, it would be weird if I had plans already" She said starting to get her jokingly self back. "What was wrong with that guys atitued" She continued irritated and put her arms across her chest. "Spying on people and then treat them like they are just some sort of thing. How inhuman can a person be. I bet he didn't even mean it when he apologised."

She didn't want to meet him again, she had a feeling that he would only be trouble. Treating her like a thing, something Damien controlled, why did he do that? Was he always like that towards everyone? She really wanted to hit him, but that wouldn't look good if she started to hit people on her second day at the school.

Damien just shook his head not answering at first. How long would it take her to find out that half of the school was not human race? At last, he looked at Anna again.
"Well, there is nothing wrong with his attitued. He belongs to the type with whom you should be careful," he explained and then couldn't resist to warn Anna a little bit more. "He is the type of person who wouldn't just drag you to the gardens, willing to talk to you," Damien hinted as much as he could without revealing anything more than needed. Now it was up to Anna to figure out the rest.

Anna looked at him a bit skeptical, he couldn't hurt people on school ground, if he did he would get expelled. At least that was what should happen, no school toleretaded that kind of attitued, right? But she had already decided to stay away from him so it didn't matter how rude or dangerous he was, if she stayed away she wouldn't need to deal with him.
"Well, I still think he has a really bad attitued" She mumbled still irritated at the guy.

Damien shook his head again and put his hands in his pockets. Well, there was nothing more he could do at the moment. Even though he still got bad feeling about Gabriel's future reaction, he believed that his rival would not make any trouble that day and so Damien could leave Anna alone without worrying whether she was ok or not.
"You can think whatever you want, that's true," he said and shrugged then bid Anna goodbye and left towards the dining hall to have an early dinner. If he would see Gabriel there, he would try to talk to him, but it was more unlikely. Gabriel never dined in the hall, he always had his 'food' in his room.

Anna watched Damien take his leave, she sighted. 'Well now it can't get any worse at least' Anna thought and headed to the library. Once there she looked at some books, just as the other night she started to research about the school. But she didn't get far, after half an hour she felt sleepy and couldn't hold her eyes open.

She woke up hours later in the middle of the night, Damien had woken her. He stood leaned over her with an adorable face, smiling towards her. "What are you do.." She didn't get any further because Damien silented her with his lips. She tried to get away from him but he hold her in a firm grip, but still it was a gentle touch. She fast noticed that he didn't even forced her to stay in his embrace, it was her who pushed herself towards him. His kiss got deeper and Anna started to pant soundly, Damien started to move his kisses down her throat while undressing her. To her surprise she didn't feel bad about it, she didn't even mind doing something like that with him in an empty library. She started to moan as he massaged her bare breast, then he..

Anna gasped as she flew up from the chair in the library, she had just woken up. She had probably gotten scared when she heard footstep comming from behind her. She looked at her watch, it was one ó clock in the morning. She turned around and saw a man standing there, it was to dark to see who it was.
"You startled me, what are you doing here in the middle of the night?" She asked a bit afraid of whoever was in the room, she didn't like when she couldn't see the guys face in the dark. She tried to hide the fact that she was scared, so far it worked, she would be fine as fast as she was out of the library. She took her books before the guy had answered
"I should get going, have a good night" She said and were about to leave the room.

Gabriel watched Anna since she parted with Damien. He was really good in spying and stalking on people. Anna, herself, was an easy target for him. She still didn't know what was really happening in the school so she wasn't suspicious towards anything weird at school. Even though he hinted Damien that he wouldn't hurt Anna, his real plan was different. He was going to scare her and partly punish her for the way she treated him. Noone would disgrace Gabriel. Noone... He followed Anna to the library. Well, he would be happier if she went to the bigger in the upper floor but this smaller one was ok as well. Keeping an eye on her, Gabriel noticed when she fell asleep. He sensed that his moment was getting closer and closer. No, he would never ever attack while his prey was sleeping. His prey wouldn't be scared if he'd wake it up. So he waited until Anna woke up which was obvious as she sprang up in her chair. In that moment, Gabriel moved towards the place where she was, hiding himself mostly in shadows.

I am waiting for you,
answered Gabriel in his mind yet didn't move an inch. As Anna was passing by, Gabriel made a quick movement which couldn't be seen by an eye and he caught Anna by arm, twisting it behind her back. He didn't show any mercy for he didn't care if he would hurt her. Making her bent in her waist, Gabriel bent as well a little bit, his grip firm and hurtful. With his other hand he brushed Anna's thigh moving his palm upwards. He didn't speak for he knew that his voice would hint who he was. He also didn't have to care whether Anna would scream or not because there was noone in the library.

