1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. One post per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Science Fiction, Fantasy, Science Fantasy, Dark Fantasy, Historical, Shounen-ai and Shoujo-ai, Psychological, Steampunk and... well, I'm actually up for most kinds of role plays.
1873ce60-8d23-4133-ba17-1da4ab1dc900_zpsbe3b4a24.jpg

Greed, Gluttony, Envy, Lust, Wrath, Sloth, Pride; they are all sins which dwell within the heart of each individual human. They whisper to us, they reach for us, they try to tempt us with the sweetest of words, with promises of a brighter tomorrow and a wealthier future. They lure us down the road of depravity, and by fulfilling our wishes, let us end in tragedy.

Constantly lurking in the shadows, they await their pray.

Bind themselves to us with contracts, and in the end with our sullied soul we pay.

Will you give in to the temptation?

Introduction

222_zps2fff4119.jpg
I'm ready, you think as you stand on the rooftop and gaze down at the world spreading out beneath you, I'm ready. I have nowhere to belong, nowhere to go back to... this is the only option for me. This is the only thing I can still do, the only thing I still have control of... you clench your fist as you take one step closer to the edge, your hands shaking.
I have to do this. I will...
You take another step closer towards the edge, towards the end. You can feel the adrenalin pump through your body as you gaze down at the tiny cars flitting by along the street beneath, and the even tinier humans moving across the sidewalk, illuminated by the small city lights. Who needs them anyway? And who needs you, God? Damn this all. Damn my life. Damn everything. I give up. I don't want to live through this hell anymore. I don't want to... You draw a deep breath, a gentle breeze caressing your cheek before you do it. Clenching your eyes shut, you lift your foot over the edge, quickly letting the other follow. And so, you throw yourself into the air, into the night, into the fall which could end in only one possible way.
Or so you thought.
You expected to fall, and yet you didn't. Puzzled, you carefully open your eyes and glance around. Where before the beautiful scenery of the city was just moments ago, is now but a pitch black and endless darkness, spreading out in every direction of you. There is nothing. Truly nothing but you. At least until a voice speaks to you.
"Human, is this truly what you want? Is it truly your wish to die?"
You glance around frantically for the source of the silky, alluring voice echoing through the darkness, yet find nothing.
"Is it?" the voice repeats, this time seeming to come from another direction.
You gulp, trying to gather your thoughts as you think the question over carefully. Finally you need, saying in a shaky voice. "Yes, yes... I want to die. Let me die, I want to die..."
"Truly? If I were to tell you, my little human.. that you had one wish- one wish which you could spend on anything. Anything at all... would you still have the desire to depart from the world of the living just yet?" Taken aback by this question, you yet again take a moment to think over your answer. Do I truly wish to die? You ask yourself, If only I could...
"If only you could?" the voice repeats your thought, a hint of amusement in it, "voice your wish and it shall be granted. It doesn't matter what it is, I shall make whatever your deepest desire is come true..."
You frown. "And what will I have to give in exchange?" you ask, knowing there has to be some sort of trick to it all. There has to be. There is always one, after all.
The voice chuckles softly and you can feel the hairs rise on your neck. This time it sounds as though it's right by your ear, whispering into it. "Your soul... I desire nougat but your soul in exchange for your service. You will die either way, but in exchange for your soul you may at least live happily for a while... what do you say? Isn't it a fair deal?"
You gulp. "M-my soul?" you ask, sounding horrified.
"Indeed... it is a fair price to pay, don't you think? For happiness?" asks the voice softly.
"I-I.." you never get the chance to say whatever you are about to, because the voice interrupts you, having totally changed from just moments ago. Now it sounds even almost hostile.
"It is either that or this fate awaits you!"

Within the blink of an eye the darkness around you disappears and you are yet again falling. Falling, quickly, with the street coming closer by each passing second. Your heart races with anxiety. You hadn't expected this. You weren't ready. A-and... and I don't really think...I don't really think I want to die.

I don't want to die...

Tears start rolling down your cheek and you know that in just a moment, you'll be dead. You'll be gone. You don't want to anymore, but your chance to escape death has already slipped away. You'll die. You'll die for sure... you hold your breath and start to count.

Just as you are about to make impact with the sidewalk, everything around you turns black again.
"Human, do you truly desire to depart from this world already? I will only need to resume time, and your wish will be complete..." "I don't want to die," you whisper, more tears spilling onto your cheek, "please, don't let me die..."
"Good little human. What do you say, why don't we make a contract?"
"A contract?"
"What is it you truly desire?"
"Desire? I...my wish... my wish is..."

