Idol Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
"You don't have to tell me to have fun." He smirked. Damien got changed at the same time on his side of the curtain, putting on his vampiric attire. In fairness, it wasn't actually that bad, actually quite cool looking in his eyes. He then waited for Thalia to be done, doing a few moves of the clothing so that it fitted properly.

@Sephiria

suddenly, Elisa's head dropped down ad her forehead smacked into her notebook. She sighed, not seeming to care about the impact. "This suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks." She was feeling it, too. The urge to just quit and walk out. Unconsciously, she ground her forehead into her book. Her boredom meter was peaking and she felt like she was about to explode. Without thinking, her foot started tapping on the floor, continuously without stopping. Quietly, she started to hum in time to her tapping.

@UnboundDestiny

@DuchessAriel I just thought I'd let you know the classes are interactive and hands on rather then sitting in a lecture hall all day.)))

Thalia walked out with her long black hair in a half up half down do curled giving her an elegant look. Her eyes smokey and her lips painted red. "What do you think?" She asks as the outfit coordinator puts a red rose in her hair. "I think you look nice Damain. Shall we go now?" She asks walking out.

@UnboundDestiny

"I think you suit that style really well." Damien said with a smile, listening to her next suggestion. "We shall." Damien said, following Thalia out into the photo taking room. He was happy with his attire for the shoot, having quickly looked through the other outfits whilst waiting for Thalia to be done.
@Sephiria

"I know." Lyndsay agreed, one of her arms sliding off the table into her pocket. "I'm gonna go record vocals for my new instrumentals after this, use it as an excuse to get out. Feel free to come along." She suggested to El;isa, pulling a small memory card from her pocket with several new tracks recorded by her band on it. However, none had accompanying lyrics as of yet, although she basically had them done in her small notebook.
@DuchessAriel

"Okay. I want you Damain to treat Thalia as if she was your dying lover. Thalia your dying so so me emotion of a dying lover." Layla says. The thing about Layla was she would just take photo after photot ready or not simply because some photos turn out better when they are not expected.

Thalia was lying in Damian's arms while he was sitting on his knees. She raised her hand weakly to his face. She held his face in the palm of her hand. "I'm sorry my love." She whispers getting into the character. Her eyes glissined with love and sorrow as her hand dropped to her side, her eyes closed and her head turned to the side.

@UnboundDestiny

Elisa perked up instantly. She would love to hear what Lyndsay's band was working on. "I will!" She beamed a bright smile, stretching her arms up to stretch herself out just as the class was dismissed. She jumped from her seat instantly. "I want Skittles! Are there any Skittles in this country?!" She slapped her notebook closed and turned, waiting for Lyndsay. "Skittles and then the studio?"

@UnboundDestiny

Damien looked down at her lovingly, although hurt showed in his eyes slightly.che held her, his eyes ever so slightl looking as if they were tearing up. Upon her hand falling and looking away, he hurried his face into her corpse out of grief, holding her tight.
@Sephiria

Lyndsay chuckled, looking up at the now hyperactive Elisa as she herself got up slower, memory card in hand. "Sure, skittles then studio." She chuckled, heading to the exit with Elisa to venture out into the school. In honesty, she wondered if the other girl would ever initiate something else like what happened on Friday, or if she herself would once again have to make the first move.
@DuchessAriel

"Prefect!" Layla called out "Absolutely breath taking. Okay you two change into the next costume we will be doing a group photo, solo and a pairing just like this one."

Thalia chuckled at Layla's exciment before getting up. "Nice job Damian. It seems you get better at this each time." She smiles. It was about a few hours later and they where looking through the photos that turned out good. "These are amazing." Thalia says.

@UnboundDestiny

"Na, you're just getting worse which makes me look better." Damien chuckled. When they were looking at the photos a few hours later, Damien smiled. "They are, you're friend knows how to make good attire." Damien commented, also looking through the photos.
@Sephiria

"You will give me a copy of the magazine right Layla?" Thalia asks. Layla nods. "Sure thing. I'll send it to you once it's done." She smiles happily. "Thanks Layla. Let's get going now Damain. We can pick up food on the way back."

