I Command Thee Signup

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
No. Three humans and three demons. Left with two now since I had gotten my demon partner. Go to page 9. Gladis had written the free demons and humans.

Demons: Orange, Xaio
Humans: Ry-what-have-you

Lily and you are taken, apparently
Which means there's one extra, unless you've paired with Xaio

Oh wait, you are contracted with Xaio....
So it's me and Ryjawwhoperson, then.
Nevermind, sorry for the trouble ^-^

Inko.full.617664.jpg

bar-divider.png

B a s i c s
Name: Aika Sasaski
Born: May 15th
Role: Human
Origin: Japan
Ethnicity: Japanese-Italian

bar-divider.png

P e r s o n a l
-Personality-
Blunt&Harsh

Tsundere&Prideful

Generous&Kind

Wallflower&Unapproachable

Intelligent&Work Oriented

Perfectionist&Mother-Complex

-Sexuality-
Questioning

-Likes-
Libraries&Books
Pools&Beaches
Exploring&Hiking
Music&Art
Studies&Schooling
Jewelry&Accessories
Manners&Grace

-Dislikes-
Stepmother
Brother
Impoliteness
Embarrassment
Brutes
Bugs

-Hobbies-
Collecting
Reading
Volleyball

bar-divider.png

A p p e a r a n c e
Aika with her Italian lineage was born of darker skin unlike her fellow Japanese. She was blessed with beautiful wavy, sandy brown hair that flows just past her cheeks. Generally she grooms it so it frames her face just right, and looks well kept. She has a baby face with a cute button nose and sky blue eyes, which makes her look younger than her actual age. She has a general petite frame, with a bust size of 38 A, long skinny legs, frail arms with dainty hands, and a small waist size. Though she has a lean figure, she is not lanky since she reaches a height of only five feet and three inches, and weighs only ninty-seven pounds.

In a matter of style, Aika makes it her goal to look proper and dignified, yet girly and cute. Depending on the occasion she will wear professional outfits with blazers, blouses, pencil skirts, ect. However, when at home or in casual wear she wears a wide variety of frilly or laced items, knee socks, leggings, mary janes, flats, boots, ect. Although, a common look for her would be a pair of light blue shorts with a white collared blouse hidden underneath a navy blue button up frilled cardigan with light blue/lavender buttons, and a lavender draw string hood. She'll match this outfit with blue and lavender polka-dot on white thigh highs and lavender colored school flats or mary janes. To accessories she'll tie a purple and white bandanas in her hair, which ultimately helps keep it up, one that is solid purple, and a second one that is polka doted navy and lavender on white. She'll wear a brooch above her heart depending on the month, day, weather, occasion, or holiday. Aika also paints her nails according to the outfit she wears that day.

bar-divider.png

R e l a t i o n s h i p s

-Brother-
Aiko Sasaski
"He is a pest."
While Aika used to love her brother dearly, she has grown annoyed with how much attention he gets from their father. Due to this, she has grown bitter towards him, and has begun to push him away out of annoyance. He pampers her just as much as father does, and she hates it.

-Step Mother-
Megumi Sasaski
"I have no idea what my father sees in that woman."
Aika is terribly agitated with the presence of Megumi, and despises the woman's character. Megumi tries relentlessly to be the mother Aika and Aiko never had, but Aika has already concluded that Megumi is nothing more than a replacement that could never take the place of their real mother, who was perfect in every way.

-Father-
Chouchiki Sasaski
"I'll make you notice me Papa."
While Aika adores her father, she questions his life choices frequently. Marrying such a clumsy, dim-witted woman who seems to cause more trouble than she is worth. Aika despises how he barely acknowledges her achievements, and pampers her while always putting his attention and time on Aiko, her incapable good for noting brother. She is better equipped to follow her fahter's footsteps, but why can't he see that? She'll just have to make him see it.

-Mother-
Karen Ichihida
"I wonder what life would have been like with you in it Mother."
Aika has developed a mother-complex as she grew up. She completely idolized the birth mother, picturing her as the perfect and ideal woman and mother. Aika believes that Karen, her mother, was the personification of grace and nobility, which is something Aika herself strives for.

-Contractor-
Kasumi Izanagi
"She is definitely a woman worthy of my soul."
Aika is forever in debt to Kasumi for saving her life, and quite enjoys her company. They're two refined women within a very unrefined world, and they ought to stick together. Aika doesn't know much of Kasumi's past, but she hope that they'll eventually have a friendship budding soon rather than just a mutual boorish partnership. If she fails her, she is glad to know a woman with such refined tastes will be having her soul instead of some brute demon.

bar-divider.png

H i s t o r y

Aika was the second born, and youngest twin, to the Sasaski family. She was born the weaker twin, and shortly after Aika was born their mother died in the hospital bed. Aika and her older brother grew up for five years with out a mother, but their father made sure that they knew of her. Aika grew a strange attachment and image to their deceased mother, and since then disliked anyone that tried to take her place. She viewed her mother as a picture of intelligent grace, and decided to become just like her as she grew older.

Unfortunately, her father never wanted to but the pressures of business and raising an empire onto his little girl. He thought that due to her weak state of being, she woudn't be able to cope with the stress well. Due to this, he never forced an responsibilities onto her, nor pressured her with the ideals of following in his footsteps. Instead he did so with Aiko who he thought was more capable to handle the tasks set before him. This angered Aika, only thirteen at the time, who thought she was more mature and capable of taking on the responsibilities for both daily tasks, and the future. Despite her father's protests, Aika began hiring personal teachers to show her the ways of business, and began attending a private school. She took advanced courses, extra activities, and even managed a small social life on the side. Though her father was to busy putting his attention on Aiko to see just how capable she was.