Master and Servant

Humans
A human a is exactly what you and I (most likely) are. They are living being who are incapable of possessing supernatural abilities. However, they are able to form a Faustian Contract with a demon, whereas the latter fulfills their wish and in return, humans sacrifice their souls for consumption. Once the contract had been made, the human bears a mark somewhere on their body (this could either be decided by the human if the demon lets him, or by the demon alone. It all depends on what the induvidual demon decides). In a sense, the contract is viewed as a 'scar' the demon leaves so he will not lose the person he has contracted with. However if the wish is not yet fulfilled, the usual practice for the demons is to serve under the human for as long as it takes. No matter where, the contract has the authoritative power, and the demon is able to detect where the human is.
Despite having no supernatural abilities, humans have exceptionally developed brains which enable them of abstract reasoning, language, problem solving, and introspection (i.e. self-observation of one's own thoughts, feelings, or 'souls' in spiritual cases). The distinguishing features that define them as a 'person' are the high-leveled thought processes such as self-awareness, exercise of reasoning (i.e. rationality), and wisdom.

Demons
A demon is a supernatural being who occasionally comes to the human world to form a Faustian contract with a human, offering a range of services in return for the future consumption of the individual's soul. Demons seem to exist for the sole purpose of consuming human souls.
There are two aesthetics of demons: one, their masters' orders are absolute and two, obey those orders while keeping their contracts. These two aesthetics are the reason for most demons' actions. There is no faith or loyalty that prompts them to act otherwise. However, demons are highly afraid of breaking their aesthetics, this being why they value their masters' lives above their own.
A contracted person receives a mark of their contract somewhere on his or her body, with a corresponding mark appearing simultaneously on the demon. The location of the mark can be chosen by the person who wishes to make a contract, or it can be the choice of the demon. The more visible the location of the seal is, the stronger it is. In order to create the contract, a human has to summon a demon. However, it seems that they do not need to be aware of the existence of demons, attempt to summon a specific demon, or even summon one intentionally. As it may be, a human needs to a lack faith in God, and needs to be desperately searching for a way out. All the same, the human still has the option to go through and create the contract, or dismiss the demon. Demons contract on their own behalf, and there is no suggestion that they serve any supreme devil/demon.

Rules to be Obeyed

• Godmodding is under no circumstances permitted.
  • I would prefer it if we got by without Mary Sues and Gary Stues.
  • Proper grammar and spelling are a must. Please post at least a minimum of two decent paragraphs per post. Otherwise we'll most likely get stuck very quickly.
  • Please be friendly and show respect towards all fellow role players. This should be a given, but I'll say it anyway. Drama within the RP is encouraged, drama in OOC is completely forbidden.
  • Although I Command Thee was inspired by Black Butler, the RP is set in modern day Tokyo and I will only allow original characters. It was only inspired by the anime, after all, and not based off. At the end of the day, I suppose I have the person who wrote Faust to thank for this idea. Still, I would say it's original, since it has very little in common with Black Butler itself.
  • All sorts of gender combinations are allowed, and even encouraged. Nothing is impossible with true love, after all. ;3 Plus, it makes the role play more interesting.
  • Romance is also encouraged, though as soon as the clothes start flying I would like you to please either move your conversation to PM, or fade to black.
  • To prove that you have read the rules, please include black feather somewhere in your character sheet.
  • The sort of introductory post above was just an inspiration as to how a contract between a human and demon could have been formed. It doesn't mean it needs to be the same way with your character. Humans could form contracts with demons for all kinds of reasons, with the only requirement that they have a final goal in sight and that they have given up their faith in god, and completely given up on hope.
  • As for now, I am going to allow only eight demon and eight human characters. Depending on how many join, you may also only play one character (or a maximum of two. They must both be opposite genders and different species, then, however). Once the role play is on the roll, this restriction will be lifted and those part of the role play may create more characters as needed, though they should consult me about it first.
  • Please don't join and then never come back. If something should happen and you become incapable of posting, please notify me. It'll be easier that way, for everyone.
  • This is my first role play on here, so please bare with me. >.>
  • Last but not least, though... have fun and use your imagination! :3

Character Sheets

Basics
Name:
Role:
Family:

Personal
Personality:
Sexuality:
Equipment and Abilities:
Biographic History:

Appearance
Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Weight:
Height:
Brief Appearance Description:

Roles to Reserve

Humans
Male 1 - Dominic Rintarou - Gladis
Male 2 - Janos Naoko - MrBriWolf
Male 3 - Akira Hokkaido - Nocour
Male 4 - Shiro Akaze - Accelerator

