Idol Academy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elisa chuckled adn waited until Lyndsay got herself set up in the sound booth. When she gave the signal, Elisa started up the first track. She leaned back a little to relax, listening to the instrumental that began. She would be interested to see Lyndsay perform raw like this. She'd seen her perform live a couple times but this was always different. Her first studio run of these lyrics.

@UnboundDestiny

Lyndsay began to sing, three songs on the current card in the thing right now. She sang all three in succession, and between them they had varying styles. One was a quite metal song, the second and third however were more akin to the style usually produced by her band, although they were well known for always having a few songs in each album that were different and refreshing. Throughout she seemed to be oblivious to the rest of the world, fully immersed in the sound and her vocals to the songs. After all, she had to make sure it all sounded good.
Songs:
After she was done, Lyndsay let the headphones hang back off the mic, walking out of the sound booth into the main room. "So, what'cha think?" Lyndsya asked, leaning on the wall next to Elisa with a smile on her face.
@DuchessAriel

Thalia walks over to him and smirks. Picking up some food with her chopsticks she feeds him. "You tell me." She smiles softly before continuing to eat her own after he took his bite.

@UnboundDestiny

Damien took his bite of her food, tasting it. "It's good, but mine's still better." He said with a smile, offering her a bit of his own off his chopsticks. "See for yourself." He smirked.
@Sephiria

Elisa stopped the track when Lyndsay was done. She'd never seen anyone track straight through 3 songs without stopping once. She normally stopped at least once per song to fix her timing or something and then would break between songs. When Lyndsay left the booth, Elisa leaned back in her chair, crossing her legs and stapling her fingers as if pensive. "The first song surprised me, but it was good. I like it." She smiled, resting her arms down now. "Our styles are relatively similar."

@UnboundDestiny

"Yeah, we always like to throw in a few different songs to mix it all up." Lyndsay said, popping the device out of the the machine and putting it back in her rear pocket. "I guess our styles are quite similar." She added with a smile, moving to be now standing behind Elisa, draping her arms over the other girl. "Do you have anything you wanna try out?" She asked.
@DuchessAriel

Thalia took the bite. "Nah! Mines best." She smirks eatting her food. She then sips on the soda. "This is an international school and all but I'm quite surprised to see many student studying her from all over the world." She says quickly.

@UnboundDestiny

"Of course yours is the best." damien chuckled sarcastically, finishing his chinese food and tossing the tub into the bin. "I guess it's interesting, so many different types of people and occupations." he said in reply.
@Sephiria

"Most probably would have never came to this country other wise. Italy is beautiful." She says finishing her food saving some for later she out it in the fridge and fished her soda.

@UnboundDestiny

"You're right, it is a beautiful country." Damien said, finishing his soda and tossing it across the room to the bin again. "Probably because you're here." He said in a cheesy, flirty way, chuckling with a smirk on his face.
@Sephiria

Elisa smiled, nodding. "It sounded really good. And you charged right through 'em, too." When Lyndsay draped her arms over Elisa's shoulders, she leaned her head back a little to rest it back on Lyndsay's shoulder. "Are we still talking about music or are we on a new topic now?" She popped a piece of candy in her mouth, rolling it around on her tongue. Maybe she thought the sugar would help calm her suddenly racing heart rate. She stuck her tongue out a little - it was much more red than normal.

@UnboundDestiny

Lyndsay chuckld. "What topic would you like me to be talking about?" She asked, leaning down to be whispering in Elisa's ear. She could smell the girl's hair, feel her body rising and falling with each breath. In a way, she had hoped what happened after the party would further, or at least happen again. She saw the girl sticking her tongue out, noticing the redness of it. "Your tongue is very red." She chuckled, her hands slowly sliding down Elisa's body asshe leaned inb further to be whispering in her ear.
@DuchessAriel

She didn't say anything for a long moment, due to thinking things over a little too much. So only when Lyndsay mentioned her tongue, did she finally speak. "Maybe... I'll lick you with it then and make your face red!" She quickly turned her head and licked the side of Lyndsay's face. It didn't leave any color there, but she played it off anyway. "And now your face is red. And we both need a shower." It was a really far stretch, but for someone who was not used to flirting or being direct about her romantic feelings at all, hopefully Lyndsay would be able to tell the direction she was headed in. If only Elisa could be less awkward with her romantic advances/comments.

@UnboundDestiny

Lyndsay reeled back jokingly, although not in enough time to avoid being licked. She chuckled, feeling the side of her face now wet as she caught Elisa's turned head, giving her a kiss. "I guess showers may be in order. Or a singular shower, if that's what you're implying." She smirked, pulling Elisa up out of the chair and dangerously close. "Hoepfully the dorm showers are nice..." She commented, spinning Elisa around as she walked towards the exit, ready to head back to the dorm.
@DuchessAriel

"Oh? Really?" Thalia smirked poking at Damian. "I'm sure that's not the only reason it a beautiful country."

@UnboundDestiny

"Maybe not the only reason, but a very big part of it all none the less." Damien admitted with a smirk. "Maybe the lovely scenery and unique culture has a little bit to do with it as well."
@Sephiria

"Italian women are the best wouldn't you say?" She smirks kissing him gently. "You should come over to night by the way."

@UnboundDestiny

"I've got to agree with you there, they are the best." damien smirked. "Sure, I'll come over tonight then." He added, kissing her back after speaking.
@Sephiria

(I honestly don't even know what to do with this rp anymore xD)

"I wonder what everyone else is doing?" She asks sitting on the table, no more lie laying on the table. Thalia was bored out of her mind.

@UnboundDestiny

(Neither do I XD Right now, it just seems to beme, you and duchess, both of your charries doing stuff with mine XD)

"Maybe we should go check?" Damien suggested, stretching out his arms with a yawn. He was also incredibly bored, but thougth that taking a look around the school at all the new comers would aleviate some of that boredom.
@Sephiria

Status
Not open for further replies.