Idol Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elisa waited patiently until Lyndsay came back. "What do I owe you for the room?" She asked before making a small squeaking sound when she was suddenly pulled along into the elevator. She blinked for a moment in surprise before chuckling. "Are we in a rush?"

@UnboundDestiny

Lyndsay chuckled. "Well, In wouldn't want to waste any time..." She said with a smirk, pulling Elisa bythe hand towards her unti their faces were practically touching. She then spun them around, so now it was Elisa pinned to the wall of the elevator. "As for what you owe me... We'll discuss that later on." She said, once again leaning into Elisa so her mouth brushed her ear.
@DuchessAriel

Elisa quiked an eyebrow, smirking back at the other girl. "Are you saying..." She began, making herself sound sarcastically appalled. "That you want me to pay with my body?" She couldn't hold the tone for very long before snickering. She really could not hold a straight face for very long. The touch to her ear made her shiver. She was starting to think one of her weak spots was just being eploited. But she honestly was not used to touching other people so she hesitated with her hands, not sure what she should really do. Touch her, I guess? Where? Here? She laid her hands on Lyndsay's hips. Is this right?

@UnboundDestiny

Lyndsay smirked, feeling Elisa's unesay, nervous hands find her hips. She also felt the other girl shiver as she nipped her ear, knowing it was one of her sensitive spots. "Of course I wouldn't want you to pay with your body..." She smirked, nipping at the other girl's ear again. Upon feeling the other girl shiver she smirked, whispering to her. "Do you like it? Me touching your ear like this." She asked flirtily, nipping on the other girl's ear a few times in that one sentence.
@DuchessAriel

She shuddered, trying to focus on breathing normally to keep herself in check. "If I were a guy, I would definitely have a boner right now." She slid her hands up Lyndsay's sides, her fingers grazing across the girl's ribs. The position of their faces had left her own lips curiously close to Lyndsay's face, and curiously about whether it would have the same effect on the other girl, she nipped into Lyndsay's ear as well, just barely above the lobe.

@UnboundDestiny

Lyndsay chuckled at her comment, her hands venturing around the girl's hips and sides. However, when her own ear was nipped she did not show that much of a reaction, although her breath did quicken ever so slightly. "Nice try, but that spot isn't that good for everyone." She chuckled, nipping at Elisa's ear a few times in rapid succesion as payback, all over her ear.
@DuchessAriel

"Damn..." She muttered, licking her lips before nipping into the girl's neck just down and slightly behind her ear. Now she had made herself a challenge to find one of these spots. She kept gently nibbling a trail down her neck, trying to find a spot that made her react at all. When the elevator stopped, she kept hold of Lyndsay, pulling her out into the hallway. But she didn't know where their room was since Lyndsay had the key.

@UnboundDestiny

Elisa would find a sensitive spot at the nape of Lyndsay's neck, where her neck connected to the shoulder. "Oh god..." Lyndsay muttered and shuddered when it was touched, but kept her composure mostly as she took control, leading Elisa down a couple doors in the hall and pushing them both into the room, still attacking the girl's ear as her spot was now found by Elisa. She fumbled with one hand, slamming the door shut behind them and turning the key in the lock, enclosing them in teh room as the two girls nipped at each other's sweet spots.

@DuchessAriel

"Aha! I found it." She tried to laugh in triumph but was quickly knocked back down with the onslaught coming at her. She diverted from her previous tactic to nip at the girl's lower lip and following it with a kiss, maybe a little more rough than she had planned. Without thinking, her hands were already tugging at the button of Lyndsay's jeans.

@UnboundDestiny

Lyndsay kissed back as she felt her jeans being tugged, moving the two of them over towards the bed as she began to slide Elisa's shirt up over her head before pulling them both down onto the bed. She kept the assault of kisses going as their actions began to lead further and further. Behind the locked door, only Elisa and Lyndsay would truly know what happened between them... (Fades to black)

Thalia chuckled softly. "I don't expect it to be a chick flick you know. I don't like them." She says referring to the date "And who says you would see it first hand hmmm?" She smirks at him.

@UnboundDestiny

"Well, saying before I get to implies I would eventually." Damien smirked back at her. "As for that, I wasn't planning on making it a chick flick date, they're too sappy and unrealistic." he added with a chuckle.

@Sephiria

"I'm a chick and I don't understand chick flicks." She laughs looking up at him. Thalia touches her lips gently then his and giggles."Also you never will." She smirks poking at his face.

@UnboundDestiny

"Trust me, I wasn't even going to try to understand them anyway." Damien said, letting her poke his face like she usually did.

@Sephiria

Thalia sat up and position herself on his lap to where a leg was on either side of him. She was now facing him and smiled before kissing him. "I think everyone has left other then Cai and Phoenix. Maybe even Silver. But we can still have out fun." She giggles before laying her head down on his chest.

@UnboundDestiny

Damien smiled, putting one hand around her back and his other around her shoulders. "And what fun would that be?" damien asked with a slight smirk, holding her close as he leaned down and kissed the top of her head.

@Sephiria

"What fun do you want?" She chuckled leaving a smirk before looking at him her hands exploreing his body slightly. Before she kissed his neck.

@UnboundDestiny

Damien's own hands trailed down her back, resting just above her waist in the small of her back. He felt her hands exploring, a smirk growing on his face ever so slightly more. "I had a few ideas, but want to know what you would like." He said, her kissing his neck quite arousing and flirty. From the signs of it, she wanted just as much fun as he did, but just wanted to make sure to prevent stepping into any murky water so to speak.

@Sephiria

"Good question. What do I want?" She laughs slightly before kissing his lips. "I want to see just how far I can go before you tell me to stop or push me further." She chuckles getting up and taking his hand. First she goes to the kitchen to sip her mini chocolate chip smooth from before leading him to her bedroom. She locks the door and looks at her bed happy it was dry. Before pouncing on it cuddling up in the blankets. "Come cuddle with me!"

@UnboundDestiny

Damien rolled his eyes, a smile on his face. "Of course." he chuckled, making his way over to the bed and getting in to cuddle with her. Not exactly what he had expected after her exploring on the couch, but then again, it was Thalia and she was very unpredictable. And anyway, they were still in a bed and that could lead to many places. He got in besides her happily, cuddling up with her like she requested of him. He doubted he could ever truly bring himself to refuse her.

@Sephiria

Status
Not open for further replies.