Howl's Moving Castle (Ocs)

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kieara waited for him to feel what she did. She blushed at the way he held her and smiled. She liked it. Soon enough the baby kicked his hands for the first time.

Michio's eyes widen as he felt the baby kick, "ah! It... It kicked my hand!" There was a big smile on his face, he felt so happy to know that he was the father... He looked away, he wasn't the baby's father. Just a substitute. He pulled away and gave a small smile to Kieara, "Shall I rub your feet for you, princess?"

Kieara giggled at his reaction but was saddened at how fast he pulled away. A twinge of sadness entered her eyes. She kept a smile though. "That's alright....I think I will go nap for awhile." She spoke and patted his shoulder. She went and sat in the den softly sighing. She often would pet Jiji on her lap while she read or something of the sort while she was in there.

Michio nods, "alright. If you need something just call," he walked over to the sink already starting the dishes. Jiji jumped up in her lap looking at her, "Is everything okay, Kieara?"

Kieara sighed a bit and looked down seeing Jiji. She smiled. "There's my fat kitten." She giggled and began to pet him then turned more solemn again. "I don't know Jiji......Could I tell you something?"

Jiji purrs before nodding, "of course you can. You feed me everyday." He rubs agaisnt her belly, purring like a happy cat.

Kieara smiled as the baby kicked at him. She then sighed her frown returning. "I don't know what to do jiji.....I love Michio with everything in me, but I know he doesn't feel the same. I could never ask him to love someone like me.....Nor to take care of a child that's not his as his own.....And besides that there's my little problem..." By problem she meant the curse. "And I feel like more of a burden than anything....It hurts my heart that there's nothing I can do to make him see it." She said petting him more.

He blinks as he's kicked and as he listens to her, "haven't you heard the stories of Michio the evil wizard?" He asks sitting straight up looking up at her. He had stolen Michio's heart along with his emotions conected to love. He knew Michio loved her but he himself didn't, a curse neither could figure out to break.

"No....All I know is that Michio was supposed to eat girl's hearts." She told him. She rested her hands on her belly having stopped petting him now.

Jiji shook his head, "he didn't eat anyones heart. His heart was stolen by a demon." He said that was as far as the curse would let him tell. He wanted the curse to be broken, having had his fill of the others heart.

"A demon?" She asked. It then clicked in her head. That's why Jiji was here. She frowned. "Jiji......What will happen to you if I try to break the curse? I don't want to lose you too. " She spoke.

"I'm not under a curse. But if I was, I'd be fine having been a demon before it," Jiji told her getting around the curse by not admitting he was cursed.

"Well, say you were under a curse, how would one go about getting a heart a demon ate back to the owner?" She asked doing the same.

This time he had no idea, "I'm unsure. But it wasn't just his heart that was stolen. Give him what he wished for in the past." He told her curling up in her lap.

"What he wished for? Jiji what did he wish for?" She didn't understand.

"He lost something important to him that shattered his world. I can't say anything else. I'm sorry, maybe... If you break this curse Michio won't carry around a 'heavy heart'. Maybe he'll be able to move on." He mutters before falling asleep in her lap.

Kieara didn't know how to do that. She spotted one of his old books. It was a book on curses. Maybe just maybe it would tell her something. She started reading.

Michio finished the dishes and walked into the den frowning at seeing what book she was reading, "I've looked. Nothing in that book helps break your curse."

Kieara looked up at him. She smiled a little. "I'm not looking for me. I'm looking for you." She spoke

"Why don't you take a nap? You can look tomorrow," he says smiling softly as he shakes his head, either saying there's nothing or I don't want it broken.

Status
Not open for further replies.