I Promise I'll Protect You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geo looked at Austin and she smiled. "Well now you can have even more tricks." She said, poking his stump. "I don't mind just leaning against you, it's comfy." She mumbled.

Austin blushed when she leaned against him but when he was blushing he was also hoping she wouldn't notice. "You seem close all of a sudden.." Austin said looking over at her confused. Austin is new to having someone do the stuff she is doing to him.

Geo looked back up, raising an eyebrow. "I am a cuddly kind of person. I get cold really easy. You should see me and some of my friends, they say I act like a cat." She joked, tugging at her hat and biting her lip.

"Oh, okay...that is good to know" Austin said patting the top of her gently when she looked at him. "Well its getting kinda late..."

Geo smiled and she fiddled with some of her ear rings. "Yeah, it is late, want me to leave?" She asked him.

"No..do you want to spend the night? My parents won't be home till next Wednesday..so we can do anything" Austin said smiling.

Geo looked up, raising an eyebrow before nodding. "Sure, but if you try anything funny I will pin you." She warned him, cracking her knuckles.

"Woah, I meant we could eat anything my parents left in the fridge and watch some cool movies or try to play some video games.." Austin said placing his hand in front of himself in a defensive manner.

Geo smirked at him trying to defend himself, and she shadow boxed in front of him, playfully pretending to try and punch his hand. "I know that you dork." She added, smiling at him.

"I really hope so, because I don't need miscommunications between me and you.." Austin said nervously. Austin stepped back before turning in the direction of where his room was then went inside to lay on his bed to think. "Well..I am not sure what to do with her here..." Austin though as he laid in his room. "It seems she is getting sweeter and cutier by the the minute....damn it! I don't want to screw this up! But how do I remain "cool" around her? It just seems hard to..." Austin thought as he laid on his bed.

Geo rolled her eyes as he left, moving some things aside and taking a deep breath. She didn't really have a punching back on hand, but she could shadow fight. Hopefully without breaking anything of his. Taking a breath, she started preforming a series of kicks and punches, trying to get her energy and her nerves off.

Austin sat up then sighed before walking out of his room into a storm of kicks and fists by Geo. Austin dodged a few but a couple of them nicked him on his cheeks and chest.

Geo was in the middle of shadow boxing when Austin walked right into her punches. Gasping, Geo backed off. "I'm so sorry." She said, reaching forward tentatively before tucking her hands in her pocket

"Its okay, at least dodged a few of those because if I wouldn't have I would be on the floor right now." Austin said smiling before hugging her. "But, there is no need to be sorry..I should've looked before entering through the door.."

Geo sighed, keeping her hands shoved in her pockets as he hugged her. She said nothing, simply drawing her dark hair over her eyes.

"Why are you feeling so sorry? It was my fault Geo.." Austin said looking at her in the eyes as he continued to hug her.

Geo looked away, staying silent and pulling on her lip piercing.

"Come on Geo...what is wrong? If me running into those series of kicks and punches you were throwing are making you act like this then I am sorry...just please speak to me..I feel alone when people do this to me...I don't want to be alone..please respond..." Austin said backing away from her feeling sad.

Geo sighed and pulled on her piercings more. "It's fine. You did nothing. I should learn to be more careful. I could have knocked you into a wall, hospitalized you. You were lucky you weren't hurt this time...." She said sadly, picking up her bag. "I should go."

"No, please don't..you are the only person I like to hang around currently...before I started hanging out with you, I did nothing and was just...bored..so, please don't leave..I want you here and need you here...you are a really nice person..so please stay.." Austin said placing his hand on her shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.