Female 1 - Atsuko Hasegawa - Kigarra
Female 2 - Reserved by
Female 3 - Reserved by Vio
Female 4 - Lily Lockwood - Pluviophile

Demons
Male 1 - Belial [Akimitsu] - Strawberry275
Male 2 - Xaio Hikaru - Akuma
Male 3 - Kai Montél - UltimaCircuit
Male 4 - Zepar and Furfur - Adore Delano

Female 1 - Dimmie - Sinopa
Female 2 - Frederica Bernkastel - Lady Bernkastel
Female 3 - Iris Hikaru - Hanuel
Female 4 - Orange Le'Fuer - Vinyl

Extra Chatacter 1 - Kazumi Izanagi (demon) - Aka Kistune
Extra Character 2 - Ryuuji Katsuragi - Kyuryu-kun

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 3 people
Sure, I will reserve him for you. ^^

temp17_zpsded0a0e1.png

Aoshikifull541960_zpsc70d6fb5.jpg

Basics

Name:
Dominic Rintarou

Role:
Male human 1

Family:
Mother Isabel RIntarou [Hospitalized], Brother Kuro Rintarou [Deceased]

Personal

Personality:
Dominic can be quite the troublesome character at times. Though usually having a rather easygoing and straight forward, he is also quite socially clumsy, often forgetting to mind his manners and simply speaking his mind, about whatever it now may be. This also includes cracking jokes in inappropriate situation, of irritating people to the point that it's not funny anymore. Often, he doesn't even mean to be annoying. Dominic is hot headed and quick to act, though therefor often does so without thinking. Despite treating most people rather rudely at first meet, thus more often making enemies than friends, Domenic does have a softer side he rare shows. He is easily embarrassed when things don't go the way he initially imagined, thought often tries to hide it. Once he genuinely cares about someone, he goes to all lengths to see to this persons happiness. Because of certain experiences in his past, however, he doesn't easily let people get close to him. He is also stubborn as hell.

Sexuality:
Homosexual

Foxes || Chinese Food || Most Fast Food || Roses || Classic Music || Hard Rock || The color Red || Iced Tea || Slacking Off || Manga || Making Friends (even if he doesn't show it)

Dislikes:
Large Beetles || Orange Juice || Cooking || Coffee || Having people invade his personal space... though in some situations he might not mind|| Studying || Sitting still for a long period of time || Nosy People

Equipment and Abilities:
Nothing Notable

Biographic History:
Will be revealed throughout the role play. He has already made a contract with a demon; the fate of his soul now resides in the hands of Belial.

Appearence

Hair Color:
Ginger

Eye Color:
Jade Green

Weight:
57 kg

Height:
172 cm

Domenic is neither too short nor too long, though he is slightly underweight. His hair is red and rather short, though it becomes slightly longer at his neck. Although he sometimes brushes it and makes it looks at least somewhat tidy, most of the time he lets it remain rather messy. The ginger color stands out against his fair complexion rather well, finishing the look with a set of deep, jade green eyes. He has a few freckles sprinkled across his cheeks and nose, though they only become apparent in certain lighting. The clothes her wears are usually somewhat ragged, though he still tries to maintain a more or less stylish look.

Last edited:
Basics
Name: Belial. Has been named Akimitsu by his human.
Role: Male Demon 1
Family: Unknown

Personal
Personality: Quite easygoing but also exceedingly selfish and has a tendency to sulk if things don't go his way. Basically does whatever he wants. Also enjoys harassing people, especially those he contracts with.
Sexuality: Pansexual
Likes: Himself, small animals, young children, humans, interesting things
Dislikes: Idiots and boredom
Equipment and Abilities: His Demonic seal. Other abilities currently unknown.
Biographic History: Unknown. Contracted with Dominic four months ago.

Appearance
Hair Color: Pink
Eye Color: Yellow
Weight: 70kg
Height: 183cm
Brief Appearance Description: Belial has slightly wavy pink hair that just passes his shoulders. His eyes are a pale yellow-gold colour, and he tends to wear casual clothing when in the human world, occasionally asking contractees for advice if it seems necessary
original

Accepted! ^^

RESERVED FOR MALE HUMAN 8D
" In the first place, what the hell is love--or whatever? It's so abstract--That I completely don't get it."

Basics
Name: Akira Hokkaido
Role: Male 2
Family:
Asami (last name) - Mother - Status unknown
Akuma Hokkaido - Father - Alive yet Akira hates him.