At the same time Aiko, who had seemed to have developed a sister-complex, doted on his younger half, and tried spoiling her relentlessly. This often angered, or further frustrated Aika, whom only saw it as further casting his shadow onto her. Pushing Aiko away, Aika and Aiko grew distant before a fight between both the twins and their father erupted. In a fury, or sheer restlessness, Aika ran away from home that day into the woods. There she spent hours simply walking, talking to herself, and cooling her head. She needed a place to think.

As she hiked through the woods, Aika walked upon the ending of a contract between a demon and a human. She watched as the bug demon brutally murdered their human, and then ate their soul. In a panic, Aika screamed at the horrific site, alerting the demon that what she had just seen. "We can't have you running off and causing more trouble now, guess a second helping tonight wouldn't hurt." she heard him say before he lunged at her to attack. He beat Aika viciously, merely toying with her before deciding to kill her off. Before he decided to lay the final killing blow, he was stopped by a beautiful woman. All had gone still as the world around them became pitch black, and nothing but Aika and the woman was there. The woman spoke saying she'll defend, and even heal the woman, if she entered a contract with her and do as she asks. Aika having no choice, agreed to the woman's demands, and they became bonded. The forest appears around them again, and the woman pushes the demon back. She she does so, Aika slowly faded into unconsciousness, and the last thing she heard was the heart stopping cry of the demon that had attacked her.

When she awoke, Aika was fully healed and lying next to a small pool of water with in the forest. Fire flies were dancing about as the setting sun illuminated the clear waters of the pool. Residing in the water was the woman from before, who was resting on the bank waiting for her to awaken. After she sat up, and ate the apple that had been placed beside her, the woman introduced herself properly as Kasumi, and then explained what had happened, and what needed to be done.

*black feather*​

Last edited:
Black Feather

Basics

Name: Misaki Akaze
Role: Male Human 4's younger sister / Extra Character
Family: Sakurako Akaze (Mother, Missing) Airou Akaze (Father, Missing) Shiro Akaze (Older Brother, Active)

Personal

Personality: To the eyes of strangers, Misaki was an emotionless, cold and blunt individual. She is especially sadistic towards her older brother, Shiro, whom she claims to be a massive failure, a lolicon pervert and a perpetual virgin. Despite thos, she deeply cares for her brother to the point of developing romantic feelings for hom. However, she surpresses her feelings since she is well aware that it is taboo for siblings to develop romantic feelings for each other.

Sexuality: Heterosexual
Likes: Shiro | Sweet foods | Punishing Shiro |Listening to Music | Reading Books | Playing Games

Dislikes: Shiro getting sad | Sour Foods | Not doing anything for a long period of time | Misfortune | Snakes | Hopelessness|

Equipment and Abilities: Charismatic Aura | Observant Nature | High Level of Intellect

A ceramic pipe given to her by Shiro as a present.

Biographic History: Will be revealed throughout the roleplay. Cannot be partnered with Demons

Appearance
Gosick.Victorique-de-Blois.360x640-3.jpg

Hair Color: Yellow

Eye Color: Emerald

Weight: 120

Height: 4'9

Brief Appearance Description: Misaki can always be seen wearing a black gothic lolita dress. Some would often refer to her as a living doll because of her doll-like appearance. She has long blond hair, a short petite stature that most anime enthusiasts would call genuinely loli, emerald eyes and sometimes appears to be smoking a white ceramic pipe that she uses when thinking.

Last edited:
Guys! I haz a meetup idea for our characters:

You guys know Fate Stay Night?:3 Maybe we could have a type of Grail War?

I don't know what that is

Well you know how the human in the introduction made a wish in exchange for their soul? How about each character pursues their wish with their demon and eventually our characters can cross paths while pursuing what they truly want. Maybe some characters could have evil wishes or intentions and others could be vigilantes.

I totally want my character to have a vindictive wish. But I'm not sure what yet Q_Q Ultima! Vindictive wishes: GO!

Your wish should be to rule the world and Kai shall help by KILLING EVERYONE IN YOUR WAY. Lol.

I totally want my character to have a vindictive wish. But I'm not sure what yet Q_Q Ultima! Vindictive wishes: GO!

I think Aika's wish would be the return of her deceased mother, or her own business empire that greatly surpasses her fathers. xD

Janos' wish is very vindictive- and it will affect everyone. He's planning to be a "King of Kings" in the world financially and politically through the power of algorithms and computer stuff :P

Janos' wish is very vindictive- and it will affect everyone. He's planning to be a "King of Kings" in the world financially and politically through the power of algorithms and computer stuff :P

Hmm maybe he will be a very good asset to Aika >:3

@UltimaCircuit I love it >:) I'm going to make Lilly the most power hungry person she can be. One who strives for the perfection of herself and man; cutting down everything imperfect in her path. And I take it since Kai's a demon, he will thoroughly enjoy this plot x3

Hmmm....Atsuko would probably be generic and wish her boyfriend and dad were alive.

Oh wait, she's finished. Agh, why doesn't the notifying system work properly? >.< Anyway, everyone is accepted! I should get the IC thread up soon. ^^

• Love
Reactions: RaccoonKing
@UltimaCircuit I love it >:) I'm going to make Lilly the most power hungry person she can be. One who strives for the perfection of herself and man; cutting down everything imperfect in her path. And I take it since Kai's a demon, he will thoroughly enjoy this plot x3

Our characters would get along famously xD

Status
Not open for further replies.