Howl's Moving Castle (Ocs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kieara looked over and jumped seeing the cuts. "Oh god...Michio what happened?" She asked going to get bandages she'd seen while cleaning.

"It's nothing to bad! I found the guy and beat him and his friends up!" He said happily, not worried about the small droplets of blood hitting the floor.

Kieara came back and sat him down tenderly cleaning his cuts and bandaging them. She then served their dinner putting Jiji's on the table he was on with a saucer of milk.

Michio smiled at her as she bandaged him up and the started to eat his food. "This is good," he mutters after a few bites. Jiji ate his fish happily feeling like he was in paradise.

Kieara smiled. "Thank you." She spoke. She sat to eat hers as well and finished quickly. She spoke to him. "Michio? I was giving this place a good thorough cleaning today, but I didn't get to your room. Would you mind?"

Michio smiled up at her, "my rooms pretty clean, I can sweep and dust it. I don't mind. Thank you for not going in there." He finished his soon after. Jiji took his time eating the food.

"Well if you're sure." She finished and cleaned the dishes when everyone was done. Then she went to bed. It had been a couple weeks since then. She'd made it a point to make fish at least one day out of the week for Jiji since he liked it so much. However, the past few days, Kieara had been feeling increasingly ill. She was tired all the time and would faint. She also threw up a lot and didn't eat much. Little did she know it was pregnancy sickness from the man who'd raped her. She also had a small bump forming on her abdomen but she hadn't payed it enough mind to notice. She was currently curled up in bed sick yet again. Her feelings for Michio had grown too, but she was too shy to say anything to the man. She figured he couldn't possibly love a woman like her. Especially not one with such a nasty curse.

Over the weeks Michio and Jiji both watched as the girl became sick. Not sure what to do they did as much as they could around the castle from sweeping and dusting to washing the dishes. Currently Michio was sitting on the side of the bed rubbing her back, "Kieara, should I find a doctor for you?" He was worried about the girl, like he was when he saved her. What he didn't realize was that he had started to fall in love with her but because of a lack of heart he couldn't tell.

Kieara spoke. "It might be a wise idea Michio...I feel so bad for making you and Jiji do my work around here."

He smiled softly stroking her hair, "it's okay. We just want you to get better soon. I'll go get a doctor," he stood up leaving the house. Jiji took up Michio's spot stroking the girls hair with his paw, "we can do some work around here."

Kieara lay still til he returned with the doctor. She let him check her. Soon the doctor came out with a smile assuming Michio was her husband. "Congratulations sir to you and your wife! You're expecting!" He said happily. Kieara was laying in bed in total shock.

All the color from Michio's face washed out. He was shocked that the girl was expecting more than he was he thought they were married. "I-i'm not her husband. Just a friend." He muttered out.

He frowned and his face turned red. He spoke. "Oh my apologies! She musnt do much lest she hurt the baby." He smiled and left.

Michio just nodded before looking at Kieara. "So... you're with child!" He tried to sound happy for her but was terrified instead. Jiji was sitting next to her licking her ear trying to comfort her, "I guess Michio and I will be doing a lot more work around here."

Kieara could see his terror. She was scared too. And she knew it was that mans. She felt tears streak her face. She gently got up and walked outside into the place that was the wilderness. It was raining but she needed a moment.

Michio was angry about the fact she had gotten pregnant by the man. He gritted his teeth but sucked it up and followed her outside, "Korrie. Everything is going to be okay, me and Jiji will always be here for you." He tells her softly wrapping his arms around her.

Kieara sniffled and turned in his arms burying her head in his chest and starting to cry.

He rubbed her back softly, letting her cry into his chest. "We'll take care of you and the baby."

"Michio....I'm so scared.....i dont know how to be a mother..." She said as she cried getting wet in the rain.

"It's okay. You'll be a great mom, I'll be here to help as well as Jiji." He keeps rubbing her back muttering a spell when the rain just goes around them.

Status
Not open for further replies.