Idol Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Maybe, wait now you tell me. Okay so what will I need to wear. Something casual and stunning, or maybe elegent and sexy?" She asks prying into what kind of date it was. "What will we be doing. Dinner? Movie, walk in the park? I just need the general idea so I know what to wear." She says kissing him again.

@UnboundDestiny

Elisa smiled when Lyndsay had her head laid down. Chuckling quietly, she continued to doodle. This class was kind of boring. Finally, she gave in to the temptation and laid her head down on her own arms. The clutches of fatigue were grasping at her in attempt to take her under.

"Well..." Damien said with a smirk. "We'll go see a movie, and then have a nice dinner out." He informed, thinking. "So something classy would do quite well." He left out the part that the movie was a premire when they were going to watch it, and also left out he was only able to get the tickets to it because he had known one of the lead actors quite well over the last summer break, so they had hooked him up on quick notice.
@Sephiria

Lyndsay turned her head to look at Elisa, smiling ever so slightly. "That party night was fun, wasn't it?" She asked, thinking fondly back on the memories of the events involved in that night, the new people she had met, the fun in the swimming pool, and the one person she had snuck off with away from the party. Ever so slightly a smirk grew on her face.
@DuchessAriel

"Classy. I think I can mange such a thing. Also don't be to surprised if people take photos of us. We're up and coming stars after all." She says before finishing her coffee. "Also thanks for coffee. I guess I'll bring donuts tomorrow." She pokes at him before kissing his cheek.

@UnboundDestiny

"Of course, the camers may be trained on us all evening." Damien said, smiling. "Donuts and a date in the same day, best day of my life." He chuckled, putting an arm around Thalia's back after she kissed his cheek, pulling her into another lip on lip kiss, a little longer than just a quick peck.
@Sephiria

"Come now we are at school. We've got to keep the PDA to a minimum." She laughs before kissing him back. Thalia stands up and stretches. Before grabbing the now empthy coffee cup and throwing it away. "Class has been in session for about twenty to thirty minutes now so lets go monter the halls make sure no one is skipping."

@UnboundDestiny

Damien got up as well, chuckling at her comment about the PDA. "I'll try my best." He said sarcastically, walking over to the door. "Sure, let's go do that." He said, slipping his hands into the pockets of his grey jeans and waiting by the door for Thalia, leaning against the wall.
@Sephiria

Thalia rolled her eyes before walking out the door with her keys on the lanyard. "Yes lets go!" She smiles walking out to make their rounds around the school. There where a few students along the way who where either lost or just didn't want to go to class. When they said they didn't want to go to class she responded with a simple "Then why are you here?"

@UnboundDestiny

Damien followed, letting Thalia do most of the asking and helping with her more serious attitude. If he were by himself, he probably would've just told the skippers to be a bit better at staying discreet in their skipping. However, he knew if he said anything of the sort in front of Thalia, he would probably be the target of her scolding and criticism. Therefore, he let her do the majority of it, putting in work here and there when needed.

@Sephiria

When the rounds where done Thalia stopped at a vending machine and got herself a soda and a snack also getting one of each for Damian. "Her you go." She says handing him the food and drink. She opens her can and takes a sip.

@UnboundDestiny

"thanks." Damian smiled, popping open his own drink and taking a sip of it. He then also took a bite of his snack, leaning back on a wall as he so commonly did when not moving around. "So, is that us done for now?" He asked, taking another sip of his soda.

@Sephiria

"Yeah for now. Unless someone walks in to talk with us that's all that's needed to be done." She says sitting down on a near by bench. "So we are free to do what ever for now." She says before he phone goes off. Looking at the screen she noticed she got a job which needed her and male now. "Looks like its our lucky day we get a modeling job downtown right now." She smiles getting up. "Let's get a move on if Layla sees I'm late she will kill me."

@UnboundDestiny

Damien barely even got a chance to sit down before they were back on their feet, heading downtown "I guess it is our lucky day then." He smiled, following Thalia. The prospect of a job made himexcited, not having done work since the holidays.
@Sephiria

"Layla said she needed a guy. I hope you don't mind gothic attire because that's what we will be shoot in. I don't know what she has up her sleeve but she said bring a model male your comfortable with." She says as she reaches her car. After getting in she pulls off to the photo shoot.

@UnboundDestiny

Elisa's face turned a bright pink at the sound of Lyndsay's question. The blush only got worse when she saw Lyndsay's smirk. She quickly turned her face away, looking down and letting her hair fall to cover her face. "It was nice. I don't get out often so... Yeah.. I hope you had fun, too."

@UnboundDestiny

"I'm fine in whatever attire." Damien replied, getting in the car in the passenger side as they drove off to the shoot. "I do wonder why she specified it had to be someone you're comfortable with."
@Sephiria

"Yeah, I did have fun as well." Lyndsay said, chuckling atElisa's sudden blush. Something about the innocence and the embarassment always shown by the other girl was incredibly cute to her, maybe because she herself never truly felt embarassed.
@DuchessAriel

"I would assume we would be close." She says parking the car. Her sunglasses covering her eyes as she gets out. Thalia smiled as she walked towards the studio. An elegentce in her step. Walking in a tall blonde apears. "Thalia! Glade you could make it!" She says running over to hug the woman. Thalia nods. "This is Damian, Layla. Hes a model just like me." She introduced the two. Layla nods and greets herself. "Come on lets get the two of you ready." She says pushing them towards a dressing room.

@UnboundDestiny

"That's good. I'm glad." She didn't look up, continuing to doodle intently on her notebook. More mythical creatures emerged from the drawings. How long was this class? Elisa was already hungry. "I think we have. Break before next class. I'll grab a snack before then. You're welcome to come with me. I think I saw vending machines on the way here."

@UnboundDestiny

Damien made no move to object the offer, although didn't even have enough time to introduce himself, only listen to what the two had to say before they were pushed off to a changing room. He knew the attire was going to be gothic, that much he was told beforehand, and he knew he could pull it off, he had done it before. He waited to see exactly what the attire was, his interest peaked as it usually was before shoots.
@Sephiria

"Sure, I'll come along." Lyndsay said, looking up at the clock and seeing that they still had at least 15 minutes left of lesson. She sighed, her head falling back down to the desk. "Now I remember why I quit school. Touring and having fun was much better than this, and we're no where near done with the first day." She sighed, looking down at the desk tiredly, already thinking about dropping out and heading back to her band. However, she was given this opportunity and even with the crapness of the school, she wouldn't give up taht easily. Maybe another lesson at least.
@DuchessAriel

"The outfits are labeled by number in which ones you will wear first to last. I though I should let you know the shoots theme is gothic fantasy." Says Layla before walking towards the room they would take photos "Just come in out when your done."

Thalia looked over at Damian for they where shoved into the same dressing room a large curten separating the two sides. "Let's have fun okay." She says kissing him and goes behind the curtain to put on the first outfit which was vampiric.

@UnboundDestiny

Status
Not open for further replies.