I Command Thee Signup

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finished my bio mostly, I think. Miiiight fix it if I think of something soon but I think its done.

As soon as you see a human you like that's free, PM them and ask if they're interested to partner up. That's what I did ^^

Reactions: Accelerator
How the fuck is it that the two demons I'm potentially paired with are blunt and/or manipulative and/or yeah. Iris and Orange are almost exact copies of each other kinda >_<

I just expressed Iris as how I'd probably be since I do have a bit of an evil side.

As soon as you see a human you like that's free, PM them and ask if they're interested to partner up. That's what I did ^^

I was hoping you'd say pounce on them lol.

Well, we could meet like, we meet each other off the internet and such and realised we all have something in common: the demons so we decide to meet up e.t.c

I think on a forum or something would be neat...Oh! Maybe they made a suicide pact? Idk, I feel like I'm being morbid...

I think it is like, they meet after the pact with the demons.

So basically....Orange has no human....and I think there's an odd amount of people....? Could a person possibly have two demons?
Unless I'm missing something....

No. One person per demon or there will be an imbalance.

But there're three available humans and four demons without partners :( unless I counted wrong....
Also....
@Nuria Alva: are you a co-gm?

Status
Not open for further replies.