As Anna passed the guy he took her arm and twisted it behind her back. She screamed, more in surprise than in pain or fear even though those feelings also were there. The pain spread in her arm because she tried to move to much, but what else could she do? She suddenly felt how he laid his hand on her thigh and moved it upwards.
"Let go of me you perverted jerk." She screamed while trying to hit him with her free arm.

Who was this perverted bastard and why did he do this? The only thing Anna knew was that she wouldn't become a victim, she used her free hand at tried to inflict pain on the stranger by pulling his hair as hard as she could. She hoped he would loose his grip as she tried to make her let go of him. Anna was death afraid at the moment, but she didn't show it. But the panic started to show at her outside, would she be able to get away from this jerk before anything happend to her?

Gabriel didn't mind the pain. He was fixed on his target and that was it. Would you cut his arm? Be it, he would still do anything to finish what he wanted to do. His hand traveled under Anna's skirt, slighty moving on the rim of her knickers. However, he got annoyed by Anna's attempt to pull his hair and hurt him in some way, so he twisted her arm even more, his fingers under her skirt moved onto the fabric of her underwear.

While such a violence was being held in the library, Damien was on the same floor but in the study room. Suddenly, he heard a scream from the library. It was weird because at that time of night almost everyone was in their bed sleeping. An unsettling feeling seated in his guts. He stood up from the computer and slowly walked towards the library listening for any other sound.

Anna let go of his hair when she felt the pain in her arm rise as the guy twisted her arm even more, she let out a small piping sound. She took a firm grip on his arm trying to make him stop with the sexual harassment, but she couldn't move him. "Let go" She screamed, she felt how the tears was gathering in her eyes, but she wouldn't cry, not in front of this jerk. She felt her heart beat faster and faster, she got more and more afraid for every second. She didn't want to loose her virginity in a library to a perverted jerk.

Anna knew that she couldn't get away from the guy so all there was left to do was scream for help, even though it was most likely no one would come to her rescue this late at night. She threw her elbow in to the guys face hoping it would make him let go, then she started to scream, she hoped someone would past by the labrary, whoever it was would probably scare the guy away at least.

That won't help you, you little human muck, Gabriel thought furiously. No matter how much and how hard Anna protected herself, for a few seconds Gabriel's tips of fingers got under the rim of her knickers. Anna's screaming made Gabriel even more pleased with himself. She was scared and that was what he wanted. He wanted her to plead him to let her go. Even though she was only screaming for help, she would get into that stage soon. Soon enough when she would find out there was noone to help her. Her elbow hit Gabriel in his forhead yet he didn't flinch.

Damien's blood froze and he stood in one place surprised and unable to believe. The voice belonged to Anna of that he was sure. When his brain decoded the emotion in that voice, which didn't take longer than a second, he sprinted like a vampire would do and in less then ten seconds he was standing in the corridor where Gabriel was violating Anna. From freezing mode his blood boiled.

With a deep beast-like growl of anger Damien ran at Gabriel. His fist was lifted high up and with a force that would dent a metal landed on Gabriel's temple. Such a blow would kill any human, but this was a fight between vampires. Gabriel didn't expect any attack of such force so he couldn't prepare himself. As a result, Gabriel stumbled backwards several steps, letting go of Anna. In those few seconds, Damien stepped in front of Anna, sheilding her. Words were useless for they couldn't hurt, so Damien just stood in one place waiting for his opponent to do something. Gabriel was surprised at first. There was stream of blood coming out of his ear. At last, his lips drew back in a snarl and Gabriel hissed. Damien hissed back and with that noise they launched into attack. Their moves were quick and hardly noticeable by eye. Damien dealt Gabriel blows on stomach and lower jaw. Gabriel scratched Damien on cheek and bit him in the shoulder as well as hit him in stomach several times. However, Damien's motive for fight was stronger than Gabriel's so the last blow that Damien casted, threw Gabriel to the end of the corridor. He made few steps towards him but Gabriel jumped to his feet and with last hiss ran away. Damien breathed heavily, his lips still were drawn back in a sign of a snarl.

Anna tried with her last strenght to get him off of her, but it was no use. She felt her tears starting to fall and the only thing she could think about was how much she wanted Damien there. Just as the thought crossed her mind she heard something or someone doing a beast like growl, then the guy let go of her and flew backwards. Someone was next to her, she didn't dare to watch who it was. Even if she did she probably wouldn't be able to see who it was in the dark room. Her knees shoke so much so she wasn't able to stand up anymore, she fell down on the floor hearing how someone hissed behind her then the one standing next to her hissed back to him. Then the person next to her disappeard, she could hear a fight behind her but it was over so fast. Had there really been a fight?

