Idol Academy

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thalia curled up close to him and kissed Damian gently. "So." She says with a smirk as her hand runs down his chest. "Care to have fun? You can do what you wish."

@UnboundDestiny

DAmien couldn't help but smirk slightly, kissing her back as he held her in his arms, moving her to be on top of him, looking down. "Well, as long as you're sure." He smirked, kissing her more eagerly as his urges pushed him onwards to do what a couple would be known to do in a bed. (Fades to black...)

@Sephiria

"You're drunk." Bellamy said blatantly to his little sister Amalia. She was laying in the middle of the garden talking to herself. "I don't want you to make a fool out of yourself in front of everyone, so, I'm taking you home." He lifted her up and she didn't complain. "Can you try to walk so you don't look like a fool?" Amalia tried to take a few steps forward but almost fell to the ground, in a slurred voice she said, "Be a kind big bro and help me?" Bellamy was torn between laughing and scolding her, of course she got drunk. This was her first time being drunk too so this wasn't going to end well.

Bellamy sighed, deciding that right now wouldn't be the best time to scold her or to laugh at her. He scooped her up in his arms and made his way to the elevator, out of the house, and to his car. Buckling her up in the passenger seat he reminded her not to throw up in his car. Amalia nodded and spoke again, "You're too nice. You should have more fun. We only tried to get you a little drunk." Bellamy wasn't sure what she meant by that, not knowing the one drink he had was actually alcoholic. Luckily he had only had the one so he wasn't intoxicated.

He drove back to the school and found Amalia's dorm. He put her in bed and pulled the cover up over her. "Goodnight, be safe. Okay?" He sighed and left her dorm, luckily none of the other girls were back in her dorm yet, and left to find his own place. He hadn't been to his own dorm all day and walked in to find his suitcases beside his bed in a nice stack. He sat down on his bed after changing into night clothes and pulled out his journal. Every day he recorded what had happened in a narrative point of view.

(Skips to first day of school once everyone leave party!)

(Everyone has left the party! Actually, maybe Silver hasn't yet...)

It was already the next day and Thalia was sitting in the student council office much like she always did. She was actually kicked back and taking a nap due to sher boredom and the fact no one had yet to walk in.

Damien walked in a while later, two coffees in his hands. He had gotten one for himself and one for Thalia, walking in and putting hers down quietly on the desk by where she was napping before taking his own seat at the table, sipping his coffee and putting his feet up on the desk. He dared not wake Thalia from her nap, and would let her wake in her own time.

@Sephiria

Apon hearing the room open, her eyes fluttered open. She thanked Damian for the coffee before drinking it. Just like she liked it. French vanilla ice coffee with while cream and caramel. She sipped at it and smiled.

@UnboundDestiny

Elisa had woken up a few minutes late and felt like she was rushing a little now. To be honest, she didn't know what she would need for these classes here. In fact, where was her schedule at? She knew she'd printed it out. Elisa wandered out of her room into the main dorm hallway, nothing but a notebook and pen in her hand. Did she need her guitar? Unsure, she just made her way down the hall and out of the dorm to head toward the first class.

"No problem." Damien said, sipping his own coffee. Ginger latte with an espresso shot, his favourite. He wondered what the first year students would be doing right now, mainly how many would be rushing around and how many would be missing their first lessons. He looked over to Thalia with a smile. "So, what are the important things today?"
@Sephiria

It was only the slam of the door from Elisa rushing out that awoke Lundsay from sleep below her covers, yawning as she slowly made her way out of bed. Alone already, she wondered what time it was that everyone was rushing about. Then she remembered it was lessons today. However, she still didn't rush, taking time to get ready slowly and only then head to her first lesson, late by at least ten minutes. However, she managed to slip in quietly when the teacher wasn't looking, slipping into a seat besides Elisa. She yawned again as she greeted the other girl. "Thanks for waking me." She said jokingly with a hit of sarcasm, in honesty her hair still a bit messy from not brush
Hing it through properly.
@DuchessAriel

"You know the normal, paper work. You have to think of the student council as a second head Mistress. She adores giving me paperwork." Thalia says kicking up her legs onto the table.

@UnboundDestiny

"Well, your fault for accepting the presidential role then." Damien said sarcastically with a chuckle. "Honestly, you get much more paperwork than the rest of us, and you have to always be the leader." He added, tapping her foot with his own out of boredom.

@Sephiria

Elisa smiled brightly at Lyndsay, chuckling as well. "Sorry. I have little grace in the morning. Or ever really." She laughed again lightly and pointing at Lyndsay's head. "You look like you should have taken more time though. You've got a bit of a rat's nest there." She tucked a strand of hair behind her own ear and looked down to doodle in her notebook.

@UnboundDestiny

Lyndsay rolled her eyes with a sigh, taking out her phone and turning on the camera to look at her own hair. "My fault for oversleeping." She chuckled, using her other hand as a makeshift brush to tidy up her hair, using her camera as a mirror. Eventually she put her phone away, her hair in a more presentable manner now. Lyndsay then leaned on Elisa's shoulder, looking into the girl's notebook. "And what are you doodling this morning?" She asked with a smile, still slightly drowsy form recently waking up and being in a big rush to not miss too much of first lesson.

@DuchessAriel

The figure in Elisa'a book was starting to look like a mermaid - kind of. Her drawing skills weren't the best of the best but your were still able to tell that's what it was. She had a tendancy to doodle mythical creatures when she was bored. "Just stupid stuff." She smiled, glancing over at Lyndsay. "How'd you sleep? Well, I hope."

@UnboundDestiny

"Maybe so but if I don't do it who else will." She chuckles sipping her coffee. "However today's the first day and there's no events coming up so I should have much."

@UnboundDestiny

Lyndsay chuckled, looking at the picture closer. "Yeah, I guess it can pass as a mermaid." She joked, catching Elisa's glance and smile before returning the smile. "Well, I slept alright until a slam woke me up." She said sarcastically, in a way glad that Elisa had woke her up before she missed a lot of the lesson. "How about you?"
@DuchessAriel

"That's good then, more time to relax and prepare for the rest of the year." Damien chuckled, finishing his own coffee and throwing the cup across the room into the bin with good accuracy, honed from the amount of times he had done the same routine. "When's the next awesome party planned for? I really enjoyed the last one." he then said with a slight smirk.
@Sephiria

Embarrassed, Elisa covered the doodle with her hand. Coughing to clear her throat, she nodded absently. "Yeah, sorry again. I didn't realize I slammed the door. But I slept alright I guess." She glanced up at the head of the class. "I'm kind of wondering what these classes are about if this school is just to become better in our trade."

@UnboundDestiny

Thalia looked over at him and smirked before getting up and sitting on the table infront of him. "Damian, darling. You can have a party with me any time you want." She leans down and kisses him gently.

@UnboundDestiny

Lyndsay chuckled. "Yeah, I'm not sure either, but i guess we'll have to find out." She said with a smile, turning her own attention to the front of the class as well, a small yawn escaping her from still being in the process of waking up properly. She crossed her arms on the desk, laying her head down on top of them as she watched the teacher teach.
@DuchessAriel

"I may have to take you up on that sometime." Damien smirked, pulling her off of the table and kissing her again. "Maybe after the date of ours planned for tomorrow night." He added with a smile, having had enough time to plan what he thought would be a fairly decent date.
@Sephiria

Status
Not open for further replies.