I Command Thee Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, Dimme, towards the bottom of page 3. If you don't like her I don't mind if you don't want to be my partner. I don't want to make you have a partner you don't like XD

rofl nope not yet XD Gladis said she'll start it sometime this weekend, most likely after all of the character sheets are out and when everyone has a partner. Although I won't be on until night time on the weekend, my stepmom is coming back from a week long cruise. Do you want to wait until everyone has their character sheets out before we make our decision on partners?

Oh. So is there a spot for another character then since this didn't start or are you guys filled?

Oh. So is there a spot for another character then since this didn't start or are you guys filled?
It looks like currently the only open spot is a human male I think. You'll have to ask Gladis. I think that she also said that if the people who have reserved spots but hasn't posted their character sheets yet will be kicked if they do not reply to her messages by a certain time though you may have to ask Gladis to confirm this as well XD

Last edited:
Well I took the last available Male Human spot but once all the character sheets are submitted, more people are allowed to join. If somebody who made a reservation fails to submit their cs this weekend then you can make a cs.

We have two free female human spots (though they are in first hand for the two who asked for them earlier but couldn't take them because they were already reserved) and one open male demon spot. UltimaCircuit, you are more than welcome to take the spot. ^^

1385373881_90106.jpg

RoseBlueGreenLeaf.gif

Basics

Name:

Kasumi Izanagi

Appears around seventeen.

Female

Role:

Water bird Demon - Partnered with Aika

Family:

Dead or not on speaking terms/enemy.

RoseBlueGreenLeaf.gif

Personal
Personality:
Kasumi is generally quite, watching with amusement or just out of necessity. She decides often to not include herself unless its ultimately required that she participate. Kasumi is far from lazy as she detests even the slightest inclination of laziness or even failure, giving up being the one thing she has no tolerance for. She holds few in high regards and so barely speaks with another other than Aika due to the contract between them. To her, the only thing she needs to do is make sure that Aika continues to live to fulfill contract requirements, if she can. She can be quite skeptical to many things promised by mortals since they tend to be quite foolish in her eyes. In the rare moments she releases her strict guard, Kasumi will remain within pools of water, enjoying the comfort it provides her. Despite her reasons being the contract, some of her actions are fueled by amusements by events. She has no regrets other than the loss of her lover before her descent to hell. Killing is no longer a event for her as she will kill with ease, uncaring and stoic even. As long as the blood does not spill within untainted water she will complete it with ease. If it does ruin any clothes she favors or a pool she has become comfortable in she tends to fly into a fit of rage, one that is hardly stilled. Occasionally she can act quite childish but she only relaxed around those of her kind if they have proved not to be an enemy. She can endure large amounts of physical and mental pain but due to previous emotional scars she tends to lack resistance in this area, often causing her to lose control and fall into rage easily if tempted.

Sexuality:

There is no specific gender, she would simply fall for who she falls for.

-The colours blue and red.
-Feathers.
-Relaxing in pools of water.
-Sleeping.

-People who are strong.
-Her favourite outfit (in picture)

Dislikes:

-Fools.
-Mortals, most of them anyway.
-Staining water with blood.
-People poking at her emotion scars.
-People who know her history.
-A LOT OF PEOPLE.
-Large groups.
-Being woken up if relaxed.
-Felines.

Equipment and Abilities:
Kasumi has mastery over water, to manipulate it or to changes its form to a gas or solid and manipulate it there. Her powers are amplified by the presence of a source of water but they will be weaker if she simply forming it at random. She is able to retake her bird form since she was not originally a demon but due to the contract she can only be in it for limited periods. By controlling the water in her form she can harden parts of her body by focusing her control, which means she increases her strength or simply sharpen that part of her body. An example of this would be sharpening the area of her hands to use it to pierce an object. Finally, she can subtly manipulate water to walk upon it safely, although due to her alternative form she will rarely do this unless in battle. Her bird form comes either in its large original size or a small one for disguise. She has healing abilities which can only be used if she sings, however it causes her to recall her fall hell and so will rarely use this.

For a weapon, Kasumi will use a sword but she relies more on the water.

Biographic History:

Many years ago she was one of three. Kasumi who did not go by that name then was one of the three birds on the tree of Cliodhna, clad in beautiful blue feathers in many shades, creating a pattern of clear water. She would sing for her Goddess, healing the wounds of the sick who prayed to the God. With her comrades she sang beautiful songs, spending her days joyously as she ate the best fruit the land could create. She was content being seen as a legend, myth or lore. It was this she enjoyed, the silence and harmony she was allowed to have. She never believed this would change but would remain the same for eternity.

