Howl's Moving Castle (Ocs)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
She sniffles and rubbed at her eyes. "I couldn't ask that of the two of you." She looked up at him sadly.

"You're not asking. I'm telling you that we'll help," he wipes her tears away smiling softly.

She smiled softly in return. "So then I have a very important question to ask you on that note."

"What would that be?" He asks looking down at her.

"Would you.....be the baby's father?" She asked wanting it to have both parents.

He blinked, "Um... Sure... I'll stand in as his father until you get married." He tells her still rubbing her back.

Kieara looked down and away at his words. she could tell he didn't like her back by the way he said it.

Michio didn't know how he felt towards the girl but he was mad seeing her cry. He never wanted to see her cry again, grabbing her hand he led her back to the castle. "It'll be best if you didn't get sick."

She followed him in looking down. The way he'd answered had made her sad. She silently walked inside and went past jiji and up to her room and closed the door.

Jiji sat near the door watching the girl come in and frowning. He looks up at Michio, "What did you say?" Michio shrugged at him watching her go.

Michio knocked on her door, "Kieara? Is everything okay? I'm sorry if I said something that hurt your feelings. I want to be his or her father." He says softly with a slight frown.

Kieara spoke. "I am okay, I just don't feel well." she said through the door hugging her pillow.

"I'll make you some warm milk!" He says heading to the kitchen and starting to make her milk.

Kieara sighed and just stared out the window. She knew he'd never love her.

He made her warm milk and then knocked on her door, "Is it okay I came in?" He asked calmly.

He entered and went to the edge of the bed after closing the door. Michio sat down on it, "I brought milk."

She looked up and smiled a bit gently taking it. "Thanks." she sipped on it

He nods smiling, "you need to keep yourself heathy." Michio pats her back softly.

Status
Not open for further replies.