Howl's Moving Castle (Ocs)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She smiled a little bit at that and finished her milk just staring out the window. She wondered if she could get rid of the curse. She wondered if Michio would ever love her.

Michio smiles back and mutters some words before conjuring up a little teddy bear and holding it out for her, "Here you go! A congratulation and welcome to the family gift!" He smiles and he shakes the bear in her face.

Kieara smiled seeing it and gently took the teddy bear. She looked down at it. It meant a lot to her. Michio had made it for her. She spoke. "Thank you Michio." She said softly.

Michio smiled at her, "if you need or want anything at all just ask! I can either make it or go find it for you! And if you need me at anytime, even if I'm asleep, just come knock on my door." He tells her reaching out and stroking her cheek softly. "Even if you just want someone to cuddle because of a nightmare."

Kieara looked at him and smiled. SHe blushed when he touched her cheek, but she liked it. It meant a lot that he cared. But she still didn't see love there. Her curse kicked in taking this as an order. The last half anyway. She spoke. "alright Michio."

He smiled then stood up, giving her a bow. "I'll be on my way, Princess. Don't keep yourself locked up all day now," he straightened up and walked to the door giving her another stunning smile before leaving her room. Jiji sat on the dinning room table cleaning himself calmly.

Kieara smiled as she heard him. She tried to stay positive as the months passed. Soon she was coming up on six months along. She had a prominent belly now and had had to ask Michio for some altered clothes. She slept with her teddy bear every night. It meant a lot to her since he'd made it for her. Her breasts and feet often got very sore because of swelling, but she tried to deal with it. she'd fallen more in love with Michio by the day, but she still said nothing, she knew he couldn't love anyone like her. Especially with the curse she had. She had tried to keep up with her household chores to keep him and jiji from having to do it. She felt bad for what she put them through. HEr cravings never quit and seemed to get worse at night. Mood swings weren't pretty either. She currently was making dinner. Fish as always on Fridays.

Michio entered the castle from being out most of the day buying food for them as well as odd items he thought his 'wife' would like. "Honey, I'm home!" He called out jokingly as he shut the door carrying two sacks he placed them on the table, smiling at Jiji then at Kieara. The months had been difficult on him making sure she had everything she needed to be happy. He feared her mood swings because, well, they were scary. "Can I help you in anyway? Do you need anything? New clothes?" He asked, he'd learned that asking wouldn't trigger the curse that was on her. A curse he was working to break, he felt like over the months they had became closer, more family like.

Kieara was glad he'd been smart enough to figure her curse out and work around it. She smiled. "No thank you. I am fine for now." She spoke to him and walked over to help him unpack while the food cooked. "It's fish Friday for jiji again." She giggled softly. She liked spoiling the little cat.

Jiji had gained some weight while the other had been with them, he perked up at the word fish excited to have some. "Michio never fed me before you came along Kieara! I'm glad you saved me!" He meowed with a Michio glaring at the cat. "You're a demon! You don't need food!"

Kieara giggled a little bit. "Leave him be Michio. And Jiji, don't lie on poor Michio, I am sure if you asked he would've fed you." She spoke. "You're getting a little pudgy, I might have to put you on a diet." She told him. She served their dinner. Her feet and breasts already hurt from being swelled but she tried not to complain.

Michio smiled as she came to his defense and sat down as she served them dinner. Jiji instantly dug into the fish, while Michio took his time. "Are you feeling okay, Kieara? Does anything hurt?" He asked as he took a bit of his fish.

Kieara started to eat her own. "I feel a little tired today. My feet and breasts hurt, nothing new." She spoke eating it. She'd made hers with honey. A new craving for her.

"Would you like me to massage your feet?" He asks taking another bite. It was great having a female living with them, the house remained clean and they always had dinner together. His room was always swept and dusted but it was still slightly messy having not let anyone enter it to clean it up. Michio smiled at her, "Would you like another toy?"

Kieara smiled. "A massage does sound rather nice, but you don't have to." She spoke as she continued to eat. She looked up at him a tad puzzled. "A toy?" She was attatched to her bear because it was the first thing he ever gave her.

Michio nodded, "I want to give you something new. A new friend for your bear," he says happily before speaking again, "After dinner I'll massage you feet for you!" He had decided to make her a toy when he saw a pretty doll while he was shopping. He felt like he could make one if she wanted. Jiji finished his food and meowed licking his paw happily!

She smiled. "Aww Michio, you're so sweet." She spoke to him and finished. She gently got up holding the table to do so and gathered her and jiji's plates going to wash them.

"I can do those, Kieara," he says finishing his own food and standing up going to the sink. He wanted to do as much as he could to help out around the house. He'd taken up sweeping and dusting as well as smaller choresaround the house.

She smiled. "Are you sure Michio? I feel like a drag." She spoke to him hating to make him and jiji do the work. Suddenly she jumped and a look of surprise came over her face then she smiled.

"I'm positive," he wraps his arms around her belly from behind rubbing it softly. "You're getting so big little friend," he spoke softly, resting his head one her shoulder.

Status
Not open for further replies.