I Promise I'll Protect You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geo sighed greatly, looking at him over her shoulder. "That may be, but I am the kind of human being that can be dangerous. Maybe it's better if I don't hang around. I might cause you to suffer more." She said with a tight smile, heading for the door.

"I will take the risk of you hospitalizing me...you are worth the risk of getting hurt because you are really cool and I really, really like you" Austin said holding her free hand gently. "I may have only confronted you a few days ago but I have liked you since the first day of school...I have seen what you are like and I like the way you are...you are a tough chick." Austin said with a smile. "I will go through hell and brimstone to be your friend.."

Geo looked back at him, and she sighed. "YOu would probably say different seeing me in the ring." she said, her grip tightening on his hand. "I have been named a beast for a reason. Cold, no feeling monster that tears everything in her path." She mumbled.

"I have seen videos of your fights and they are epic..but what I have said has not changed because of it..."Austin said looking at her as he continued to hold her hand gently.

Geo sighed, and she let her grip loosen a bit. "Well I guess it's alright then...." She mumbled, her tone lightening up a bit.

"So...are you staying?" Austin asked cheerfully before hugging her tightly.

Geo nodded numbly, leaning into his hug a bit.

"Awesome!" Austin said as he was about to kiss her but stopped himself so he could avoid another situation like the one previously.

Geo looked up at Austin, her eyebrows arching before shaking it off

Geo nodded and waited for him to tell her where the drinks were before moving. She set her bag back down on the ground, crossing her arms.

Austin pointed to the fridge to signal that the drinks were in there.

Geo smiled and she walked to the fridge, grabbing a drink.

Austin smiled and nodded before walking to where she is. "So..what do you want to do?"

Geo shrugged. "If you want we could go and skate in the night sky?" She offered up.

"I want to ask you this...say if we knew each other more, what would you do if and just in this example would you 1) punch me 2) kill me or 3) possibly say yes?"

Geo looked at Austin and she shrugged. "Maybe a bit of all three." She said, a grin spreading across her face

"So....will you go out with me?" Austin asked before picking up a frying pan and covering his face with it to protect his face.

Geo looked at him, her face turning red. Taking her fist, she punched it into the frying pan as hard as she could, leaving a dent.

Austin removed the frying pan remaining unscathed from her punch and still awaited her answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.