I Promise I'll Protect You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geo sighed, her face turning a darker shade of red. "That just makes it even more embarrassing." She grumbled softly, tugging on her sleeves as she pulled them up around her hands.

"Why is this embarassing?" Austin asked feeling bad. Austin looked at her curiously "Is it me? Am I in the wrong?" Austin asked feeling worse. Austin moved away feeling incredibly bad.

Geo sighed and shook her head. "No, it's just, gah, I don't know, it's making me blush and I hate feeling girly. It sucks." She grumbled, hiding her face with her sleeves.

"Oh..okay.." Austin said as he moved a little closer to her. "I am sorry if you don't like feeling girly...I just...I like you. I have liked you since I first came to school...I didn't have the courage to meet you untill yesterday.." Austin said rubbing his neck.

Geo looked at Austin, and she flushed a brilliant shade of red. "I-Is that so?" She asked him, pushing her index fingers together as she looked down at the ground.

"Yes..you just seem like a really nice person Geo..you are many other things but there are too many to say..all of the are positive..don't worry." Austin said patting her head "I am just glad I am friends with someone like you, Geo.." Austin said smiling before hugging her lightly.

Geo stayed silent, letting the tall man hug her as she leaned lightly into his embrace.

"So..what do you think?" Austin asked looking at her. "What is wrong? Why so silent?"

Geo, gathering some of her voice back, sighed. "I think it's touching. Especially for someone like you to not really be afraid of someone like me" She said.

• Love
Reactions: Delzmore
"Well, you are an awesome person...too awesome for me to confront you...but II am just glad I have finally talked to you..I don't regret my choice." "You aren't scary..you are actually really cute but I guess you can still say you can be scary at times.." Austin said laughing lightly.

Reactions: IceQueen
Geo sighed, letting her head rest on his chest. "Well you haven't seen me pummel the shit out of someone before. That's terrifying." She chuckled, settling down again.

"Yeah, but I would rather not..because it just sounds terrifying.." Austin said chuckling lightly. "But anyways, I just wanted you to know that Geo.." Austin said resting his head on the back of the couch.

Geo laughed. "Well, usually they give a bit of a fight, but the worst is when it's someone I am pretty much even with. Then things get hairy." She said.

"Wow...I probably wouldn't like to see you fight because I wouldn't like to see your pretty face get hurt.." Austin said gently placing his hand on her face.

Chuckling, Geo swatted gently at his hand. "It's not too bad. I've broken my nose a few times, but it heals." She said.

"Oww..that must have hurt.." Austin said feeling bad for her. "Are you feeling okay Geo?" Austin said looking at her.

Geo nodded, smiling back at him. "I'm just fine now. If anything, someday I'll be protecting you." She said, crossing her arms.

Reactions: Kadoarichikito
Austin smiled and he rubbed his head before saying " So, what do you like to do besides fight? I used to play video games until.." Austin said looking at his stub for an arm

Last edited by a moderator:
Geo looked up and she smiled at him. "You can still play games with one hand. I promise you you can work a way around it." She said. "I usually skate."

Austin smiled in excitement. "That is cool...I know a few tricks but not that many...haha" Austin said rubbing his neck. "Well..what do you want to do?" Austin asked looking at her curiously but as he did that he also had one eye on the movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.