2. Multiple posts per day
  3. 1-3 posts per day
  4. One post per day
  5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Depending on my schedule I am on at various times during the week. Usually most reliable after 5, though sometimes I nap. Weekends are a free for all schedule wise.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Fantasy, Romance, Modern, Modern Fantasy, Possibly Sci Fi
Geo sighed, slamming her fist into the alarm clock that sat on her bedside table. It was yet another Monday, yet another week of torture ahead. Letting her long black hair drape over her back, she yawned, sliding out of bed and towards her closet. A pair of skinny jeans and a graphic t would work for a cold day like this. Heading to her bathroom, she showered, applied a bit of dark makeup, and she slid on her "Make Art not War" Baseball t, grabbing her messenger bag full of pins and assorted items as she headed out. Making sure to slide a grey beanie on top of her messy hair, she tugged on her lip, fiddling with her cartilage ear piercing.

'I look really gothy today.' She thought, going down to grab some toast, taking a bite and grabbing her skateboard, heading out the door and towards school. The cool morning air nipped at her skin, and she loved it. Letting her foot push against the ground, she weaved in and out of people as she headed off to school

Last edited:
Reactions: Kadoarichikito
Austin rose up from his bed in his boxers when he heard his alarm clock going off which annoyed him. "I was going to sleep a little longer but I guess you say otherwise.." Austin said as he got off his bed and went over to his drawers to but on a black pair of pants and a green t shirt with cuts on the sides. Austin quickly put on his Chuck Taylors and darted out the door towards his car. As Austin was driving to school he noticed a cute girl on a skateboard and decided to roll down the window to talk to her. "Hey! Would you like a lift?" Austin asked as he drove beside her.

Reactions: IceQueen
Geo was in the middle of her skate, enjoying the cool air as she rode along when she heard someone call to her. Looking over, Geo smiled a bit, and weaved around a few other people. "Nah, it's all good man. I enjoy the breeze!" She called back, letting her feet leave her board as she passed over a railing, landing on the board on the other side. "I got my skills under control~" She said, giving him a thumbs up before peddling off again, her black hair whipping in the wind.

(Whoops >.< Eh, lets just call my character Austin since it seems more comfortable to me) Austin smiled and looked at the road while he was driving. "Wow...she has the skills to pay the bills!" Austin exclaimed as he drove up to the school then parked in the parking lot. Austin got out of his car then walked to the entrance of the school to start his school day. During the school day, everything was going smoothly till he bumped into Geo while going through the halls. "Uh...hello..."

(It's fine~)

Geo smiled and she continued to school, letting her skateboard glide her through the halls and to her locker. Popping her skateboard up, she opened the locker, putting it inside before slamming the door and heading to her class. Everything was going as usual, kids staring at her and all, when on her way to her fourth hour, she bumped carelessly strait into the same guy from that morning. Smirking, Geo looked up at him. "Hey, it's car guy, or whatever your name is. What's up?" She asked, letting her hand clasp onto the strap of her bag.

"The name is Austin...and dang, you seem to be getting the most attention here...I wonder why? Is it your sick skateboard skills? Or what?" Austin asked as he looked her in the eyes. "Well, whatever it is I agree...you look and sound awesome!" Austin said then a question popped in his heads. "Hey, do you wanna shred some skateboards one of these days? or go to the movies? I know a really great horror movie in theaters right now..." Austin said with a small smile on his face. "We can get to know eachother on the way to it or while we are shredding skateboards..." Austin said now feeling more excited. "So what do you say?"

Geo laughed slightly and leaned back, flipping a bit of her dark hair out of the way and looking up at him. "Well Austin, I get a lot of attention because I look like an emo chic who has a really bad attitude, and I can't stand people who just go around like they run the place. Really get's a lot of negative glares." She said, seeming like she was completely fine with it. "But it's not like their opinions matter anyway, they can't even lift a finger without breaking a nail." She huffed, looking around at the prissy pink dolled up beauties around her. "And shredding sounds fun, but my schedule is pretty busy~" She teased. "I have practice at the least four times a week, plus shooting range when I have the time. But, I might be able to sneek you in sometime." She said. "But you know, sounds an awful lot like a date? What do you think?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"That is awesome!" Austin said in excitement and then he thought "Oh my god...she is literally the girl version of me!!!" "Nah, its just two people hanging out....so I wouldn't call it date." Austin said nervously because that is exactly what he wanted it to be. "It is cool that you do some practice at the shooting range and shredding on the skateboard." Austin said trying to seem calm but on the inside he was jumping for joy at the thought of her. 'Well anyways, nice meeting you..." Austin said then he patted her shoulder before heading to his fourth period.

Geo raised an eyebrow. 'I am glad I didn't tell him what type of practice or he might be scared of me.' She thought, smiling as she let out a sigh. "Awesome. See you around Austin." She said, waving a hand and heading off to her fourth hour. She had to make sure she got to the gym on time today, she had a spar. And she was prepared to take that person down because she needed too. And hopefully not break any more ribs.

