I Command Thee Signup

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol yeah that didn't make sense. I'll put that he is just 18.

Or he could be like Homura and just keeps resetting time each time his contractor dies, making him technically just 18 but has lived long enough to be 693 years old. Lol yay for dumb ideas XD

Edit: ALthough it would probably be more interesting to have him be younger, because all the others are so old. Makes him more unique.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. That idea is quite good actually. Anyways I'm excited for this. Hopefully, the spots get filled soon.

Hehe, yay for reverse harems~ I can't wait to do this rp now!

*facepalm* When Accelerator was talking about reverse harems I thought he meant Zepar and Furfur would be Atsuko's harem, but he probably meant they could make enough boys fall in love with her to give her an entire harem... *double facepalm*

We're exploring all types of repationships! Kigarra, you got the reverse harem while I got the S and M lol.

Edit: Actually, It was what you initially thought, Bern, but you elevated what I meant to Leonardo Da Vinci double meaning status rofl.

Pfft, I actually didn't think about that other part too well....Atsuko would probably have to start practicing parkour to run away from guys.

Reactions: Accelerator
Shiro is going to be siscon, lolicon masochist over Bern xD

Reactions: 2 people
Shiro's theme:

Making guys fall in love with Atsuko just to make her fret seems like a fun pastime :3

(Also, Accelerator, why haven't you been added to the first page yet? I had to look through the entire thread to find the name of your chara >_>)

Reactions: Accelerator
I don't know actually. Perhaps Gladis forgot to add me. Though my character was already approved. It is in page 5 if anyone else wants to view it.

evil.jpg

It's weird, though, Ryuuji's CS isn't completely finished as far as I can see, but he's still listed on the front page, unlike Shiro.

Agh, sorry guys. >_< I haven't had Internet comsistantly these last few days, so editing he front page has been sort of a pain. I will add Shiro once I get on my computer.

XD I should just refer to Frederica as Bern since I got too used to calling her Bern lol Would be one of the main reason why he'll get chained and whipped xD

EDIT: Unless of course, you wanted me to call her Fred. XP

Last edited:
Hmmm... Janos and Orange doesn't seem to be a good pairing, but it can work xD

Bern is fine, Fred sounds so masculine... Although it might be fitting for her.

3773527.png

Female

Female Human 4

Annabelle Lockwood - Deceased
Mother

James Lockwood - Deceased
Father

Trinity Lockwood - Deceased
Sister

jujqbl.png

Personality
Lilly always got whatever she wanted when she was younger, and even into her adult years. She is quite crude and rude towards anyone near her, expecting everything that a "rich class" girl deserves. Most afternoons, she is quite the lazy little lady, lounging around on couches and watching movies or playing games. However if something peaks her interest, you can be she'll be the first person on site. Once someone finds their way through her asshole exterior, she's actually decently kind on the inside; not to be mistaken with full-fledged goody two shoes. She is normally arrogant and very snobby, but all her life she had been raised knowing she could get whatever she wanted, so supposedly that's why she has an awful exterior attitude. When night falls her personality takes a 180 from innocent to seductress, she tends to find the fun in games such as that and won't stop easy.

Sexuality
Bisexual

||Herbal Tea's||TV||Games||Gaming||Sex||Jewelry||People Listening to her||The Colour Red||Laughing at others misfortunes||

Dislikes
||Wimps||Space Invaders||Blondes||Spiders||Imperfection||Others||

Equipment and Abilities
Nothing to Note (Currently)

Biographic History
**To be Revealed Throughout Story**

jujqbl.png

Hair Colour
Smokey Red

Eye Colour
Grey-ish Blue

Weight
108 lbs

Height
5'11'

Brief Appearance Description
Lilly is a fairly tall girl standing at the height of 5'11'; at least for her age. Her hair is a smokey burnt red that falls far past her shoulders and down to her lower back. She has greyish blue eyes which adorn her petite sculpted face. All of her life, she had loved to prove her status by wearing fancier cloths and sparkling jewelry. She tends to sport a short black cocktail dress with lacing on both sides of her thighs that easily tie and untie. Occasionally she likes to wear long white gloves on her arms, but more often then not her hands and arms will be bare with nothing more then well manicured fingers. She likes to walk barefoot wherever she can, but when needed she will style 6inch heels; regardless of the pain.

afodzedamagic2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Accepted! ^^

I can jump in then and take a female role?

yes, you may. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.