@UnboundDestiny

"Sounds good." Damien said with a smile, sliding his hands back into his pockets as he followed Thalia out to the car. "That was a lot of fun." He chuckled.
@Sephiria

"It always is. Layla is always so full of energy you can't help but have a good time with her. I guess you could say she's my manger." Thalia says getting into her car. "So where do you want to pick up food at?"

@UnboundDestiny

Elisa smiled and walked out of the class, hoping Lyndsay was on her heels. Oddly enough, Elisa had been thinking about the other night as well, wondering if she should make a move or if Lyndsay would. Since she wasn't used to this kind of thing, she was not sure whether she should initiate or not. She mulled over this as she approached the vending machine, taking money from her pocket and sliding it in. Sadly enough there were no Skittles but she found something fruity and took that instead. She did not know the name of this candy, but she opened the bag and offered it out to Lyndsay. "Want some?" She asked, already heading in the direction of the studio. She smiled at the other girl, looking at her a bit too long to seem just friendly.

@UnboundDestiny

"I don't mind, I'll let you decide." Damien answered her with a smile, not caring about where they ate. His mind was still on last minute preparations for tomorrow, mainly thinking of what he himself would wear for the occasion. Already he knew Thalia would be absolutely stunning, so he would have to get something to be just as good.
@Sephiria

Lyndsay chuckled, watching the other girl scan for skittles. However there were none there so she saw the girl buy something else. "No thanks, I'm good." She said when the sweets were offered to her. "Unless of course, it's not the sweets your offering...." She couldn't help but add on with a smirk in a joking way, walking towards the schools studio.
@DuchessAriel

She chuckled, feigning offense. "You rejected my sweets!" Elisa walked with Lyndsay, blushing a little at the comment but she teased right back - or rather her version of teasing which was playfully truthful compliance. "And if I was offering something other than the candy?" She smiled, forcing herself to make eye contact with the other girl to show she was actually serious. As they reached the studio building, she pulled the door open and waited for Lyndsay to go inside.

@UnboundDestiny

"Well, my answer would depend entirely on the situation." Lyndsay smirked, walking into the studio. She made her way over to the soundboard there, finding the slot for her memory card to input the tracks. She then looked around, eventually letting her gaze fall on Elisa. "Do you know how to work this stuff? I could do with a bit of help whilst in there." She asked with an honest smile, hoping the fgirl would already know what to do. However, she would not object at all to teaching the girl the basics of how to work it all.
@DuchessAriel

She smiled, moving over to the soundboard and plopping down in the chair she found. "It's been a little while since I've done it myself, but I got it. I can track it, but mixing it is all you." Jokingly, she placed her hands as if on a keyboard or piano. "I'm interested to hear what you guys have come up with this time. Show me the goods." This phrase was referring to the music, but she turned to wiggle her eyebrows at Lyndsay.

@UnboundDestiny

"I'm sure you'll be able to do everything i need you to." She replied before Lyndsay chuckled at the other girl's eyebrow wiggle. "You'd like that, wouldn't you?" She smirked, heading into the sound booth and readying to preform the first song. After preparing, she looked at Elisa through the glass and used her free hand to gesture to her to start the music.
@DuchessAriel

"Okay, then we are getting Chinese." She laughs driving up through the drive thru. Ordering what they wanted she paid, got there food, and headed off towards the school. Not long after that the two of them where once again sitting in the student council room eating.

@UnboundDestiny

(Yes I've seen Chinese restaurants like that.)

"Mhh... This is some good chinese." Damien commented with a smile, eating his food. As always he had his feet up on the desk, leaning back slightly in his chair. No one had a go at him for it, so he never stopped. "How's yours?" He asked, looking over at Thalia.
@Sephiria

Status
Not open for further replies.