I Command Thee Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, let me see if I have understood this right.

1. Dominic Rintarou -Belial
2. Shiro Akaze - Federica Bernkastel
3. Orange - Janos
4. Akira Hokkaido - Dimme
5. Aika - Kasumi
6. Atsuko Hasehawa - Zephar and Furfur

That leaves:

Ryuji, Lily and Nura Alva's character as the humans without partners and...

Xaio, Iris, Kai as the demons without a partner. :3

Nu-uh! It would cause it to get uneven again... X3 He/she wouldn't have a human. There might...no. It wouldn't work out well. X3

Dimme isn't for sure taken yet.

Okay, thank you for letting me know. This is all s confuzzling. X3 If Nocour doesn't show up we'll need one more human, though,

The thing is I don't think Orange and Janos may not have any meshing personalities- they clash a lot, sadly. I'm gonna talk it over with Vinyl though

I see. X3 Well, perhaps you could have Janos pair up with one of the other demons? It isn't like there aren't any more of them, so it's not impossible. X3

Dimme needs a partner @Pluviophile if you want her =3

She's an adorable little character @Sinopa, but I don't know if Lilly would work well with her :O She's insanley vein, self centered, lazy and rude.
Edit: UltimaCircuit said yes to me D: Sorry don't hate me!! <3 D:

She's an adorable little character @Sinopa, but I don't know if Lilly would work well with her :O She's insanley vein, self centered, lazy and rude.
Thanks XD. Thats exactly what I want in a human XD but I don't mind if you want another demon =3

Name: Jennifer Wilson
Contracted with Xiao
Family
Anastasia Wilson{mother}(deceased)
Carter Wilson{father}(deceased)

Personality:-
  • Quiet
  • Awkward
  • Observant
  • Smart
Sexuality: Straight.
  • Writing
  • Listening to music
  • Beauty
  • Nature
  • peace
  • Cooking
  • Being around kids
Dislikes:
  • Noise
  • Annoying asshats
  • Arrogance
  • Stupidity

Brief Biographic History: The only child to the Wilson Family. She is of middle class status. Her father works as a chef in a small and quaint restaurant. She had grown to love cooking from her father and the love of reading and writing from her mother who was a teacher. At the age of 10, her mother died, it hit her father hard and he became an alcoholic by night and he would beat her when he saw her. He died when she was 11 of a car crash and she had lived in an orphanage since then. No one wanted to take her in for she was quite old. Due to her age, the orphanage had treated her like a servant; she did the chores, help around with the kids, e.t.c. She was deprived of food if she had not completed her work or they would lock her up in her room for the whole day. School was worse where she was bullied almost every time because of her short stature and being an orphan. They would taunt her with names so much so that her hatred for this world boiled inside her. When she had manage to land herself in a foster home, her fate had became worse than ever.
Appearance:-
qtrz.png
Hair Color: black
Eye Color: Bluish grey
Weight: 100lbs
Height: 4'11"
Brief description:She is a petite girl with long black hair that reached her bum. Her features are pixie like except for her eyes which are big and round. She is quite girly and would wear girly clothes like Jumpers and such. She also like to wear oversized shirts that reaches her knees with short shorts underneath them

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.