Personal
Personality:
Sexuality: Pansexual, Polygamnous as of now. I plan on him having a butler //sobs. Then we'll see who's he faithful to now >8D
[spoili]
tumblr_mmnwkj97z71r0ia2uo1_500.jpg
[/spoili]
{. S L E E P I N G & L A Z I N G A R O U N D .}
[spoili]
tumblr_static_6z5vk4o17egww8s8swgc04wo4.png
[/spoili]

Dislikes:
{. Being waken up unless there's a good reason .}
{. Shy/sassy/inconsiderate people in most cases .}

Equipment and Abilities:
- Deceiving & Acting
- A black demonic butterfly knife
- A demonic gun necklace thats actually a small pocket knife

Biographic History:

Appearance
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Light Brown
Weight: 128 lbs
Height: 5"10

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't be deceived by his looks, he's Uke trololol
But I'm looking forward to this 8D

So am I. ^^ We just need to fill the majority of the empty spots before we can begin. ^^
Uke charries! *high five* XD

You know what's funny? AKIRA hates tea and loves coffee, your character happens to love tea yet hate coffee XD

Haha, that's sort of hilarious, yes. XD

I shall reserve the spot for you, Lady Bernkastel! I totally adore your username and avatar... XD

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
@Gladis there should be a play date between our characters or a reunion. They can be childhood friends then went their separate ways cause one moved or something....Until their demon servants arrange something, a surprise meeting since the servants happen to be close friends.

My character will be pretty funny, cause he's not very social and is a really good actor XD IE, only with his butler he's very babyish (having a 'blanky' literally that he has kept as a baby) yet with people personally as a 1x1 thing he's rude lol. Yet he seems kind with groups and whatnot.

Just an idea

[spoili]
tumblr_mnq5crJqCX1qe65gro1_1280.gif

tumblr_mygkvjrued1tne6yjo1_1280.jpg
[/spoili]

XD We'll have to see how things play out. Dominic isn't really one to ever have had... friends in that way. He has a hard time making friends, seeing as he acts more tsun than dere most of the time. Well, at least he used to in the past. X3 Dominic is actually quite social, even if he's socially clumsy as hell. X3

Heehee, your character sounds kinda cool, though. ^^

I plan to join. I will be making a Female human and a Male Demon

The temptation of just making my character in the image of Bernkastel is far too great...

Xaio Hikaru
anime-boy-and-wine-free-728208.jpg

Basics
Age: Appears 21 but rumored as 286 in the demonic term, exact age to be asked in rp
Role: Demon 2,Contracter
Family: Hikaru Rich bloodline, With a living mother no father, and a sister and brother both younger

Personal
Personality: Friendly, Persuasive, respectable,Tough
Sexuality: Heterosexual

2. Music
3. associates
4. Power
5. Sleep
6. Black feather

Dislikes:
1. Annoyance
2. Fighting
3. Yelling

Equipment and Abilities:

Demonic Physiology
User with this ability either is or can transform into a demon, an evil spirit, fallen angel or Satanic divinity. Most commonly user retains their general form but with some additions; horns, claws, fangs and tail are common, as are wings, more fit (muscular and/or larger) body and color change (red, blue or black dominate) but there are several kinds of demons who are far less humanoid, varying from strange, surreal or even absolutely horrific.
DT_DMC4.png
Hellfire Manipulation
The users can generate and manipulate the mystical flames of hell, which can completely destroy anything. The color of the flames varies, but may be black, blue, white, or the normal shades of fire, although probably in someway noticeably unusual. Sometimes, the flames are not generated, but instead summoned from the planes of hell itself.

Biographic History: To be informed through roleplay, to give a bit of a mysterious feel to him
Appearance
Hair Color: Snow White
Eye Color: Light blood red, almost neon
Weight: 176lbs
Height: 6'2
His build is not a giant, but he is tall and lean, his body scuplted to that of his liking, and his strength one to not be undermined. He has scars that riddle his tall olive hued body, his voice that more of a deep tone, one that gets under ones bones and clings to it making movement almost complicated. His piercing red eyes like bullets to ones souls, as his pupils seem to be small but so noticible by the mean color of red that covers the real him. His snow white hair also distract's most, as he used to have valiant black hair but not anymore. His hair had turned completely white over night, but as they see the white hair, some mistake him for...a holy one. but it is great due to the fact of contracts, giving people the feeling of being a bit more safe.

(hope it's okay, was kinda rushing but i didn't know how far to go with the abilities before it became op)

@Akuma: Accepted!

@Possum: Okie! I shall reserve you~

@Lady: Bernkastel is a lovely character, so why not? XD

Status
Not open for further replies.