Idol Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elisa was bit a surprised to be kissed, but it was a pleasant surprise. The next surprise came when she was pulled up, causing her to squeak a little. "Singular shower sounds alright to me." She looked up in thought. "We're not doing so well in attendance for our first day of classes." She shrugged and then smiled. "Will it count as vocal practice if we can make each other sing in the shower?" She asked, a hint of seriousness in her tone, but she was mustly making a dirty joke. When spun, she walked out with Lyndsay, completely forgetting her notebook - only filled with doodles - in the recording studio. She wouldn't care anyway. Tomorrow, she would come do some recording herself.

@UnboundDestiny

Lyndsay rolled her eyes at the girls rude joke, chuckling. "Well, that might be arranged. As for our attendence, it's probably introductions and crap today, stuff we can gladly miss out on for some vocal practice." Lyndsay smirked, heading back to the dorm. She was glad they managed to get through the hallways without being questioned by anyone, it would've been messy business coming up with an excuse on the go why twogirls were sneaking back to their dorm and out of lessons.
@DuchessAriel

"I mean... It's kind of like work... And we can miss class for work.." Elisa was never one to skip a lesson so she was really rationalizing it in her head. It never hurt every once in a while, right? Her eyes darted back and forth while in the dorm hallway, making sure they were mostly alone. Without thinking, she started humming the mario theme song while wandering down the hall toward the shower room. "Do do do... Do dodododo... Do doot do doot do doot.." When she reached the shower room, she grabbed Lyndsay's hand and pulled her inside. "I think you may be a bad influence on me." She commented jokingly.

@UnboundDestiny

-ACE-

Ace made an attempt to listen to the instructor's welcomes and nice-to-meet-yous. He really did. However, he lost interest before the teacher even got two sentences into his hello lecture. He'd come to act, not to sit and listen. Still, he avoided slumping over. He sat upright, eyes trained on the instructor with an attentive expression. So long as he sat like this, teachers didn't tend to notice his mind was wandering off to other places. As the teacher was, in his mind, 'rambling on' with his greetings, Ace was imagining being in one of the many movies he'd watched as a child...

-SILVER-

Silver was actually succeeding in listening to the instructors today, which was rare for him. Perhaps it was just because he was so excited to finally be able to put his talents to use that he was in a mindset to pay attention. He even raised his hands a few times, both to ask questions and to make witty remarks. A few of the others in the class had already begun to label him, he was aware, but who cared? He was absorbed in the class and they hadn't even gotten to the good part, yet!

Status
Not open for further replies.