I Promise I'll Protect You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Geo smiled, hugging him back. "I'm not going to look pretty though. MY eye is still busted." She mumbled.

"You still look pretty to me Geo" Austin said hugging her still. "You will look pretty to me no matter what happens to you Geo.."

Geo grumbled something, her cheeks turning pink. "Come on, we have to get to class." She mumbled.

"Sure, lets go."Austin said taking her hand and walking to school with her.
DATE (3 days later)
Austin walked to Geo's house with a bouque of flowers. Austin knocked on her door wait for her to respond.

Geo dressed up a little for the date, a large sweater some torn jeans and a beanie on. Smiling as she opened the door, Geo was surprised to see a bouquet of flowers. "Hey, nice flowers. Who are they for?" Geo joked.

"For the beautiful lady behind you, of course they are for you.." Austin smiled before handing the flowers to her. Austin hugged her.

Geo smiled and took the flowers, hugging Austin before stepping back. "I should put hear in water before we leave." She said, leaving the door open so he could wander inside if he liked as she went to get a vase.

Austin stood there waiting for her. "Well, I hope you like them.." Austin said returning the hug she gave to him earlier. As he waited he began to wonder what he could do next.

Get put the flowers in a crystal vase before walking towards him. "Ready to go?" She asked

"Yes, I am ready." Austin said taking his hand in hers as he walked her to the park for a small little romantic picnic.

Geo smiled and took his hand, walking towards the park, where he had a picnic out there.

Austin guided her to the picnic and sat her down as they began to conversate and eat. "So, what made you say yes?" Austin asked before biting a chunk out of an apple.

Geo looked at Austin and she shrugged. "I wanted to give it a try. Seemed like fun." She said, taking a bite of her food.

"Well, when I said you wouldn't regret it...I meant it" Austin said giving her a quick kiss on the cheek then waited to get severly beaten.

Geo looked at him, and she let him kiss her cheek, and kept eating.

"What?" Austin said checking himself then her. "Are you sick or something? Or is this some sick joke?" Austin asked feeling confused. "Why didn't you punch me?"

Geo looked at Austin and shrugged. "I just wasn't bothered by it." She said. "Besides, it is a date." She mumbled.

"Oh...right." Austin said before biting a chunk of apple out of his apple. Austin suddenly felt a rush of affection then made the "I love you" sign towards her.

Geo looked at Austin, and she groaned. "You do know I know what that means right?" She asked Austin

"Yes I do" Austin said smiling the hugged her. "And I mean it.." Austin said grinning. "I know a lot of stuff about you that I like....you are the prettiest person I have ever met and the sweetest.."

Status
Not open for further replies.