Howl's Moving Castle (Ocs)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It kind of hurt Kieara too, but she hadn't said anything. She knew there wasn't anything they could do. She stood when she was finished and went to wash the dishes.

Jiji growled and shook his head, "Can't you put a curse on him? Or turn him to a dog or something!" He complained. Michio frowned but turned toward Kieara, "Do you want me to curse him or something?"

"I do not want you to do what you do not think is a good option. Do what you feel nessecary." She said washing the dishes. Her back was to him.

He frowns, glancing at Jiji, "Fine. I'll do something, but I'm not going to curse him!" He tells them with a small smile. He stood up and sat his plate in the sink.

She washed it too. She was grateful for him helping her. But she didn't want him doing something because he felt he had to.

He rubbed her head, "So Jiji is a demon who moves the house. If you'd like would you be our housewife?" He asks smiling, in his soft voice.

Kieara blushed bright pink. "Well, I suppose so." she said at the offer.

((soooooo sorry! I thought the reply went through but it didn't.))

((Haha its okay))

Michio smiles at her happily, "great! Jiji move the castle towards the north. I'm going out!" He tells them heading for the door of the castle. "I'll be back soon!"

((I sat there for days going grrrrrrrrr where's my reply?! lol))

Kieara watched as he left. She then guessed she'd get to her 'housewife' duties. She began to clean.

(I was like maybe they got busy. I'll wait a bit.)

Jiji sat on the table watching her start to clean the castle. "Master Michio be more than happy if you wouldn't go into his bed room."

((lol I didn't realize mine didn't go through lol if I don't reply for awhile and ive been online just ask me more than likely computer didn't post lol))

"Why?" she asked softly. "I was going to dust and clean it?

(Alright, have you read the book?)

He shrugs his cat shoulders, "Michio doesn't allow anyone to enter his room. He says that it's a place meant only for him."

((Howl's moving castle is a book 0_0 *goes to look on amazon*))

"well, I will ask him to clean it when he gets back." She smiled and continued her job cleaning up the rest of the house even cleaning the fireplace and such.

(Yup and it has squeals to it.)

Jiji nodded licking his paw, "who knows if it even needs to be cleaned." He jumped off the table to a chalk mark on the floor and started to walk in place as the castle started to move faster.

Kieara gently pet his head. "You work so hard moving the castle all day. Maybe tonight I will make fish for dinner." she smiled.

Jiji's cat eyes go wide, "fish?" He grew bigger and started to go faster, much happier than before. He rarely got fish considering Michio didn't eat much.

Kieara giggled and gave the cat's head a soft kiss. "Since you're so excited guess I will have to won't I?"

"Yes please!" He meowed moving the castle towards the north. Michio was in Kingbury looking for the man that raped Kieara.

Kieara smiled and cleaned the house up. She then went to start the fish dinner she'd promised. She found a nice amount of trout in the ice box and began to prepare it making sure that a nice thick slice would be reserved for Jiji.

Jiji stops moving when he reaches a river side. He shrinks back down to his normal cat size and takes a seat on the table again. Just the Michio enters the house with a few cuts on himself but smiling.

Status
Not open for further replies.