One day she ventured to the mortal realm in order to heal the sick. A man, barely one had prayed for the health of his mother and so she flew from her home to sing a healing melody for the dying woman. She caught the young man as he was praying near a pool of water, muttering pleads to save his parent. Intrigued she went closer, revealing her bird form that shocked him. He spoke but she did not reply a single word as he continued to beg for his mothers health. Eventually she was consumed by curiousity as she took a mortal form.

Still in the river, clad in a dress of blue, feathers pooling around her on the waters surface as she watched his expression turn to shock. For the first time in her years of life she used the language of mortals to ask him questions. The two spoke easily and soon enough she followed him to his house, beginning the song that took away the mothers illness, giving her the few more years of life she was nearly denied. She bid goodbyes to the two, making them promise to keep what she had did a secret.

For the next few years she frequently visited the family of two and eventually the mortal man and bird to the Goddess fell in love, an action that was forbidden on her part. Years passed until they were found out and by this time they fell into a state they wished to start a family, Kasumi even wanting to bare him children. The planned out future was denied to her when the two other birds caught wind and informed the Goddess of her betrayal. She never wished to disobey the ethereal woman for her loyalty was devoted to her but love could not die.

Cast from her side she was abandoned by her sister and brother, the two other birds once perched upon the godly tree. Slowly she began to be consumed by wrath and envy at the Goddess who took her love's life. However, she was unable to cast away the soul properly so it was thrown back into the cycle, led to rebirth. Angry at her 'Family' but happy her love would be born once again she fled from the sights of Cliodhna and to the mortal realm where she hid. Unable to hide forever she was later forced into the pits of hell.

Here her darker emotions grew till she was no longer the angelic being but instead filled with desire to regain the one she loved, her wrath directed towards her inability to give him up all those years ago so that she lost her family. She took on the name Kasumi Izanagi as she took to Tokyo, no longer tempted to return to her previous masters side but instead to take revenge on the mortals Cliodhna adored so much. Only now she understood how foolish they were to believe that the divine would intervene and solve all their problems.

She began to grow hatred towards mortals, those who only showed weakness.

Many contracts passed but none could complete her requirements, to find her reincarnated lover. Eventually, while resting within a moon lit pool Kasumi noticed a unfamiliar noise. Following it she found a girl being attacked by something even she failed to identify. The demon easily dispatched it after forcing Aika into a contract with her. Why? Kasumi still fails to understand why she thought Aika would be the one to accomplish the requirement but she already set the bonds. All she asked was that she steal the voices of others so that Kasumi could be closer to her original state, although the last part is unknown. If Aika fails her task, Kasumi is well prepared to devour her soul.

Now Aika has a limited time to find her reincarnated lover, someone even she fails to find along with stealing the voices of others to replenish her power and in result, Aika's own.

RoseBlueGreenLeaf.gif

Appearance

Hair Color:

Light blue, the tips nearing white. She normally has her hair in two pigtails at
the top of her head held by two red gems along with some of her feathers.

Eye Color:

Blood red, darker towards the pupils.

Weight:

95kg

Height:

5''6

Brief Appearance Description:

Slim and curvy frame with blue hair reaching her mid-back. Along with a fringe she has two bangs
that frame either side of her face along with thick blue lashes to frame orbs that look like spilled blood.
Her lips are a light pink and her skin a pale shade that makes her appear like a porcelain doll.
Often wearing the outfit within the image she has scar like markings upon her mid back along with on
her lower back where her wings and tails would be. Her eyes occasionally seem to change as the
pupil becomes a slit. Her hair is normally in its set style, two pigtails at the top of her skull which are
bound by red orbs and a few of her feathers. Kasumi may have her tail feathers visible if within a pool or
as a trail for her outfit. She will also always have her red shawl with her, in water or not.

Bird form.
http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs11/i/2006/226/6/a/Water_Phoenix_by_ShadowDragon22.jpg

Looks like this big and small form.

RoseBlueGreenLeaf.gif

Kai Montél

Commission_akirakirai_by_mattcha.png

"It's quite unfortunate that we had to meet like this - for you at least..."

Basics
Name: Kai Montél
Role: Manipulator - Contractor
Family: Unknown father, deceased mother

Personal
Personality: Sadistic and rather self centered
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Likes: Inflicting pain on others, mannequins, and eerie paintings
Dislikes: Mainly humans with no goals and those with no reputation

Equipment
Suitcase - Kai carries a black suitcase with him wherever he goes. Inside the black suitcase is his favorite painting of an ancient tiger and pieces to a female body of a mannequin. The inside of the suitcase is also adorned with the names of the past souls he has consumed from other contracted humans.

Scythe - Sheathed on Kai's back is a scythe that is invisible to all humans except for his contracted one and those who are involved in contracts. It has a three foot long pole arm piece and the curved blade extends out two feet.

Abilities
Matter Manipulation - Kai has the ability to manipulate inanimate objects and use them however he sees fit. The size of the items he can manipulate range from ant sized objects to ones the size of cars.

