I Command Thee Signup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, how do the characters all come together? Is there more plot or are they just kind of...floating until they happen across each other? 0 . 0

Hmm I was wondering about that too.

I think she has certain events that would bring the characters together but we didn't really get that far into the rp on the other site so I have no idea what they would be lol.
Also what does WIP mean? is it work in progress?

Also is it possibles that any private RP to gauge character compatability could be considered canon for those two persons?

Sinopa is more or less right about me having events occur that bring the characters together. I will, however, not affect how the contracts between characters are made. Some may already have made their contracts in the past, such as Dominic and Belial. Some will make their contacts in the beginning of the RP. This will be slightly as Vinyl expressed it 'floating until the come across one another'. If you want a reference, go here:

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/roleplay/i-command-thee?start=-1#posting

To answer your question- if you provide me a link to it and it still abides to all rules, then yes, it will be considered canon. ^^

Ah poo, all the humans are kind and caring. Can I have someone who is spoiled and demanding XD.

Oh, thanks =3
@Noceur Are you still in the role play?

I can't help but notice that all th female humans are reserved lol.

I hope we get to start soon. I'm itching to rp. XD

Status
Not open for further replies.