The last thing she heard was a hissing sound then someone running down the hallway, who had won? What if she was in the room with the attacker? And even if it was the guy that had saved her that was with her now, what said that he wouldn't attack her now? Anna still sat down on the floor unable to move, she tried to make her shaking body stop and her tears to cease. It was futile to even try, she leaned to the wall to not fall completely to the ground.

Damien calmed down a little bit. He didn't feel the throbing in his wounds and didn't care to heal them now. There were more important things to do. He turned around and his expression stiffened. He was still furious at Gabriel and promised himself that once he would have the chance he was going to cripple Gabriel because killing him wouldn't be enough. Gabriel had to suffer for that.

"It's over now, Anna. Don't worry," he told her in calming voice as he was walking towards her. He wasn't sure whether she could hear him because she might have been in a shock stage yet he kept on trying. "I am here now. You are safe," Damien added and gently put his hand on her shoulder. After few seconds and few more comforting words, Damien tried to pull Anna into hug.

Anna tried to make sense of what had just happen at the same time as she tried to pull herself together, how could a human have made those sounds? Even though she wanted to argue about it in her head to make the pain go away she couldn't. Her thoughts went to another question, why didn't she stop crying? Why was she crying? The things that had happen had just been a dream and now she had woken up on the floor drenched in tears. At least that was what she hoped for. She couldn't move, she just sat listening to herself sobing in the dark.

Suddenly she heard something, was someone talking to her? It sounded like her name, but she wasn't sure. Didn't the voice sound familiar, like she had heard it before. I'm here now who said those words, you are safe somehow it didn't sound like a lie. Someone touched her shoulder, she stiffened a bit and her shakings got worse. 'Open your eyes' She thought to herself, she needed to know who it was. She felt how someone pulled her in to a hug, Damien? It felt just like the last night.

She opend her eyes and looked up at the person holding her, it was Damien. Even though she normaly would have asked him thousends of question at this point, like what was those sounds she heard, how could the fight go so fast and so on. She couldn't even think about that now. She pulled herself to his chest, it felt safe and comfortable. She tried to make out some kind of words but they wouldn't come out. She didn't notice before now that her arm had started bleeding after she tried to hit the guy in the face, it started to sting a bit from the wound, she tried to ignore it. She didn't want to let go of him now, if she did, maybe she would just fall back in to the darkness again.

"Don't let go" She whispered, scared to death.

Damien felt her trembeling. She wasn't crying anymore yet he could sense her unease. If only her eyes were open he could know better how she felt. He wrapped his arms around her and a grim expression showed up on his face as the wound on his shoulder hurt a little bit. When she spoke, her words made him feel...warm. She trusted him, she wanted him to be there for her. He felt as his purpose in life for full-filled and he wouldn't question his feeling at that moment. He was shaken himself.

"I won't," he answered and suddenly felt an urge to kiss the top of her head. He resisted. After what has happened to her it might make her feel even worse. Damien didn't want her to get worse. God knows how long they had been standing there until Damien's discomfort got so immense that he couldn't carry on. He had to heal his wounds. The smell of his own blood sickened him. He also noticed that Anna was hurt as well. Yet the smell of her bloodwas sweet and tempting. Another allurment he had to give up.

"We have to leave now. Both of us are hurt," he said gently and moved a bit away from her. "We need to go to my room."

Anna held on to Damien with all her strenght, how could she be certain that he wouldn't let go of her? I won't she heard a voice say, a reply to something she said long ago, or was it just seconds ago? She didn't know, she didn't care, he was here and would let go. Why did she trust him? It was only words, anyone could lie. But still, it didn't sound fake in anyway, it was like an angel singing to her and angels didn't lie. She relaxed in his arms, this felt so familiar, hadn't this happend once before? Even though that time she had been in a better state than now, this had defenitely happend before. Well she didn't care how many times it had happend, she was safe now.

After some time, how long time had past?, he started to move a bit away, why did he do that? She tried to hear what he was saying but everything disappeard in the fog that had gathered in her head. But somehow the words still reached threw, even though she didn't hear the words she still knew what he said.

She couldn't answer him, her mouth didn't move even though she tried as hard as she could. Anna tried to move her head so he knew that she had heard her. She had been able to move it but she didn't know if it had been a to small movement for him to notice it.

Status
Not open for further replies.