(I Think This is) Unique Pokemon RP (CS and OOC)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant for the eeveelutions and that's amazing!!! I'm even more excited!
Well, that's good ^^ We need people excited about this so we know they're committed! The previous one dropped because everyone just stopped responding.

Omg, I hate it when that happens... So many good rps dropped like that >.<

Like our Guardians RP.

Question! Can one of the pokemon we bring from a different region be shiny?

What needs to be brought to my attention...?
Shiny Pokémon. They want to know if the Pokémon they have from the other regions (the one they brought over as their first Pokémon) could be a shiny. I wasn't sure, so I said that's up to you, since shiny Pokémon are extremely rare to find.

Yeah no; I will determine when; if ever there will be a shiny; I hope that's not a wrinkle in anyone's feathers; but they are really rare...

Yeah no; I will determine when; if ever there will be a shiny; I hope that's not a wrinkle in anyone's feathers; but they are really rare...
Also, you wanted to be apart of the Tolnia Region, right? I wasn't sure so that's where I put you in the new CS.

cool cool I'll be posting up C S soon I'll probably bring Durant lv 10 and Weavile lv 10 starting pokemon Walaze I will be from from Unova

cool cool I'll be posting up C S soon I'll probably bring Durant lv 10 and Weavile lv 10 starting pokemon Walaze I will be from from Unova
I think Weavile should still be unevolved, you know? I mean, why would it have evolved at such a low level? Also, take your time on the CS. Still have lots to do before we can actually start ^^'

sorry just saw your message on here in all my games I evolved it at night holding a razor claw.

Can we have pokemon that were bred with a move or with a TM if there's logical reason behind it?

Speaking of TMs, are they going to be items in the RP and if so what rules will they follow?

Status
Not open for further replies.