I Promise I'll Protect You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geo looked at Austin and sighed. "I am not sweet, that is for sure. I am as spicy as a ghost pepper." She added, crossing her arms.

"I totally love ghost peppers...I love spicy stuff!" Austin said happily. "You are sweet for giving me a chance to go on a date with you and you spend time with me in a time of pain and suffering such as..." Austin said looking at his stump. "You are everything I love in a girl...you are very, very cool and most definitely sweet."

Geo rolled her eyes. "Whatever lovebird." She joked, smiling at him.

"Yep, I'm love birdy for you and you alone." Austin said hugging her comfortably.

Geo rolled her eyes and leaned into him.

Austin smiled then kissed her head "thank you" Austin mouthed as he looked up in the night sky towards God.

Geo kept herself cuddled against him as she took another bite of fruit.

Austin fiddled with her hair as she continued to cuddle against him. "So..what did you think of the date?" Austin asked rubbing her side.

Geo pursed her lips slightly as Austin fiddled with her hair and rubbed her side, shrugging. "It was nice."

"Well, I am glad you liked it...I was hoping you would.." Austin said fiddling with her hair still. "So soft...so cute"

Geo looked at Austin. "What, my hair?" She asked.

"Yes" Austin said running strands of hair through his fingers.

Geo sighed, and she tugged off her hat. "Then go ahead and play with it." She said.

Austin smiled and then he played with her hair before giving her another quick kiss but this time on the lips. "Sorry..kinda got ahead of myself there...please don't kill me.."

Geo looked up at him, before flushing as he kissed her lips. Elbowing him, she leaned into him.

Austin blushed then kissed her again feeling better knowing that she wasn't really going to hurt him. Austin hugged her comfortably and smiled. "So..what do you want to do?"

Status
Not open for further replies.