Austin was standing behind the wall when he heard her say that and felt a little afraid of her now since he knows now that she could possibly kill him now. Austin quietly walked to his fourth class and did his work in there till the bell rang and walked out hoping to see Geo again. At the end of the day when Austin was walking to his car he saw Geo riding her skateboard , so he ran over to her and tried to get her attention. "Hey! Geo! I was wondering if you wanted a ride home in my car? Its quicker than riding a skateboard." Austin said as he stopped her in her tracks.

Geo was on her way out of school, literally seconds away from letting her board hit the ground and start pedaling when she heard someone behind her. Smiling, she picked the board back up. "Sure, that sounds fine to me. Just don't drive too slow or I might have to take over." She teased, hitting his chest with the back of her hand lightly. "Now let's go pretty boy, time's a wastin." She said, her hips swishing as she walked back towards the parking lot.

Austin smiled and nodded but when she lightly hit his chest it still knocked a little bit of the wind out of him. "Alrighty then..." Austin said as he started up his car and raced out of the parking lot but not too fast where it was speeding. Austin smiled as the wind was blowing fast through his and her hair and turned on some country music as he drove. "So, I heard you take martial arts classes? is it fun?" Austin asked as he drove and turned the music down a tad bit while he drove so he can hear himself think. "I also do have to admit one thing...you are pretty." Austin said with a smile. "That is one thing I am sure every guy can admit to...I am sure you have guys dropping at your feet figuratively and literally....is it true?" Austin asked.

Geo leaned out the window of Austin's car, her hair whipping around in the wind. "Well I do take a form of martial arts. I have MMA classes four times a week. I have one today, in fact. I have another spar so I have to hope I don't break any more limbs. I kind of need them." She joked. "But you don't have to joke around like that. Guys don't fall at my feet, it would be weird if they did. Romance isn't really my forte, you know. It would be nice, but just following on appearance isn't something that can be easily held onto. You need to know you will be friands with that person and hang around a while, and then see."

"That is very true but I am just pointing out the obvious...guys are literally secretly planning to get you in their pants....its odd but true...I seriously wish the guys I hung out with weren't such morons..." Austin said laughing as he drove but when he got done laughing he drove up to her house. "Here is your marked destination...see ya hopefully soon." Austin said as he opened her door for her like a true gentleman. "Good day Geo!" Austin said as he leaped back into his car and drove off to his house at high speeds.

Geo sighed. "Well tough luck then. I would kick them in the balls before that happened. Anyway, see ya!" she called out, heading out of his car and into her house. It was empty, per usual, and she set down her bag on the counter, sliding off her shoes and going to prep her bag. She had another fight ahead of her today, and she couldn't afford to loose. Finally seeing that it was time to go, she headed out of her house, skating towards her gym.

As Austin was driving his car hit a pot hole and spun out of control hitting a tree. Austin was knocked unconscious due to the pain of a branch through his arms. Bystanders started to call 911 and emergency personnel rushed to the area where his car crashed. Over time the paramedics came and cut off one of the branches but the other branch was dug in too deep and was rushed to the hospital with the branch still in his arm. The arm that had the branch became infected faster than expected and they had to lob off his arm in order to save his life. Austin woke up in the ER with bandages on his right arm and nothing to his left. Austin suddenly started freaking out and the doctors had to drug him in order to calm him down which caused him into a deep DEEP sleep.

(Uhhhh ok thenn..... that was, sudden)

Geo had won her fight the other day, successfully not breaking anything, though the other person had a broken nose. Sighing as she got ready for school again, she put on another hat and started heading to school. 'I wonder if Austin would be at school today.' She thought to herself, weaving through the people again on her way to school. It would be nice to see a friend before classes.

Austin was let out of the hospital and made his way to school even though he was told to get rest and stay home, he wanted to see Geo. As Austin made it to the school he saw Geo and tapped her on the shoulder with his numby arm . "Hey Geo, how did your fight go? Did you win?" Austin asked in a curious voice. 'Oh...and nothing happened." Austin said looking at his numby arm. "I just got into a little accident...no worries...and nearly bled to death..." (Sorrey...I just like drama...and it was getting boring for me a little bit...)

(I understand that, but not all drama happens instantly, takes a little bit of, pre planning.)

Geo was about to walk into school when she felt a sort of strange rubbing tap on her shoulder. "Austin?" She asked, looking from his arm to him. "Nearly bleed to death are you kidding me! You should be in bed, resting. You nearly killed yourself!!" She half yelled, crossing her arms. "And I don't want to hear no for an answer. Even people like me need to rest when we are hurt, so you better get your butt back home, now." She said. "And if I have to I will take you myself.

(okay) "Okay Geo..." Austin said as he turned away and slowly started walking back home which would take him about three hours since he had no car or anything. Austin walked up to his house door and opened it so he could walk into his room and sleep for a long while.

Status
Not open for further replies.