I Promise I'll Protect You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geo said nothing, looking back at him. With her red face, she looked back at him and swung a kick at his side.

Austin brought up the dented frying pan to block her kick while still awaiting her answer.

"I don't know!" She cried, smacking the pan out of his hands, with her other foot before taking off running to her bag.

Austin leaped to her bag and grabbed it. "Well, can you think about it?" Austin said holding her bag and before she could take the bag he threw it outside into a basket and locked the door. "So..what is your answer?" Austin said placing his hand on her shoulder. "Please stop freaking out.."

Geo looked at Austin with a glare. "Well then stop asking me things that freak me out!" She said, her face still red as she ducked under his legs and towards the door.

Austin leaped at her which caused them to roll around and he ended up on top of her holding her arms down with his legs. Austin used all of his strength to hold her down. "Just answer the question...if you say no I'll understand.." Austin said looking into her eyes.

Geo glared up at Austin, who was barely holding her down. "I don't know what to say, I need time to think." She said, throwing him off her and racing out the door.

"Okay that is fine" Austin said as he was slammed into the wall when she tossed him off of her.

Geo grabbed her bag and picked up her board, racing down the street on it.

Austin watched silently through the window ad she disappear around the corner of the house. "I hope she says yes..." Austin cracked a smile before doing the sign for "I love you"

Geo took a glance back, before seeing Austin's sign and peddling faster.

Austin went back inside and walked towards the couch then laid on it to watch television. As Austin watched TV a girl approached his house then knocked on his door. Austin went to answer the door hoping it would be Geo but when he opened the door it was the quiet girl from school. "Carry? What are you doing here?" Austin asked. Carry looking quiet and depressed as usual cracked a small smile. "I came here to see you.."

Geo found herself at the park later that day, staring up at the sky. It was dark, but Geo found herself enjoying the breeze as she thought about Austin.

"Why?" Austin asked curiously. Carry smiled then said "Because I want to get to know you better.." Carry said before hugging him comfortingly. Austin was caught off guard by the hug but then soon relaxed. "What would you like to know?" Austin asked curiously. Carry tapped her chin then said "Who do you like?" Carry asked. Austin froze at the question then said "I have a special someone in mind..."

Geo sighed to herself, soon walking through the streets to the skate park. The men around were still in awe of her, but Geo was occupied in thought that weekend.

2 weeks later.
Austin was on his bike on his way from school when he noticed Geo skating at the skate park. "Hey! Geo!" Austin said jumping off his bike to see her. "How are you?" Austin asked curiously looking at her lovely.

Geo was on her way to school when she saw Austin. Smiling, Geo turned, revealing her busted up cheek and eye, results of a fight a few days before. "Hey, what's up."

"Omg are you alright?" Austin said gently touching her face. "So...have you come to a conclusion?" Austin asked gently as he felt sorry for her.

Geo shrugged. "I'm fine, for now. Annnndddd sort of. I guess the answer is let's go on a date an we will see." She said.

Austin smiled before hugging her lightly. "Thank you...you won't regret it" Austin said hugging her then he gave her the sign for "I love you" (yes, he likes her really, really much)

Status
Not open for further replies.