Mannequin Duplication - Kai can piece together his mannequin with his matter manipulation ability to turn his mannequin into another female. The doppelganger will then obtain the same physical and supernatural abilities that the original has but it only lasts for five minutes. It can only be a female since he only has female mannequin parts. It is unknown to Kai if he can do the same with male mannequin pieces.

History
Kai is the spawn of a human woman who lost faith in God. Right before imminent death from an intentional car crash, a demon asked her if she wanted to live. Of course, the woman replied with a yes. The lady lived a happy life and got pregnant from a man with a decent job. The woman decided that she would not tell her husband about the demon assisting her in the shadows. Then the night when the woman went into labor came. The lady was too frail and died in childbirth, giving life to a baby boy who died only moments later. The soul of the woman was taken for the contract, but the boy's wasn't. Instead, the baby would later became a demon who would initiate contracts with others. This boy was Kai.

Appearance
Hair Color: Black
Eye Color: Dark Green
Weight: 172 lbs
Height: 5'11"
Brief Appearance Description: Kai's clothes look very similar to that of a typical high school delinquent. Mostly everything he wears is black - except for his coat. The coat that he wears upon his shoulders is red with a white trim and has a design of an ancient oriental coin in the back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Atsuko Hasegawa
Role:
Human Female 1 ~contracted to Zepar and Furfur~

Family:
Keiichi Hasegawa - Father (Deceased)
Michiru Seijirou - Mother (In a coma)
Wakana Seijirou - Aunt
Takahiro Fumi - Uncle
Saya Fumi - Cousin

Personality:
Atsuko has a very blunt personality and will, mostly, speak her mind. The few things she keeps to herself deal with her self confidence which is constantly wavering in her head. She is mildly sociable, preferring to have a few friends who are true friends than many people who she just calls friends. When it comes to things she doesn't understand, she often avoids it as best as she can (e.g. Ghosts, School subjects, people etc). When people begin to hit on her, she often runs away from that person and avoids them.

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

- Reliable People
- Warmth
- Helping others feel better
- Drawing

Dislikes:
- Supernatural stuff
- Cars
- Spiders
- When it's cold
- Being looked down on
- Failing
- Being shown affection

Equipment and Abilities:
Good Eye for Detail -
When something in an area has changed, Atsuko immediately notices it and usually points it out to others before going to fix it. This urge to always check her surroundings has helped her avoid lots of things that can do her harm.

Biographic History:

Atsuko lived a regular childhood, for the most part, often being picked on for the way she looked because it was different. There was often pushing and name calling, but never really enough to make her cry, because of that her parents often commented that she was a strong child. She had few friends and only really played with one boy named Hiro and his sister Eri who lived next door to her. Everything was normal up until secondary school, when she finally began to harbor feelings for Hiro. She really didn't know how to deal with it and eventually just went up to him and told him "I like you, let's be together." Lucky for her, her feelings were reciprocated. It was a sweet time for Atsuko, going on dates, hugging, kissing, and even giving him her virginity once they reached high school. Unfortunately, it all came crashing down in one fell swoop. One day when she returned from a part-time job, she was told that the body she had loved so dearly had been run over and killed by a drunk driver. It hurt Atsuko deeply, making her begin to feel that falling in love would just bring pain and that she should avoid it. Not too long after, she and her parents got in to a car crash leading to her fathers death and her mother being put in to a coma. Atsuko now has to stay with her aunt, but after the tragic events....Atsuko felt that she shouldn't be alive.

dd2gxc.jpg

Appearance
Hair Color: White
Eye Color: Red
Weight: 134 lbs
Height: 5'9
Brief Appearance Description: Atsuko has a slightly masculine appearance, mostly because of her face. A long time ago she mostly kept her hair short but because of someone she liked, she's been growing it long for many years. She's not very curvy but does have slightly large things and hips.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I edited something minor so my character would survive Bernkastel's type of fun. Lol

Reactions: 2 people
Kigarra has agreed to partner with me, so Zepar and Furfur will be contracted to Atsuko ^^

(I saw Lady announcing her partnership here so I thought I'd do the same)

Man that pairing is going to be interesting. Kigarra automatically gets a reverse harem xD

But is it a reverse-reverse harem because they dress up as girls?... Seems like they're going to have to try really hard to make her believe in love again, though. Zepar and Furfur, faito!

Reverse harem crossdressing yuri then? XD It is a reverse harem since there is only one girl but there is more than one boy.

Last edited:
There is one human female left. ^^ Actually, we'd need one extra human since we have one extra demon now. Doesn't matter what gender, but it's needed to make it even. X3 There is also one male human left, as far as I know. I really wanted to play the male twin in Vio's plan, so I'll have to see if I can work it out somehow. I dunno if I would manage it, though. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.