Howl's Moving Castle (Ocs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
He laughs softly, "no, no. Not baby. Babies, as in more then one. Two to be exact." He holds up two fingers, "Twins."

Kieara looked at him for a moment as the thought registered and then turned to Michio.

Michio was still smiling happily, "Did you hear that, princess? We're going to have two kids. Oh. We'll need a bigger house for all of them and..." he starts to pace back and forth mumbling about all the things they would need for two babies. The doctor just laughed, "he must really care about you if he's willing to take care of them. Not to many would do that."

"I know. I couldn't ask for a better man." She spoke smiling happily and watching him.

The doctor patted her back, "take care, darling." He left without another word. Michio smiles happily over at her, "we need to move!"

Kieara smiled and slowly stood holding her belly for support. "To where?"

Michio shrugs, "we need a bigger house." Jiji walked over to him calmly. "As long as I can go outside I'll happily move." Michio frowns at the cat, "you're bound to the inside of this castle until the curse is broken."

Kieara frowned at that. She knew that jiji was trying to help him break the curse though.

"So jiji. We need a bigger house," Michio says holding the cat in his hands. "Princess, will you take a seat on the table." He asks smiling.

Michio started to chant a string of magical words and phrases, Jiji fur stands up as a glow of purple engulf him and Michio. The walls and ceiling start to move making the living area bigger and a few extra doors and walls add to the castles layout.

Kieara held her stomach and looked around as everything changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.